My dad thinks my girlfriend has a much higher body count than 1

What do you think?

• Total voters
i can never get experience from having sex with random girls
meanwhile my htn friend slayed loads of girls at uni (mostly LTB hindu and filipino girls) and never had a relationship, calls himself a late-bloomer
hes prob right. going on a lot of shitty dates/ONS is basically useless.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
hes prob right. going on a lot of shitty dates/ONS is basically useless.
he said they were just really drunk on those nights and he needed sex
when i interact with him his inexperience is really showing
he also looks the type to not want a relationship till when he's like 30, preferring to wageslave in a tiny little office in one of the world's biggest cities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I mean she has a master's in maths and can debate with me pretty well, giving me insightful responses that I don't get from the majority of girls
A girl with a masters = 100% chance of being a feminist

• Hmm...
he said they were just really drunk on those nights and he needed sex
when i interact with him his inexperience is really showing
he also looks the type to not want a relationship till when he's like 30, preferring to wageslave in a tiny little office in one of the world's biggest cities
drunk ONS is even more useless.

Some girls I slept with while drunk on a nights-out, I don't even remember their name. The experience means nothing to me tbh and was completely forgotten the next day.

• +1
drunk ONS is even more useless.

Some girls I slept with while drunk on a nights-out, I don't even remember their name. The experience means nothing to me tbh and was completely forgotten the next day.
i asked him if he remembers any details about them and he said no

including his short-term flings he had that lasted a few months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
including his short-term flings he had that lasted a few months
thats better.

if he doesnt even remember names of fwbs he is prob retarded ngl. maybe has some sort of brain disease.

• Hmm...
Don't care what your muslimcel dad says. Keep her.
"Muslimcel" even though he clearly isn't a cel of any kind since he managed to fuck the mom and give birth to this guy. Jfl at you retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
she's super dominant with me sexually/romantically too
Don’t ruin your life by choosing her instead of a virgin Muslim wife

thats better.

if he doesnt even remember names of fwbs he is prob retarded ngl. maybe has some sort of brain disease.
yup, he doesen't remember names with fwbs at all

then i asked him about his performance on dating apps

90% of his likes were from LTB asian girls, he didn't seem attracted to them at all

"Muslimcel" even though he clearly isn't a cel of any kind since he managed to fuck the mom and give birth to this guy. Jfl at you retard.
also my dad was PSL 6.5 when he was young
looked like a cross between a dark-eyed, tan-skinned manu rios and tyson ballou

that's what he thinks... he said virgin girls/girls with a lower body count are more likely to equate sex with love and not sex with humiliation/kinkiness

I'm not a fan of arranged marriages, plus I got with her because we get along so well, she's like a girl version of me and really intelligent
man, it's gonna be hard... 98% of women IK aren't virgins/have a low body count
Jfl your girlfriend isn't a virgin and she doesn't have a low body count you delusional cuck. Her behavior clearly shows she's a degenerate whore and whores are by definition girls with high body counts. Remember, it is known that girls tend to discount sexual experiences from guys who don't show any form of commitment or time spent with them. I.E. a girl will never count the 20 times she went out to the club and got railed by some random chad for a ONS as a "sexual partner".

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14774 and curryslayerordeath
Jfl your girlfriend isn't a virgin and she doesn't have a low body count you delusional cuck. Her behavior clearly shows she's a degenerate whore and whores are by definition girls with high body counts. Remember, it is known that girls tend to discount sexual experiences from guys who don't show any form of commitment or time spent with them. I.E. a girl will never count the 20 times she went out to the club and got railed by some random chad for a ONS as a "sexual partner".
so how many partners do you think she had?

Why is everyone here giving serous answers when it’s just a Continue of his gf larp?

• WTF
so how many partners do you think she had?
AT THE VERY LEAST, 10+. Most girls literally have atleast 20-30+ bodycounts by the time they are like 25 (in swear I'm probably low balling hard af). People don't seem to realize girls can get as horny as guys and all they have do to is get on tinder in 5 min and swipe a local guy they find attractive enough for a quickie.

AT THE VERY LEAST, 10+. Most girls literally have atleast 20-30+ bodycounts by the time they are like 25 (in swear I'm probably low balling hard af). People don't seem to realize girls can get as horny as guys and all they have do to is get on tinder in 5 min and swipe a local guy they find attractive enough for a quickie.
how am i able to tell if she's lying?

how am i able to tell if she's lying?
Jfl Idk. But you should already have your doubts based on her current and passed behavior alone.

Jfl Idk. But you should already have your doubts based on her current and passed behavior alone.
i brought it up with my parents again
my dad thinks my gf is self-hating and she likely got abused by her ex bf
so she's turning it on me

idk if i should believe him

Her previous boyfriend was a chubby PSL 4 male but when I met him again he was gymcelled and stylemaxxed so that kinda makes him PSL 4.5 now. Meanwhile, on here, I get ratings between PSL 5.5 - 6.5, most often PSL 6. What makes you think he is wise and that I am a beta male?

Thanks, that's what I intend to do. Very few girls these days are faithful virgins/have a low body count
women with a lower body count/virgins are more likely to commit
Lol no, virgin is most likely, even 1 body before you and it's OVER:ROFLMAO:

I like "cool girls" actually and she is one (a cool MPDG type)
idgaf about "submissive girls", if she's relatable and cool, comfortable in her shoes, then that's ideal
There is it. This faggot is a cuck:lul:

The man should always be dominant. The fact that she even dominates you sexually:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Kys nigger

There is it. This s a cuck:lul:

The man should always be dominant. The fact that she even dominates you sexually:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Kys
for some reason when I'm the one controlling sex, I like to look in her eyes deeply while caressing her. I can't imagine being rough or degrading on her
Meanwhile if she controls sex, she doesn't give me eye contact, or blindfolds me. She sometimes asks me to turn to the back and the sex feels more lustful
I can't understand why a girl wants to be choked, spanked, spat on and whipped during sex. Doesn't that feel like abuse?

Retarded advice, she has at least one body and is dominant to him

Based, and either way she isn't a virgin, she is a used whore and is useless, she isn't worth a relationship:forcedsmile:
My dad is actually the dominant one lul

Also for some reason he thinks she has a learning problem and is white worshipping

He said a girl who wants to be with you wouldn't technically try to abuse you during sex

She almost made my lip bleed and left red scratch marks on my ass

Meanwhile she let her previous bf spit on her, slap her, whip her and fist her

for some reason when I'm the one controlling sex, I like to look in her eyes deeply while caressing her. I can't imagine being rough or degrading on her
Meanwhile if she controls sex, she doesn't give me eye contact, or blindfolds me. She sometimes asks me to turn to the back and the sex feels more lustful
I can't understand why a girl wants to be choked, spanked, spat on and whipped during sex. Doesn't that feel like abuse?
You are a cuck faggot nigger who won't fuck a girl properly bc ur low T. She is a slut+she dominates you, what an abomination. It's OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My dad is actually the dominant one lul

Also for some reason he thinks she has a learning problem and is white worshipping

He said a girl who wants to be with you wouldn't technically try to abuse you during sex

She almost made my lip bleed and left red scratch marks on my ass

Meanwhile she let her previous bf spit on her, slap her, whip her and fist her
I was talking about you:lul:You are submissive, this is a joke you actual cuck

Yes, he is right, a proper relationship consists of a dominant male and submissive female:forcedsmile:

You actual faggot, her previous (the fact she had sex previously is a dealbreaker unless you are a cuck:ROFLMAO:) boyfriend dommed her meanwhile you are a beta:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Leave her or kys

for?

i was blindfolded when she did this so i had no idea what was coming
then she shoved her hand in my mouth, i was told to lick it
it tasted bitter, both slimy and pastey/grainy at the same time

last time we had sex (yesterday) it started out as lovemaking with lots of foreplay (including going down on her, licking her clit and kissing her all over) until she took over, spat in my ass, spanked it hard and wanted to do femdom sex
kept pulling my hair like mad yesterday too

before that we did some cooking and art together which was a sweet bonding activity :owo:
Youre such a faggot cuck

Tell your mom about how this girl literally fucks you and lets see her résponse