my day as a java developer

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
so i open freelance site okay i wake up first in the morning lol i cant open site when im sleeping lol okay i wake up at 8 o clock in the morning i eat nothing im water fasting then i open my java programes and go to freelance site and get a task or i already have a job and i work on it and i work work like in the song about work i work and at 15 00 clock i already have urge to eat but i warrior low trust slavic schizoid so i work until 6 o clock and i might get the job done but i fail on my diet i dont have enough willpower and i just eat whatever i see like chips and cockies and pizza and drink cola am i okay okay then its 10 o clock i go to sleep or i cant go to sleep i lurk here and post my thoughts about life discuss things with ambitious intelligent people

can i make video on yotube like 24 hours with zac efron taylor swift or other celebirty but its about me and im java back end developer???
@Baldingman1998 @OldVirgin @lutte @WontStopNorwooding @CookiesAndCream @PingPong @uglymug

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ALP, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
That's literally the worst diet in the world.

Trust me bro. Eat once or twice a day (intermittent fasting) make sure you eat high protein meals. And get low carb foods. Elivated insulin is what causes slow metabolism, hard to lose weight, low energy, type 2 diabetes etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 5786
You are one of the smartest guys in russia

@sytyl @LooksOverAll @buckchadley31 @PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
That's literally the worst diet in the world.

Trust me bro. Eat once or twice a day (intermittent fasting) make sure you eat high protein meals. And get low carb foods. Elivated insulin is what causes slow metabolism, hard to lose weight, low energy, type 2 diabetes etc
This tbh. I was waterfasting like crazy not losing any weight but then i ate brocolli with chicked and gained 1 kg immediately, its like wtf going on with me. But i feel much better now
Muh waterfasting muh leanmaxing. Its
for retards

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, ALP and Baldingman1998
punctuates me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 14323
This tbh. I was waterfasting like crazy not losing any weight but then i ate brocolli with chicked and gained 1 kg immediately, its like wtf going on with me. But i feel much better now
for retards
weak minded bitch tbh
i fail water fast for 2 years but i will complete 7 days like a warrior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14323
You should make schizo vids like Terry Davis

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 5786
for retards
weak minded bitch tbh
i fail water fast for 2 years but i will complete 7 days like a warrior
You're both retarded. You're just digging a bigger hole.

for retards
Waterfasting = lose 80% muscle and 20% fat. I say this unironically btw.

Ideal is low carb diet and low blood sugar levels throughout the day + eat enough protein and a little fat. Your body uses muscle as food if it thinks it's starvation. Fat is the last resort. Which is why low carb + less calories is ideal way to lose weight over time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
Ok bro. Please waterfast and come back. Your skin will age 20 years in a few months without protein and fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14323
bro i asked for recipes couple days ago
you didnt help me now you call me retartd

guys i suck at dieting give me ideas please
one day of eating low carb high protein @Baldingman1998
give example plez

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14323
Ok bro. Please waterfast and come back. Your skin will age 20 years in a few months without protein and fat.
i agree with you old man
I'm calling @Thompsonz and @OldVirgin retards

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786

give example plez
You never asked for recipes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
so i open freelance site okay i wake up first in the morning lol i cant open site when im sleeping lol okay i wake up at 8 o clock in the morning i eat nothing im water fasting then i open my java programes and go to freelance site and get a task or i already have a job and i work on it and i work work like in the song about work i work and at 15 00 clock i already have urge to eat but i warrior low trust slavic schizoid so i work until 6 o clock and i might get the job done but i fail on my diet i dont have enough willpower and i just eat whatever i see like chips and cockies and pizza and drink cola am i okay okay then its 10 o clock i go to sleep or i cant go to sleep i lurk here and post my thoughts about life discuss things with ambitious intelligent people

can i make video on yotube like 24 hours with zac efron taylor swift or other celebirty but its about me and im java back end developer???
@Baldingman1998 @OldVirgin @lutte @WontStopNorwooding @CookiesAndCream @PingPong @uglymug

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
give me ideas what to eat EXACTLY
not some science shit i am supposed to read it its more harder to read than copingvolcel essays bro you write novels
give me fucking recipes

give example plez
Any food below 30-50 is good.

Eat in a 5-8 hr period in 24 hrs

Screenshot 20211117 190320

Any food below 30-50 is good.

Eat in a 5-8 hr period in 24 hrs

View attachment 1407559
fuck so hard i hate school i legit couldnt handle learning
i was sleeping all classes where i could
and where i couldnt i was sleeping with open eyes
fuck this shit
give me youtube video day of eating which is the best in your opinion

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Baldingman1998
fuck so hard i hate school i legit couldnt handle learning
i was sleeping all classes where i could
and where i couldnt i was sleeping with open eyes
fuck this shit
give me youtube video day of eating which is the best in your opinion
Just from fruits eat avocados, all berries (blueberry strawberry etc) eat eggs fish meat chicken. Don't drink soda it's shit for teeth and all sugar garbage. Eat veggies. That's all. I don't follow a guide I just eat this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332

wwhy no tag wtf!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332