My derm prescribed finasteride and Accutane to me at age 16. Do I have any hope?

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
I'm 19 now and am just learning about how bad both of those can be, especially while young. I was loosing hair and had severe acne at that age and I didn't think there was a problem because both were fixed (no other sides except maybe this). But now I'm worried my puppetry ended prematurely. I'm always guessed at being 16 or younger in age. I was at a funeral recently and someone asked if I was still in junior high.

At around 16 I did start to shave and grow facial hair though, which I heard indicates that growing is over. I've also heard that some people's faces continue to grow still into their early 20s. Any hope for me there? I try to cope with the fact I had an aunt who grew to 5' 11" out of no where in her early 20s, but I don't have much hope the same will happen to me.

I still take finasteride at 0.2mg a day because I'd rather have a baby face with good hair then be bald.

Unless you're Manlet,being on accutane with a pizza face is easily the correct option.

You're probably not growing anymore tho if you're 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Mateusz74 and MiroslavBulldosex
Unless you're Manlet,being on accutane with a pizza face is easily the correct option.

You're probably not growing anymore tho if you're 19
Saul

rate me?

I'm 19 now and am just learning about how bad both of those can be, especially while young. I was loosing hair and had severe acne at that age and I didn't think there was a problem because both were fixed (no other sides except maybe this). But now I'm worried my puppetry ended prematurely. I'm always guessed at being 16 or younger in age. I was at a funeral recently and someone asked if I was still in junior high.

At around 16 I did start to shave and grow facial hair though, which I heard indicates that growing is over. I've also heard that some people's faces continue to grow still into their early 20s. Any hope for me there? I try to cope with the fact I had an aunt who grew to 5' 11" out of no where in her early 20s, but I don't have much hope the same will happen to me.

I still take finasteride at 0.2mg a day because I'd rather have a baby face with good hair then be bald.
I mean it fucked you prolly but what can you do but move on
Don’t dwell
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
So you were taking fin and accutane at the same time at 16?

So you were taking fin and accutane at the same time at 16?
Yes I started both at the exact same time. Did Accutane for 6 months and have been doing fin till this day. 0.5mg up till recently where I went down to 0.2mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Yes I started both at the exact same time. Did Accutane for 6 months and have been doing fin till this day. 0.5mg up till recently where I went down to 0.2mg
is your dick normal size?
Also do you think fin improved your hair texture/density?

is your dick normal size?
Also do you think fin improved your hair texture/density?
Slightly below average at 6x5 (assuming 6.5 or so is the average) and I don't think it improved hair texture or density by and noticeable amount, but it did certainly stop all hair loss and now no one can tell that I was having a problem which I'm grateful for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367