My dick is growing so much from bathmate

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Been water pumping and my erection quality has increased, causing my dick to be bigger, currently at 8 inches fully erect with 5 inch girth, the girth seems to be only 5 inches with water pumping otherwise it is 4.9, it’s also way bigger if I do it before sex so I always do it before a girl comes over. Highly recommend it, water pumping is the jack of all trades in PE.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lihito, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
measurement gains?

measurement gains?
Girth increases from 4.9 to 5. As for length my flaccid definitely seems larger, length gains I will say have increased but it’s more so because of increased blood flow not actual stretching of the tissue (yet) atleast thats my theory. My dick use to measure at 7 inches, but now I’m at 8. But it seems too good to be true, I’d say I just didn’t use my dick very often even jacking off, I didnt even get hard very often, so I’d say my dick was kinda dormant, and the increase of blood flow from bathmate has taken me from essentially having a dormant dick, to simulating via bathmate a dick that is used to its max potential. I think this allows me to be a hyper responder to newbie gains with bathmate.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Too bad shit ain't no matter when no woman actually wants your dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14677 and Jamal2222
Killer. Bathmate is GOAT for even just the temp gains. I need to get in the habit of using it more often to potentiate my chemical dickmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Lihito and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 2729
does anyone here know where to get cheap bathmate

used is also ok

The gains are permanent?