My dick, PE progress pics (BPEL, cm), plus a short video (flaccid) of my penoscrotal webbing

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
Providing this stays up (hopefully like my dick will if I get laid this year ?), you all finally get to see my dick that I'm constantly moaning about, and that has stopped me enjoying life up to now. I hope this is allowed and this doesn't get deleted or I get banned. Pics are roughly at biggest erection, which hasn't been typical in a sexual situation (which has mostly been sub 5" NBPEL up to now).

Last one measured after a Bathmate session but length was roughly the same earlier on in the day.

Erect pics taken on last day of each month Oct/Nov/Dec 2018. Flaccid video filmed today while typing this, 2/1/19.

N.B. I'm not suicidal so you can feel free to say what you like, and no need to signal any virtue. I know it's not of the biggest or even the best looking, and I know the excess skin isn't ideal.

Attachments

• 20181031_212101.jpg
    20181031_212101.jpg
    762.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 20181130_225139.jpg
    20181130_225139.jpg
    950 KB · Views: 169
  • 20181231_235040.jpg
    20181231_235040.jpg
    868.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 20190102_023336.mp4
    6.4 MB · Views: 96
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I’m not looking at your dick, so how much did you increase?

Y u using bone press method. That's lies bro cuz you don't penetrate all the way down to bone usually

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I feel like losing some fat would be more efficient in increasing the size, but GJ bro you are bigger than me :)

Fucking clip your toenails would you

Fucking clip your toenails would you

Good idea, not done that in a while tbh.

I feel like losing some fat would be more efficient in increasing the size, but GJ bro you are bigger than me :)

Nice to know I might mog someone on this forum, in some way.

Y u using bone press method. That's lies bro cuz you don't penetrate all the way down to bone usually

I know but BPEL is used to track PE gains. Body fat can vary and doesn't reflect true dick gains, i.e. actually making the dick that you already have bigger, whether or not some of it is buried by pubic fat. Although I am always aiming to expose as much as whatever dick I've currently got. It's just like facial looks and muscle, whatever you have got (or haven't) underneath the fat will be exposed once the fat goes.

Last edited:
Good idea, not done that in a while tbh.

I know but BPEL is used to track PE gains. Body fat can vary and doesn't reflect true dick gains, i.e. actually making the dick that you already have bigger, whether or not some of it is buried by pubic fat.
Ah I see. Well good luck man have u tried jelqing

Why in gods name would you post this?

• +1
Reactions: spark
lol and ur complaining

a lot of guys have it much much worse than u bro

lol and ur complaining

a lot of guys have it much much worse than u bro

On SDP they have banned me but they don't see my physical (not mental) experiences.

The autism has reached new heights.

The autism has reached new heights.

Doesn't change the fact that my dick is small, my face isn't attractive and I have no attractive physique. In that order of importance. Autism (and alcohol right now, 500 ml vodka) doesn't change the physical truth. Please don't say my personality is lacking.

i thot this was a mf troll, i didn’t actually mean post pics

I basically want to get it all out there, as part of my mission to escape my situation.
Lol you should focus on your personality. Your gesture/mimic resembles a retarded aspie. Work on your speaking skills and voice too, they‘re both awful and make you sound boring, shallow and weird. I’d rather listen to some off-key notes played on a violin than to your speech. These should concern you more than your dick or your looks

They look exactly the same size in each pic

They look exactly the same size in each pic

I know, but the ruler shows a bit of a difference in the last one.

Lol you should focus on your personality. Your gesture/mimic resembles a retarded aspie. Work on your speaking skills and voice too, they‘re both awful and make you sound boring, shallow and weird. I’d rather listen to some off-key notes played on a violin than to your speech. These should concern you more than your dick or your looks

Thanks for the feedback. I will make a mental note of this.

Already used an extender?

Already used an extender?

I use a Penimaster Pro, although now unfortunately the air valve appears to be fucked so I can possibly no longer use it. Although I will continue with Bathmate and stretching.

You need Jesus motherfucking Christ you crazy motherfucker

I feel like barfing