Reactions: Htobrother
My dream is to impregnate your mother

• +1
Reactions: bara
That isn't some crazy amount of income, still wageslave-tier

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
good amount for me as well.
2-3k mortgage a top-tier place. 1-2 savings per month- 5k on expenses and luxiries. At the moment I don't have enough for any of that. Stuck

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Htobrother
good amount for me as well.
2-3k mortgage a top-tier place. 1-2 savings per month- 5k on expenses and luxiries. At the moment I don't have enough for any of that. Stuck
10k is realistic brother I don’t have the goal to millionaire yet

10k is realistic brother I don’t have the goal to millionaire yet
Me neither, millionaire isn't possible for any of us tbh. 10k is a good amount of money, it would suit me. I just like to drink, party and travel, I just need a nice place in my name I can pay off and I'm good. I only make 2.5k-3k at the moment, not really enough to be honest. Its hard to save on this yet boomers expect you to be able to save with all these high cost.

• +1
10k a month is hardly enough money to get by tbh

you gotta pay like 3k in taxes, 2k in rent, 1k in food, 1k for car payment, 1k for electricity bills and gas, heating, plumbing, 1k for your retirement account and life insurance and that leaves you with about 1000 dollars :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Crusile
I make 20k a month and don’t pay taxes

you gotta pay like 3k in taxes, 2k in rent, 1k in food, 1k for car payment, 1k for electricity bills and gas, heating, plumbing, 1k for your retirement account and life insurance and that leaves you with about 1000 dollars :lul:
Retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Finalcut123, Bakin donuts 🍩, jaw_is_law and 2 others
10k a month is legit nothing. I thought I would be balling out when I hit that but it's literally just a normie middle class guy. $100k/mo consistent is my goal.

• So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Tell me you're a broke ass young boy without telling me you're a broke ass young boy.

This x10000000

Tell me you're a broke ass young boy without telling me you're a broke ass young boy.

This x10000000
120k TC in a MCOL or LCOL is possible with breathing room.

HCOL or VHCOL maybe not, but to think 120k (10k a month) is not enough is in fact, retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
10k a month is legit nothing. I thought I would be balling out when I hit that but it's literally just a normie middle class guy. $100k/mo consistent is my goal.
10k per month is roughly $170-175k per year after tax. It isn't much.

It is impossible to make $100k/mo without starting your own business or learning a good side hustle (trading BTC, etc)

$170k isn't crazy but its pretty good to live a satisfying life where you're not overly stressed about bills or financial security.

120k TC in a MCOL or LCOL is possible with breathing room.

HCOL or VHCOL maybe not, but to think 120k (10k a month) is not enough is in fact, retarded.
Would 100% agree. 120k after tax is where it's at tbh. No stress of anything. Living a pretty normal life where you can splurge every couple years on vacation or something. It really isn't bad.

Most of the retards on this site apparently think that isn't enough tho looooool

• +1
Homeless person would net more per month stealing 1 bike a day, chilling on the streets no expenses (soup kitchen for food). u are seriously retarded

• +1
10k per month is roughly $170-175k per year after tax. It isn't much.

It is impossible to make $100k/mo without starting your own business or learning a good side hustle (trading BTC, etc)

$170k isn't crazy but its pretty good to live a satisfying life where you're not overly stressed about bills or financial security.
Are you mentally retarded? 10,000 x 12 = 120,000. After tax it's like 85k.

Can't fucking cope with all the rich fags on here

Rage mad 1

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell
If you are able to pull 10k a month online and move to Latam or SEA you can live like a king.

• +1
I don’t need more this will allow me to live the lifestyle I want
Freedom
Outside US is very hard. Only retarded people can be broke in America

I’d be happy with 3k a month and it’s much more realistic where I live

• +1