Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
Upon waking up, with empty stomach

>nac
>quercetin
>alpha lipoic acid
>coffee (1 hour after)

I feel so euphoric and almost in a manic state..I lift weights like a madman and my gains are going through the roof even tho I'm natty

Try it guys. NAC is probably one of the best supplements ever (plus helps detoxify covid vaxx), but the jews after decades of being sold in the market are starting to ban it because they want us sick and depressed

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Dionysus, RobticaI and 4 others
any high iq nigga confirm this?

@Idontknowlol can u elab your stack in detail

Only drug i take is de amphetamine

any high iq nigga confirm this?

@Idontknowlol can u elab your stack in detail

I really have no idea how that shit works, but if you search about all these supplements you will see that they have good effects on the brain. Plus NAC is the most powerful heavy metal detox supplement, since it makes you produce more glutathione, the strongest antioxidant in our body

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and .👽.
I really have no idea how that shit works, but if you search about all these supplements you will see that they have good effects on the brain. Plus NAC is the most powerful heavy metal detox supplement, since it makes you produce more glutathione, the strongest antioxidant in our body
thx man i will look into it. you say it makes you "maniac", what do you mean exactly? overly energetic?

also are these legal?

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
thx man i will look into it. you say it makes you "maniac", what do you mean exactly? overly energetic?

also are these legal?

Yeah, overly energetic, very social (can talk with random strangers etc) and feeling a bit high. Also having a strong feeling of euphoria, like I don't give a shit about anything and the world seems more bearable

Amazon has banned NAC, and they are probably going to ban it in general because the jews claim "its too strong to be a supplement", but you can still find it on other supplement stores. Alot of people claim that it can help you prevent covid, or detox the toxic parts of the covid jab, and it kinda makes sense. They decided to ban it during the covid era, while it has no side effects and its been sold for decades

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Try it guys. NAC is probably one of the best supplements ever (plus helps detoxify covid vaxx), but the jews after decades of being sold in the market are starting to ban it because they want us sick and depressed
I take 1200 mg of NAC a day, how much do you recommend?

• +1
I take 1200 mg a day, how much do you recommend?

I think 1200 mg is good, I've heard about doses up to 2400, but I'm not sure if its that good to go that much

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
I think 1200 mg is good, I've heard about doses up to 2400, but I'm not sure if its that good to go that much
Cool, I guess it depends on how much your body needs. I heard since it's an antioxidant it's not good to take shortly before intense exercises.

Yeah, overly energetic, very social (can talk with random strangers etc) and feeling a bit high. Also having a strong feeling of euphoria, like I don't give a shit about anything and the world seems more bearable

Amazon has banned NAC, and they are probably going to ban it in general because the jews claim "its too strong to be a supplement", but you can still find it on other supplement stores. Alot of people claim that it can help you prevent covid, or detox the toxic parts of the covid jab, and it kinda makes sense. They decided to ban it during the covid era, while it has no side effects and its been sold for decades

Does NAC by itself give you the very social effect? Or must you take it in this stack

i love n acetyl cartinine

• Love it
@Bewusst thoughts?

@Bewusst thoughts?
All of these compounds have proven health benefits and I see nothing wrong with quercetin, coffee and NAC (keep in mind that qercetin acts as a CYP1A2 inhibitor and inhibits caffeine metabolism), but I wouldn't use ALA on a regular basis because it may deplete iron and cause problems if you're thiamine deficient. None of these are good euphoriants, caffeine may increase dopamine indirectly via blockage of adenosine receptors but the effects are rather weak compared to things like cocaine or methylphenidate

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back