My ex turned into a WHORE

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
My ex aka the first love of my life and the only female who i have actually loved has recently started posting pics of her with only panties and bras in very sexual poses on her snapchat and instagram stories and i have so many mixed feelings because i'm still not 100% fully over her. I used to see her differently but during the end of our relationship and after we broke up, her true slutty nature was revealed and i can't handle it because i always thought of her as a cute normal/average girl. I feel physically disgusted seeing her change. We're still only 17 BTW.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Chadeep and 2 others
post pics of gtfo u indian janitor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2486
Remember, AWALT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Chadeep and 3 others
I looked up my first gf on facebook a couple of years ago, she put on a load of weight and was dating a bald manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Remember, AWALT.
Bro i SWEAAARRRR that there isn't a single woman out there who's different. NONE. A "not like other girls" girl is literally just a fantasy. They don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Chadeep and 2 others
Bro i SWEAAARRRR that there isn't a single woman out there who's different. NONE. A "not like other girls" girl is literally just a fantasy. They don't exist.
Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.
May Allah grant you a prolapsed anus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.
Brb, going acidfading 😳

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
They're all whores

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Greeicy
May Allah grant you a prolapsed anus
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Greeicy