My ex:

D

Deleted

Lurker
Is an attention seeking, high body count, granny assed, hanging micro boobed lazy rat.

Honsetly crazy i stayed with her for so long. This is legit her body from the side:

Besides that she's literally so attention seeking it's crazy. She never wanted to do anything that requires the slightest bit of effort and she legit greets my friends even after i broken up with the cunt and they've told me it's weird asf.

Holy fuck to believe i thought i would want a future with this cunt i was blind from it being my first girl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member, delusionalretard and 12 others
Larp about her looking like that from the side. But yeah good sex does that and dopamine etc

But yeah good sex does that and dopamine etc
We had sex like once every other week the last months of our relationship because i wasn't attracted to her body at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing, lutte and 2 others
high body counts are disgusting

idgaf if they have experience or not i want someone clean

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted and Baldingman1998
We had sex like once every other week the last months of our relationship because i wasn't attracted to her anymore.
Why? Because she was a disloyal slut? Not worthy of love?

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Is an attention seeking, high body count rat.

Besides that she's literally so attention seeking it's crazy. She never wanted to do anything that requires the slightest bit of effort and she legit greets my friends even after i broken up with the cunt and they've told me it's weird asf.

Holy fuck to believe i thought i would want a future with this cunt i was blind from it being my first girl.

One of Shannon's exes, I assume?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Is an attention seeking, high body count, granny assed, hanging micro boobed lazy rat.

Honsetly crazy i stayed with her for so long. This is legit her body from the side:

View attachment 1400414

the first one, is special.
even when it's bad.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted
"muh women are nice, women are humans!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8856 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 9670
ironic

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot