My experience at a wake

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
Autism Diary Entry 1, The Wake:

So I went to my great aunt's wake today, and man was it fascinating. I could never fathom how people could just converse with each other so casually when in the same room with a dead body. Humans are weird, I've always thought that of course. I don't connect with many people.

Anyway onto the wake itself. I have 4 great aunts including the one that recently passed, and they're sisters of my grandfather, he's the only brother. One of them greeted me with "looking handsome as always" so I just said "thanks". I never know what to say when someone gives me a compliment like that. I don't know what to say to anyone period, I just sat in a corner talking to my uncle the whole time.

I learned some fascinating details about my family. Apparently my other great aunt which was at the wake as well was married to an Italian man, and nobody ever knew what he did for work, but they were loaded with money. My uncle put two and two together and came to the conclusion that its a possibility he was involved with the mafia. Either that or he worked for the government. Most of my family is pretty well off, but I have to admit this surprised me.

The son of that great aunt is paying $10,000 for an entire mapped out genealogy of my family, and takes pictures with celebs backstage at the Emmy awards lol.

I also had to deal with seeing all the Stacy cousins, which was meh. Idk

Another thing I learned was that my grandfather is completely western European, while my grandmother was Polish and Lithuanian. I never met my grandmother since she died before I was born.

Ever been to a wake?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Did you try running funeral pick up game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, itsoverbuddyboyo, Arkantos and 2 others
Did you try running funeral pick up game
No because everyone there was related to me :feelspepo: they were hot though

• +1
what is a wake?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
what is a wake?
A wake

Screenshot 2019 02 23 23 26 40

• +1
  • +1
What do you mean? Anyway any comments on this story from like a month ago?
I meant you have a couple notifications off of Discord. Generally very social people like :chad: have many notifications. This is because people text them. I'm implying that because you were texted on Discord a few times, you must be an "alpha" who is constantly socially validated by having people text him. The joke is, two notifications aren't anything special. I should have made it more clear in my first post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Extra Chromosome
I meant you have a couple notifications off of Discord. Generally very social people like :chad: have many notifications. This is because people text them. I'm implying that because you were texted on Discord a few times, you must be an "alpha" who is constantly socially validated by having people text him. The joke is, two notifications aren't anything special. I should have made it more clear in my first post.
i dont know what is going on lmao, but OP is defo not bad looking.
he should get as much notifs as his looks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I could go on forever
Screenshot 2019 02 24 00 26 35
Screenshot 2019 02 24 00 26 27
Screenshot 2019 02 24 00 26 19

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Extra Chromosome