My experience getting drunk for the first time

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I decided to drink about 100 ml of vodka (40% alcohol), I didn't really notice anything happening until like the fifth sip where I couldn't move my body properly at all. My fine motor skills became completely not existent.

So many people kept replying to me in a serious way and I couldn't even read and comprehend what they even wrote. I was caging hard, very hard. I kept giggling.

Everything was good until a little later, all the fun disappeared and I got depressed and self hating. I just started crying so much. I'm still crying a bunch now that I've woke up and feel more or less sober.

What the fuck is this drug? JFL at getting drunk, it feels amazing at the start but you feel horrible at the end.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Manletmachine, Catawampus and 8 others
100ml and you were dying like a dog:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22253, Corleone and 10 others
Don't drink so fast

• +1
Reactions: j05, Corleone, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Just keep it at Ballmer's peak levels

Edit: @8PSLcel
ballmer_peak.png
68747470733a2f2f692e737461636b2e696d6775722e636f6d2f704b536d782e706e67

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19036, thecel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 19036, thecel and 5 others
100ml and you were dying like a dog:ROFLMAO:
I was, my body was so weak. My arms were numb as fuck and couldn't lift them for very long. That's why my words were so slurred while typing, they just kept falling.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787, BearBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thecel and Deleted member 13787
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
I decided to drink about 100 ml of vodka (40% alcohol), I didn't really notice anything happening until like the fifth sip where I couldn't move my body properly at all. My fine motor skills became completely not existent.

So many people kept replying to me in a serious way and I couldn't even read and comprehend what they even wrote. I was caging hard, very hard. I kept giggling.

Everything was good until a little later, all the fun disappeared and I got depressed and self hating. I just started crying so much. I'm still crying a bunch now that I've woke up and feel more or less sober.

What the fuck is this drug? JFL at getting drunk, it feels amazing at the start but you feel horrible at the end.
:ogre:come to my place for vodka and hrt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17791
brother hes giga low t prolly like 40 ng/dl what do you expect
I remember i had a whole bottle vodka me and my friend drank all of it, nigga was laying on the ground rolling around and i had to take his ass home.

He was talking big that he can drink alot and shit so i tested him out:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer, thecel, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13787
didnt-read-lookism.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I remember i had a whole bottle vodka me and my friend drank all of it, nigga was laying on the ground rolling around and i had to take his ass home.

He was talking big that he can drink alot and shit so i tested him out:forcedsmile:
if its absolut vodka i can drink a full bottle and walk but ill be drowsy af . whiskey prolly half

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, thecel, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 16369, thecel and 2 others
if its absolut vodka i can drink a full bottle and walk but ill be drowsy af . whiskey prolly half
So I get about as drunk as you drinking a full bottle at like like 100 ml of 40% strength vodka?

• +1
  • Woah
You're lightweight...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17791
So I get about as drunk as you drinking a full bottle at like like 100 ml of 40% strength vodka?
brutal...... im talking bout 1ltr absolut . that means youre like 1/10th the man i am.how much do you weigh ?

Attachments

• absolut.jpeg
    absolut.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
i can still walk after a whole absolut but its gonna be clear im drunk . half a bottle im perfect i can act sober

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17791
Jfl I thought you were drinking with friends until you said this. Drinking alone = incel trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
i can still walk after a whole absolut but its gonna be clear im drunk . half a bottle im perfect i can act sober
I would throw up and collapse if I drank that much.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Woah
why am I so weak? I can't handle like a cup of the stuff.
low t plus youre small 55kgs is legit female tier in 2022. how tall ?

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Woah
  • Woah
drunk texting is such a regret, never again

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Woah
I can’t speak for him but I whined to my hot flat mate about not having any friends (she’s away rn). Over for me

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
a female vodka.

someone told me that Pink Whitney is “for girls”, so I found it gender-affirming.
a female vodka.

someone told me that Pink Whitney is “for girls”, so I found it gender-affirming.
I don't really want to drink alcohol, especially a strong thing

• +1
Reactions: thecel

I never experienced this. I can literally walk on my hands and think perfectly clearly even if I am drunk to the point of being sick. Never gotten a hangover either.

• Woah
I never experienced this. I can literally walk on my hands even if I am drunk to the point of being sick. Never gotten a hangover either.
It was the red wine I drank. I can't digest that stuff at all. I can drink any other alcohol.

It was the red wine I drank. I can't digest that stuff at all. I can drink any other alcohol.
If you being drunk makes you act out of control then be very careful when you drink around others.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 17791

Yeah the depression that kicks in after the initial high is brutal

• So Sad
Come over my place ill teach u how to drink responsibly. 🤙

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back