My experience with testosterone transdermal gel(With blood tests)

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
basically used transdermal test base with ethanol for around three weeks. What I noticed: it is a good booster before gym lifting weights feels good ,but there was nothing like insane changes in mood psychology. IMO it is a tiny bit suppressive if you use higher dosages but in lower dosages(3-7 mg) it only adds to your already existing baseline test. IMO not worth it since you can just use thyroid and vitamin A /dhea/ pregnenolone to increase steroids but before gym a slight application may help make it funner, tho just lose weight imo fat is the biggest killer of test lol

this blood test was 5 days after stopping test gel on a calorie deficit empty stomach and 6 hours of sleep:
imo no suppression

//BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I cant see what s written on the picture

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Corleone
I cant see what s written on the picture
wear glass then

//BrahminBoss

edit: ill read it out for you

total testosterone : 618 ng/dl

the rest is some stupid doctor speak about how testosterone fluctuates from day to night

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, HOLYFUARK and Corleone
@Nad

• +1
do you apply it on the scrotum to avoid aromatization? I bought bull testicles at the butcher recently and ate them raw it's the only way to get bioavailable testosterone other than real test
just lose weight imo fat is the biggest killer of test lol
so true fixing the underlying issue is best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
do you apply it on the scrotum to avoid aromatization? I bought bull testicles at the butcher recently and ate them raw it's the only way to get bioavailable testosterone other than real test

so true fixing the underlying issue is best
A bit since scrotum application increases dht more than any other spot and dht is a good aromatise inhibitor. But coffee some progesterone aspirin vitamin e and creatine can do the same thing without making the babies burn

• +1
thoughts on doing low restriction/starvation to reach a low bodyfat percentage at the risk of suppressing your thyroid and other hormones temporarily then recovering later? avoiding pufas and eating atleast 100g of glucose / day

we're still young we can recover, by being lean you can decrease stress levels just by looking in the mirror it would offset the calorie restriction stress

• +1
thoughts on doing low restriction/starvation to reach a low bodyfat percentage at the risk of suppressing your thyroid and other hormones temporarily then recovering later? avoiding pufas and eating atleast 100g of glucose / day

we're still young we can recover, by being lean you can decrease stress levels just by looking in the mirror it would offset the calorie restriction stress
Doable when young. Hell we can abuse AMPH and we can still recover. But there’s better ways such as dnp. It’s much peatier and faster.

• +1
What is all this? Can I get it in Singapore?

• +1