My Experience With Testosterone

D

Deleted member 19869

Iron
A couple of months ago i was a skeleton at 135lbs/62kg, at 5'11/179cm

When i was at 135lbs, i had a really good lean face, good sharp facial features. Got rated a 7 on truerateme. - ( RATINGS ARE COPE ) IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK IN REAL LIFE. - A guy could look shit in selfies, but in real life it's all different. Charisma, How you look in motion/Harmony, Voice, Pheronomes - Everything matters.

Anyways at 135lbs i always got told that i'm a good looking guy, but i noticed i never got any female attention, i mean i was really high inhib, low t, weak looking insecure kinda guy - Yeah you know the type.

When i started injecting test at 500mg per week, (way too much to start with) - i also started lifting, got up to 175lbs/80kg and went to my first party after graduating as a 19 year old KHHV. I mean i was not really that happy with what my face looked like on cycle, i was really bloated due to not controlling estrogen so well, had a lot of water retention, i mean i just had put on 40 lbs in 1.5 months jfl, no wonder why.

The attention i got from girls was honestly shocking. I went from having not even hugged a single girl to making out with over 10 girls in one night, for some reason every damn girl was drawn to me like a magnet, starting touching my dick, chest and told i smell good. Like wtf? Even girls that i thought was way out of my league wanted to flirt with me.

I lated found out that many of those girls already had boyfriends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:, girls really are fucking whores.

I did not loose my virginity that night, i was still too insecure and unconfident with myself as no female has given me that amount of attention ever before. But this was still a huge step forward in my book.

I mean i was DYEL, so wtf was this shit? no girl was drawn to me like this when i was a skeleton at 135lbs when my face was much leaner.

Test is the real deal.

Now i'm off cycle,pct and back to 155lbs and feeling like death and low t again.

Gonna start injecting again, but do it at a lower dosage (250mg) , my estrogen was way too the rough and i always felt fatigued and tired on 500mg test.

Gonna fucking do it right this time and enjoy the life that testosterone has to offer. Life is too short, Make the best of it my friends.

There gotta be something with the pheronomes?

Also private message me if you want to see what i looked like before and after on roids.

https://looksmax.org/threads/going-...he-biggest-muscle-pill-to-ever-happen.553593/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 20652 and 9 others
Mental illness

Mental illness
You have never injected have you

Most people are pussies on here and would never touch the shit that actually make you become a better version of yourself.
Everything positive comes with a risk.

People on here cope with skincare creams like a bunch of fucking faggots and thinks taking vitamin d and doing no fap and jason blaha 5x5 program will make them chads. :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 22126, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
You have never injected have you

Most people are pussies on here and would never touch the shit that actually make you become a better version of yourself.
Everything positive comes with a risk.

People on here cope with skincare creams like a bunch of fucking faggots and thinks taking vitamin d and doing no fap and jason blaha 5x5 program will make them chads. :lul::lul:
Cope

why would you cycle instead of blasting and cruising

Can you send me pictures of what you looked like at 135 vs your roids weight? I'm 130 at 5'11 and have a good looking lean face, but i think its useless without muscle

It just feels easier to get girls while on roids in club environments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19869
unfortunately this wont work for sub normie fags like me but i will inject anyway.
The attention i got from girls was honestly shocking. I went from having not even hugged a single girl to making out with over 10 girls in one night, for some reason every damn girl was drawn to me like a magnet, starting touching my dick, chest and told i smell good. Like wtf? Even girls that i thought was way out of my league wanted to flirt with me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19869
We will ascend together, buddy boyo.
IMG 20220925 123733 450

When i was at 135lbs, i had a really good lean face, good sharp facial features. Got rated a 7 on truerateme. - ( RATINGS ARE COPE ) IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK IN REAL LIFE. - A guy could look shit in selfies, but in real life it's all different. Charisma, How you look in motion/Harmony, Voice, Pheronomes - Everything matters.

Anyways at 135lbs i always got told that i'm a good looking guy, but i noticed i never got any female attention, i mean i was really high inhib, low t, weak looking insecure kinda guy - Yeah you know the type.

When i started injecting test at 500mg per week, (way too much to start with) - i also started lifting, got up to 175lbs/80kg and went to my first party after graduating as a 19 year old KHHV. I mean i was not really that happy with what my face looked like on cycle, i was really bloated due to not controlling estrogen so well, had a lot of water retention, i mean i just had put on 40 lbs in 1.5 months jfl, no wonder why.

I lated found out that many of those girls already had boyfriends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:, girls really are fucking whores.

I did not loose my virginity that night, i was still too insecure and unconfident with myself as no female has given me that amount of attention ever before. But this was still a huge step forward in my book.

I mean i was DYEL, so wtf was this shit? no girl was drawn to me like this when i was a skeleton at 135lbs when my face was much leaner.

Test is the real deal.

Now i'm off cycle,pct and back to 155lbs and feeling like death and low t again.

Gonna start injecting again, but do it at a lower dosage (250mg) , my estrogen was way too the rough and i always felt fatigued and tired on 500mg test.

Gonna fucking do it right this time and enjoy the life that testosterone has to offer. Life is too short, Make the best of it my friends.

Also private message me if you want to see what i looked like before and after on roids.

https://looksmax.org/threads/going-...he-biggest-muscle-pill-to-ever-happen.553593/
good for you bro. but don't you think getting to 175lbs at your height could be achieved natty? doesn't seem to be necessary to roid at that weight.

OP looks good n handsome facially I can confirm

Which online shop do you order from bruv? Roid Tech or any other shop on hushboard?

Test is the real deal.

63mls9gjzdm51.png

you are gonna regret using steroids in a few years when you age horribly and lose fertility

cycle off with AIs and stay the fuck off steroids for good

I don't see a way to send a DM on here but interested to see pics....

Test is the real deal.

@Thomas DOM

Test is the real deal.

Hey don’t get into your head on suppression and stuff, even after tren I never felt suppressed and stuff