my eye area is DESTROYING my life

A

agoostis

Master

im forced to wear this to hide it

i’ve been trying to avoid the reality because i know eye surgery is the riskiest and the easiest to mess up/look uncanny but after wearing contact for two days i realized my life cant begin if i don’t fix it

nct + dark circle = not human

even my chad jaw can’t compensate, jaw is no match for eyes

what can i do ? im thinking canthopexy + fat graft but it’s super hard to find surgeon who does it on male

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and BoneDensity
squintmaxxing for short term.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Correct. You can't have a good life with no undereye support.

Eyes are the window to the soul

Cuck eyes = cuck soul :feelswhy:

i’ve been trying to avoid the reality because i know eye surgery is the riskiest and the easiest to mess up/look uncanny but after wearing contact for two days i realized my life cant begin if i don’t fix it

what can i do ? im thinking canthopexy + fat graft but it’s super hard to find surgeon who does it on male

Average eye area

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and ChristianChad
average eye area

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Sondern and ChristianChad
how can i fix this mess ? it’s eyemaxx or death for me
Cantho + undereye fillers. Don't go overboard with cantho u don't want to end up looking like a mongoloid lesbian. I'm in the same situation as you and that's what I'm gonna do. If I can get my eye area to at least average I'll be happy.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Mogs my eye area

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Cantho + undereye fillers. Don't go overboard with cantho u don't want to end up looking like a mongoloid lesbian. I'm in the same situation as you and that's what I'm gonna do. If I can get my eye area to at least average I'll be happy.
*Not fillers - undereye implants.

Also , do you have a narrow palette?

show your side profile i wanna see how recessed your infraorbitals are cuz my eyes look exactly like that and my infraorbitals and cheekbones are flat as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Erik-Jón
show your side profile i wanna see how recessed your infraorbitals are cuz my eyes look exactly like that and my infraorbitals and cheekbones are flat as fuck
Mine to tbh

to low pfl to say I fraud 24/7
did you meant pfh? pfl means wideness of eye.

palpebral fissure height and palpebral fissure length or sometimes also referred as palpebral fissure width

canthopexy or plasty ? plasty seems much harder to get

my cheekbones are preeminent tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

Average eye area but hmu on discord Timothy#2296 and ill put you on some secret Sause that I dont want to give away to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I need a lower blepharoplasty with fat grafting or fat repositoning.

controversial opinion, but idk if nct is too big of an issue. vinnie hacker, timothy chamalet, lorenzo zurzolo etc. jaw, midface etc much more important. perhaps try squinting, hormones or bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Its not that bad stop being a retard accept being normie

controversial opinion, but idk if nct is too big of an issue. vinnie hacker, timothy chamalet, lorenzo zurzolo etc. jaw, midface etc much more important. perhaps try squinting, hormones or bonesmashing
yeah nct alone can pass if your eyes shape is decent and if you don’t have dark circle

but nct + scleral show alone is horrible, with dark circle it’s over

0 appeal + ptosis

U are aspie or troller + can even be htn depending on mouth and harmony

But chad turbocucks htns nowadays and ure not even that sure so your frustration is valid

Last edited:

maybe i should glassesmaxx too, thnx for the idea m8

ur eye area kinda look like that abdu bonesmasher guy if u squint

is nct something that accompanies recessed under eye? im noticing alot of nctcelss like myself have recessed under eye

hate posts like this and faggots like u. no matter how bad u think u have it there is always someone worse. just be glad that u are within 1 SD of the mean in terms of male desirability

Average eye area but hmu on discord Timothy#2296 and ill put you on some secret Sause that I dont want to give away to everyone.
yo bro can u pm me also pls?

Mate, yours is not even bad compared to my eye area. I would be happy if i had your eye area

oh wow i replied here earlier actually lol, damn thats trippy

Your good bro good coloring and nose probably good lower third also. Stay off this site dead srs