My Eyebrow and Eyelash growth stack (cope or nah?)

jflsnowdzz

jflsnowdzz

Bronze
Eyebrows
- Dermarolling 0.5mm on eyebrows
- tretinoin on brows to boost minox effectiveness
- apply minox on eyebrows

Eyelashes
Castor oil + peppermint oil
minox applied close to eyelashes when used on eyebrows

Gonna hop on oral minox soon aswell.

Will this ascend my eye area or cope?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, chinpilled69, Deleted member 13021 and 1 other person
(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Eyebrows are immensely important, many forget that.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
bruh just use topical minox for brows and latisse for lashes, you will mogg effortlessly

• Hmm...
Reactions: jojoyou
is 0.3mm dermaroller ok?

3173838 1669297023846

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24055
my eyebrows are strong so i don't bother doing much with them, but I have a beard oil consisting of castor oil w/ added peppermint oil and vitamin e oil that I use on my eyebrows/lashes and base of eyelashes which works well imo. what I think is especially effective though is oral consumption of castor oil,around 1ml a day. ensure that it's a high quality, organic coldpressed castor oil because lesser quality ones can be dodgy. mpmd has content covering it. oral CO has improved my general hair quality and growth a lot, especially eyebrows, eyelashes and facial hair. another thing that I think helps is my redlight therapy device, which covers my entire person

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, jflsnowdzz and Kokra
How its going?

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
How its going?
Tbh isnt doing much, eyebrows got slightly denser after dermaroling sessions but overall disappointing results.

I think i dont respond well to topical minox, so imma hop on 5mg of oral minox and maybe oral castor oil like the @naixd2 . Also gonna use bimatoprost(latisse,careprost) for lashes.

my eyebrows are strong so i don't bother doing much with them, but I have a beard oil consisting of castor oil w/ added peppermint oil and vitamin e oil that I use on my eyebrows/lashes and base of eyelashes which works well imo. what I think is especially effective though is oral consumption of castor oil,around 1ml a day. ensure that it's a high quality, organic coldpressed castor oil because lesser quality ones can be dodgy. mpmd has content covering it. oral CO has improved my general hair quality and growth a lot, especially eyebrows, eyelashes and facial hair. another thing that I think helps is my redlight therapy device, which covers my entire person
View attachment 1966220
So u got noticeable growth with oral CO? Imma try it with oral minox aswell. Hopefully it works since oral tends to have higher success rates. Also did u get any loose stools since castor oil is used as a laxative?

Last edited:
Eyebrows
- Dermarolling 0.5mm on eyebrows
- tretinoin on brows to boost minox effectiveness
- apply minox on eyebrows

Eyelashes
Castor oil + peppermint oil
minox applied close to eyelashes when used on eyebrows

Gonna hop on oral minox soon aswell.

Will this ascend my eye area or cope?
CUTIE....but oral minox can cause heart attacks , so please dont do it...just liquid works betetr for me applied topically....and tretinoin i mix WITH the liquid minox...if all these= minox+ derma rolling= puncture dont work in 1 year i think you should consider transpalnt....this is my plan...good luck :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM and jflsnowdzz
CUTIE....but oral minox can cause heart attacks , so please dont do it...just liquid works betetr for me applied topically....and tretinoin i mix WITH the liquid minox...if all these= minox+ derma rolling= puncture dont work in 1 year i think you should consider transpalnt....this is my plan...good luck :Comfy:
ik oral minox is risky but as a low inhib looksmaxxer i gotta do what i takes. Oral minox results are just far more promising. Id stop it if i get any palpitations and shit though. Its also prescribed up to 40mg and 5mg a day shld be completely safe considering i dont have any heart issues.

"Minoxidil itself does not stimulate follicle growth; It's active metabolite, minoxidil sulfate, is what stimulates growth. This is important, because the conversion of minoxidil into minoxidil sulfate is facilitated by sulfotransferase enzymes. When applied topically, you rely on scalp enzymes to make this conversion. But, if you do not have enough sulfotransferase enzymes on your scalp, you will not respond to treatment. However, when taken orally, you utilize your liver's sulfotransferase enzymes, which most people have an abundance of."

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
Castor oil is cope.

I see no latisse/bimatoprost for your eyelashes : are you even trying ?

1 month on Careprost and I can already see the eyelashes gains : this shit is legit.

So u got noticeable growth with oral CO? Imma try it with oral minox aswell. Hopefully it works since oral tends to have higher success rates. Also did u get any loose stools since castor oil is used as a laxative?

to the former; yeah I did. to the latter; only for the first day or two and then it stopped.

e: i think oral castor is pretty dodgy. try the oral CO first

Last edited: