my face is asymmetrical in rear camera of my phone

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
jfl what the fuck? i look totally normal in selfie camera and mirror, but yesterday i was a retard and decided to make a video using the rear camera of my phone , and the right side of my face was kind of like 'melting' while the other side was okay. the fuck? first time i experienced this shit too. maybe its just my camera? idk man
Shit thred

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy and Time Travel
Brutal rear camerapill. Selfie camera has greater lens distortion. The rear camera is more accurate and it’s recommended to be the camera to use to post in the rating section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Brutal rear camerapill. Selfie camera has greater lens distortion. The rear camera is more accurate and it’s recommended to be the camera to use to post in the rating section.
but bro obviously i've had people take pictures of me (rear camera obviously) and my face was always alright

but bro obviously i've had people take pictures of me (rear camera obviously) and my face was always alright
might just be awkward angle

Your brain notices the assymetries becausw youre used to seeing yourself flipped (on selfie and mirror)
People irl 100% do not notice your assymetries
Play the rear camera video through a mirror (hold the video at a mirror and look at it through the mirror)

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and karbo
spoiler: op is the toxic avenger

Your brain notices the assymetries becausw youre used to seeing yourself flipped (on selfie and mirror)
Play the rear camera video through a mirror (hold the video at a mirror and look at it through the mirror)
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BLACK MAGIC JFL IT LOOKS NORMAL IN THE MIRROR
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Giphy 3
Giphy 3
Giphy 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio and Zygos4Life
Because youll soon be nw7

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sikkunt23 and karbo
Also from the side? It wasnt long ago that I saw my profile for the first time tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and balding17yomanletcel

• Love it
Reactions: karbo
Also from the side? It wasnt long ago that I saw my profile for the first time tbh
havent had photos taken of my side profile with rear camera, but i've obviously taken some with selfie camera lol.
afterall im a psl autist, theres no angle i havent seen my head from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
ur coping by making fun of ur own nw7 and trying to project it onto others u must be jelly af of my long and healthy hair bro jfl :feelskek: :lul: :feelskek: :lul: :hnghn:
Cope harder youl soon be nw7 bro you cant escape reaper

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Omega lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life