My face made this woman's body become tense and Physically uncomfortable, but not the other two

T

Turtle

Silver
I just can't stop fucking thinking about it man 😭😭 I keep looking at her body and thinking about how looking at my face most likely made the skin and muscles on that body become prickly and tense and uncomfortable

I keep thinking about how when she looked at my face, the blood vessels and capillaries in her skin and muscles dilated to prepare her body for fight or flight because my face creeped her out so much, and she experienced increased parasympathetic nervous system activity to make her muscles tense and rigid

But of course, she felt completely normal and relaxed looking at the other two guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210528_175358_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528_175358_com.instagram.android.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Screenshot_20210528_142916_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528_142916_com.instagram.android.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 245
  • Screenshot_20210530_172953_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210530_172953_com.instagram.android.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_20210528_142634_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528_142634_com.instagram.android.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_20210528_142615_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528_142615_com.instagram.android.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 287
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Lars, hennypapi and 9 others
Censor the @ you monkey, don't expect nothing less, other way around you'd feel the same way towards yourself, it's painful but necessary, if nobody was ugly nobody would be hot simple theory, also show what you look like so someone can recommend looksmax's instead of wasting time on a pity party.

just read post fuck off man this entire post is u being a schitzo, you're torturing urself thru goofy imagination, she doesn't care enough about you to react that way, self centered fuck

brb I'm gonna use my imagination

Censor the @ you monkey, don't expect nothing less, other way around you'd feel the same way towards yourself, it's painful but necessary, if nobody was ugly nobody would be hot simple theory, also show what you look like so someone can recommend looksmax's instead of wasting time on a pity party.

just read post fuck off man this entire post is u being a schitzo, you're torturing urself thru goofy imagination, she doesn't care enough about you to react that way, self centered fuck
Why would it just be imagination? She literally rated me a 2/10 which is basically deformed, and people DEFINITELY feel tense and uncomfortable when looking at deformed people

have you been to a therapist yet?
genuine question

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, ReignsChad and hennypapi
I remember you, you were very ugly tbh nothing shocking here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9274, ReignsChad and 3 others
Why would it just be imagination? She literally rated me a 2/10 which is basically deformed, and people DEFINITELY feel tense and uncomfortable when looking at deformed people
Show what you look like, if you're down to let a girl shit on u then you might as well get a real rating on here.

I'm the guy on the left, looking at my face what do you think the odds are that my face actually legit made her body tense up a little?

Attachments

• Polish_20200613_222832285.jpg
    Polish_20200613_222832285.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 269
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and AlexAP
I remember you, you were very ugly tbh nothing shocking here
The funniest thing is that the other two "chads" are ugly too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, Looks234, Want2LookBetterJFL and 1 other person
I'm the guy on the left, looking at my face what do you think the odds are that my face actually legit made her body tense up a little?
100% chance by reading your topics, you're unironically mentally ill, I'm not sure if this forum contributed to it or you were always like this though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Ritalincell, Want2LookBetterJFL and 1 other person
100% chance by reading your topics, you're unironically mentally ill, I'm not sure if this forum contributed to it or you were always like this though
I don't see how anyone can NOT be mentally ill after knowing that their face literally makes women's bodies actually Physically tense up

I remember this thread:
Turtle

And the first answer:
Turtle1

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi and oatmeal
Haven't seen you in a while

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
holy shit this nigga is back I thought you roped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 9274, hennypapi and 1 other person
Yeah people here seem to really enjoy encouraging me to commit suicide
Don't take that seriously. People here are just fed up because you continue to post the same ridiculous thing over and over again while having a mental breakdown and don't listen to any advice.

is op serious ? if so op please seek help. you are lunatic

Quarles obsession meme1
Cl4wucqacqk41
Tlchargement 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Looks234
Insane lifefuel that she rated the guy on the right a 6 ngl. If that's a real rating then I can safely assume I'm like a 6.5 or 7 tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88, hennypapi, Want2LookBetterJFL and 1 other person
I don't see how anyone can NOT be mentally ill after knowing that their face literally makes women's bodies actually Physically tense up
Go to see a therapist, I'm serious.

And every single woman who claims that the third guy in that pic is attractive should go to one as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, ProAcktiv, Bewusst and 2 others
"what do you think of their facial structure?"
"what specific facial surgery would he need"

This is like the third time I've seen a question like this being asked to a normie. Do you guys have absolutely 0 social skills or what. If you're gonna ask questions like this, at least do it less blatantly JFL

But even if, normies have no clue anyway about what makes one gl or ugly, they can just give a general impression.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Bewusst
I don't think you're subhuman, probably low tier normie.

Screenshot 2021 05 30 Polish 20200613 222832285 jpg immagine JPEG 1000  1000 pixel   Risca

*mogs you to self-harm*

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, hennypapi, Looks234 and 3 others
There he is again

• JFL
Reactions: Lars, hennypapi and Deleted member 2729
Jfl these messages... Another beta fucking orbiter on this forum.

All three look like shit

No hate bro you do ur thing init. it might be different where ur from but plz dont text a girl like this its cringy bro.

hello again trees,

The guys don't mog you but I hate looking at all of your faces

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Oh no its this nigga again jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
You’re still using that same autistic photo for rates jfl

does she have an onlyfans

Insane lifefuel that she rated the guy on the right a 6 ngl. If that's a real rating then I can safely assume I'm like a 6.5 or 7 tbh.

This - I don't understand that one unless that was just her way of saying he is slightly better to her than the other 2. I don't understand her giving that 2 rating either except some females just like to rate below average guys a 1 or a 2.

2 years of this shit

well it depends. a lot of guys think they look better than they actually do. he may have specific coloring and ratios you dont have that make him look good