My family stole me money, brutal

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
As some might know, I cut off contact with my family. But I had an account where I had some money I saved (5k euros), the account was under my mom's name. Now I wanted to get all the money back, but you need to use verification with a smartphone, which was my mom's. So reluctantly, I met up with my parents.

They refused to give me the money.

They said that right now I'm in a bad state (but they basically don't know anything about me right now, I didn't talk to them for an eternity) and shouldn't get the money, without even saying when they want to give it. And as it's in my mom's name, I can't do anything. I doubt I will see the 5k again, as I need verification for everything. I think they want to keep (steal) the money.

I hate my family. They treated me like shit since I was a kid, they were and are never nice to me, zero affection, compassion, only indifference or anger (or shamelessness, like stealing my money). They are just bad people who treat their own blood like shit.

I wished I had someone to console, but again I'm alone with this. It's so brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, twinkceluwu, Cristiano RonaIdo and 3 others
I think about going back and threatening them credibly with violence if they don't give me the money. Would be just and low inhib.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and PeakIncels
I think about going back and threatening them credibly with violence if they don't give me the money. Would be just and low inhib.
Bro really thinking about crashing out over 5k 😭, but well that's probably a fortune in Bolivia or wherever you live tho.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bro really thinking about crashing out over 5k 😭, but well that's probably a fortune in Bolivia or wherever you live tho.
5k ain't little brother, don't act like it's small money:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and undefined64
I live in Germany, and 5k is not the world but it's shameless to steal so much, and even from your son.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
"me money" bro thinks he's mr krabs

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, piec, ascension and 1 other person
I live in Germany, and 5k is not the world but it's shameless to steal so much, and even from your son.
5k in Italy is a lot
if you get the money buy me a PS5 I'd be extremely grateful
:Comfy:

I know you live in Germany, it was just a joke cuz you are latino, anyway yeah it's shameless but it doesn't warrant violence.

I wipe my ass with 5k every morning brokie

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Cristiano RonaIdo and AlexAP
I know you live in Germany, it was just a joke cuz you are latino, anyway yeah it's shameless but it doesn't warrant violence.
Yeah I won't do it, it was just nice to think about it.

As some might know, I cut off contact with my family. But I had an account where I had some money I saved (5k euros), the account was under my mom's name. Now I wanted to get all the money back, but you need to use verification with a smartphone, which was my mom's. So reluctantly, I met up with my parents.

They refused to give me the money.

They said that right now I'm in a bad state (but they basically don't know anything about me right now, I didn't talk to them for an eternity) and shouldn't get the money, without even saying when they want to give it. And as it's in my mom's name, I can't do anything. I doubt I will see the 5k again, as I need verification for everything. I think they want to keep (steal) the money.

I hate my family. They treated me like shit since I was a kid, they were and are never nice to me, zero affection, compassion, only indifference or anger (or shamelessness, like stealing my money). They are just bad people who treat their own blood like shit.

I wished I had someone to console, but again I'm alone with this. It's so brutal.
brutal stuff