My family

iblamebonesngentics

iblamebonesngentics

Milklover
My family thinks I'm a faggot for doing skin care taking care of my eyebrows and shit he's all genetics eats steak and beer but has no ache no beer belly and not even bloated I hate my stupid blessed with genetics family honesty I think God has he's favourites honestly sure I'm a solid high mtn or even low htn but I see these chads get Stacys left right and fucking centre there squint there eyes bite there cheeks a bit and make enough to retire at 27 why not me even criminals like Jeremy meeks have a better life just for being a horrbie person I'm about to er or kill my family hopefully I'm in a edit like Richard Ramirez or sum 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
My family thinks I'm a faggot for doing skin care taking care of my eyebrows and shit he's all genetics eats steak and beer but has no ache no beer belly and not even bloated I hate my stupid blessed with genetics family honesty I think God has he's favourites honestly sure I'm a solid high mtn or even low htn but I see these chads get Stacys left right and fucking centre there squint there eyes bite there cheeks a bit and make enough to retire at 27 why not me even criminals like Jeremy meeks have a better life just for being a horrbie person I'm about to er or kill my family hopefully I'm in a edit like Richard Ramirez or sum 🤣
EXI2DZaH hKAr 1024

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Suns9999, silently_said and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Suns9999 and iblamebonesngentics
I'm like you but kind of the opposite, I have better genes than my family, so my mom will mock me by purposely squinting to have similar pfl to mine, and they tell me to open my eyes wider in pictures so it looks "normal". JFL at their subhumanity haha, my mom and dad were HTB/HTN in their primes but now they're oldcels 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and iblamebonesngentics

Attachments

• 1c6f1c0e59d8d4bd4ae39b3dc2756cc4.jpg
    1c6f1c0e59d8d4bd4ae39b3dc2756cc4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics and Suns9999
I'm like you but kind of the opposite, I have better genes than my family, so my mom will mock me by purposely squinting to have similar pfl to mine, and they tell me to open my eyes wider in pictures so it looks "normal". JFL at their subhumanity haha, my mom and dad were HTB/HTN in their primes but now they're oldcels 😂
Bro I can't live up to my parents my mom's bones are like Richard Ramirez and she's 6ft my dad's 6ft 2 and bones like jordan Barrett even tho he eats like shit clear skin whole life I mean I don't get pimples thanks to him but there chadlites and I will never live up to that I'm like dragos kid dad psl god kid htn

I seen that video

Bro I can't live up to my parents my mom's bones are like Richard Ramirez and she's 6ft my dad's 6ft 2 and bones like jordan Barrett even tho he eats like shit clear skin whole life I mean I don't get pimples thanks to him but there chadlites and I will never live up to that I'm like dragos kid dad psl god kid htn

💀 this killed me.​

💀 this killed me.​

My family built like fucking skeletons there skin is fucking there bones in the ass it's so tight to there bones I'm 68kg 6ft 2 I'm under weight and my cheeks ain't need as hollow I'm ending the genetics and bloodline committing a er