My father mogs me

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
He is 5' 10" while i'm 5' 9", he got wider frame, he mogs me facially he is htn while i'm mtn, why is it that way?

how old r u

16, i'm also done growing, i feel like i need to conpensate
are you sure? bones can stop fusing anywhere between 17-20 - you might be in luck to get on some GH to expand into your potential frame,

are you sure? bones can stop fusing anywhere between 17-20 - you might be in luck to get on some GH to expand into your potential frame,
Gh you mean hgh? I sidn't grow even sligthly since my 16 birthday, i do stretching workout and plenty of protein, can i do anything?

Gh you mean hgh? I sidn't grow even sligthly since my 16 birthday, i do stretching workout and plenty of protein, can i do anything?
You need to go get X-rays to see if your bones are fused and pray they aren’t , then you get on growth hormone - I’m pretty sure there’s a thread on here somewhere to Maximize height before your bones are fused with lots of detail and supplements etc

You need to go get X-rays to see if your bones are fused and pray they aren’t , then you get on growth hormone - I’m pretty sure there’s a thread on here somewhere to Maximize height before your bones are fused with lots of detail and supplements etc
I will not be given hgh since i'm average height, should i take k2 for better face?

I will not be given hgh since i'm average height, should i take k2 for better face?