My final post

Status
Not open for further replies.
frendly

frendly

👁
I was gonna wait until I ascended but this dumb ass faggot @thecel fucked shit up ig. 🤣 Anyways trolled to the max, thanks for all the advice, nothing I posted was larp. Everything was real but reverse the gender. My cousin raped me so Im using it as an excuse to be a horrible person, blach blach blahhh sup my black nigga balls and shove a gun up my pussy and pull the trigger ding dong ding ding dangggg
Kill yourself @thecel honestly hope nothing but the worst for you tbh. For my friends pls add my disc @1kisuke106 @roflcoper Blackpilled Sam#8632

Thanks for all the advice, will take it and ascend to the max. Already wageslaving my bootycheeks off. It's probably for the best that I'm getting banned because I'm 14 and the blackpill has really taken a toll on my view on life and the perspective I have on others. Nothing makes me happy anymore, actually I cry myself to sleep everyday and hope I die. If someone can come to Canada and kill me that would be great. I'm getting kicked out of my house soon my life is over. My surgeries cost about 10k USD.
Also I got two females banned on here while being female :p shit was funny asf :ROFLMAO: I hate all females tbh thye should all just kill themselves like I am in 2 years.
If anyone is still up to join my suicide pact the date is somewhere in 2050.
@thecel good job nigga you won :feelsuhh: we can still be friends maybe :whistle: but just know my BPD may act up and I might end up doxxing your ENTIRE bloodline.
I kept the larp up since December and no one batted an eye, @thecel you only won this round because my BPD acted up. GJ
I have nothing else to say, it was a good run. Imma hop back on incels.is
Peace !!
@mods do better or dm I know how to tell if users r foids :soy:

@roflcoper is a foid ban her
I fucjing hate females so much godddd

Love all of u thanks for advice gonna kms at 17 dw karma will hit my ass and when it does I’ll take a shit View attachment 1654622

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 17430 and 6 others
Dnrd kys ugly bitch

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, gamma, johncruz12345 and 3 others
meter-autism.gif

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Marsiere214 and thecel

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
who are you

• +1
nobody cares

can someone ban her? she's disrupting the the forum

@Alexanderr c'mon bro?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18603 and Birdcell
Are you a legit female , like you actually have XX chromosome instead of XY ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Marsiere214, thecel and 2 others
Are you a legit female , like you actually have XX chromosome instead of XY ?
can you be my husband? im getting kicked out in a month and have no where to go Blackpilled Sam#8632 dm

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 17430, Marsiere214 and 4 others
how did it feel being raped? did u cum?

describe it detailedly

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and thecel
can you be my husband? im getting kicked out in a month and have no where to go Blackpilled Sam#8632 dm
No , I'm too incel for this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Woah
Who are you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: thecel and frendly
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, thecel, Deleted member 18603 and 1 other person
4ECE7088 3816 43B5 8338 45F0345B37B2

• JFL
I was gonna wait until I ascended but this dumb ass faggot @thecel fucked shit up ig. 🤣 Anyways trolled to the max, thanks for all the advice, nothing I posted was larp. Everything was real but reverse the gender. My cousin raped me so Im using it as an excuse to be a horrible person, blach blach blahhh sup my black nigga balls and shove a gun up my pussy and pull the trigger ding dong ding ding dangggg
Kill yourself @thecel honestly hope nothing but the worst for you tbh. For my friends pls add my disc @1kisuke106 @roflcoper Blackpilled Sam#8632

Thanks for all the advice, will take it and ascend to the max. Already wageslaving my bootycheeks off. It's probably for the best that I'm getting banned because I'm 14 and the blackpill has really taken a toll on my view on life and the perspective I have on others. Nothing makes me happy anymore, actually I cry myself to sleep everyday and hope I die. If someone can come to Canada and kill me that would be great. I'm getting kicked out of my house soon my life is over. My surgeries cost about 10k USD.
Also I got two females banned on here while being female :p shit was funny asf :ROFLMAO: I hate all females tbh thye should all just kill themselves like I am in 2 years.
@thecel good job nigga you won :feelsuhh: we can still be friends maybe :whistle: but just know my BPD may act up and I might end up doxxing your ENTIRE bloodline.
I kept the larp up since December and no one batted an eye, @thecel you only won this round because my BPD acted up. GJ
Peace !!

Love all of u thanks for advice gonna kms at 17 dw karma will hit my ass and when it does I’ll take a shit View attachment 1654622
You sound like you spent too long in the looney bin you crooked bitch, get off the internet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, thecel and Deleted member 18603
3AFC666E 0D75 42A4 A6E9 4710063F12A0

Didnt read, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, ascension, Deleted member 17430 and 4 others
whats wrong with you, you remind me of my loony ass ex

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
"I cry myself to sleep everyday and hope I die"

thats what i like to hear, kys dirty bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ascension, BoneDensity and 3 others
Find a muslim user to LTR you, those niggas marry 9 yrs olds so they might marry you even tho you're only 14.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and FailedNormieManlet
yall should see what @thecel is saying in pms :lul: undoubtedly the most horny nigga on the planet

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, FailedNormieManlet and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
"I cry myself to sleep everyday and hope I die"

thats what i like to hear, kys dirty bitch
lets hope she sends a video of killing herself so we can masturbate to it

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Anchor_Ship, Entschuldigung and 2 others
I feel bad for any woman that finds this forum lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Anchor_Ship and FailedNormieManlet
RZmMNeFP78HdzK8CwnNBCICaqj6hqsa6ihhveybDCNpkDmh7kcQcPlTlt7mBdMW7Y5s_TN0I6eHqgA9ci78ZzezcLujPKcAocHdKmDCDqwYHcZNWureuNvIkOBjRBTDKrrj0Ippq

mf is a visual learner :lul:
jfl, mf tried to get her to pay for his mtf hormones. How is this nigga not banned for being gay :lul::lul::lul:

Also you're not a woman. Women don't use racial slurs like men tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and ifyouwannabemylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL

Peace !!

You will be missed😢

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.