My first day in college ( suicidefuel)

mogstar

mogstar

This was ages ago but yeh. (Btw by college I mean first year of high school for US ppl)

First lesson is form time. I had "friends" at the time but none of them were in my form so I sat on my own on this table with 2 chads 1 Stacy and 1 normie. It was really fuckin awkward cuz I hate being around Stacy's n chads cuz I just do. I'm leaning on my cheek the entire time cuz my face is bright red from blushing cuz I'm seated in the class where everyone can see me and my disgusting face is exposed to everyone so I'm paranoid ppl gonna chat shit about me which they probably did but I didn't notice luckily. Teacher tells us to talk to person sitting next to us (the normie) whilst she looks for something. It takes 5mins for the teacher to find her thing. And in those 5mins me and the normie did not say a word to eachother which was a bit awkward ngl.

Next is break. Me and me ""friends"" are in an outside lobby thingy where everyones friendship groups b hanging out. The 2 chads who were in my form are standing in a circle with their chad friends not too far. I accidently look at them for 1sec and they catch me. Then later I see in my peripheral vision the chad points at me and says something then him and all his chad friends start laughing whilst they b all lookin at me and I think some of my "friends" noticed that too but they didn't bring it up thankfully and just ignored it.

Next lesson im late cuz I got lost so everyone's already in the class sitting down with the teacher at the front talking to everyone so I b waiting outside the door waiting for teacher to finish talking cuz I'm too high inhib to interupt her. Just as I fucking expected first thing that happens when I go in is Stacy's at the back start randomly laughing and I'm 99% sure they b laughing at me. Teacher isn't angry at me for being late cuz it's new college n all dat. Later in class teacher goes round asking everyone questions and when it was my turn the foids started giggling again the cunts. Obviously nothing wrong with my answer or the way I said it. I'm just fucking comically ugly it's as simple as that.

Lunch break and I'm sitting with one of my friends and I didn't put friends in speach marks this time cuz this guy was ok. We're in a canteen. I notice a group of normies pointing at me and they obviously b chattin shit and I make eye contact with one of dem and they all Start laughing. At one point a teacher walks past and just fucking Stares at me the whole time she walks past me of all people she stares at me. And when I stare back at her she does this smile at me but it's like she's cringing or smirking it's not a real smile obviously. Later a group of girls walk buy and say hi to my friend but obviously I'm invisible to them. He's a high teir normie maybe a chad lite if he lost since weight. Later a friend of my friend who I don't really know sits with us and talks to my friend and only speaks to me when it's me who initiates it. I'm invisible to him pretty much.

Next lesson was computer science so everyone there b a incel so only person who did anything to me was foid teacher who for some reason was just staring at me with a grin on her face and when I look at her she quickly looks away. She isn't even with anyone else to laugh with. Shes just on her own and amused with the way my face looks that she can't hold in a condescending smirk.

Next lesson nothing happened cuz it read graphics so it was just him walking around taking us to all the rooms showing us students work.

Form time again. Last lesson. I didn't like my last table and I hated sitting right at the front so I decided to sit with these normies who actually went to my secondary school but I didn't know then that we'll but supposedly well enough for them to actually talk to me. I was invisible to them. They didn't say nothing to me. I initiated everything and they did 1 word Anwers and tried ending every convo as quick as possible. A piece of paper is going round the class cuz it's a paper register cuz the computer isn't working. Its my turn and I have the register for litterlly 1 sec and I hear one of the chinky normies whisper to the other normie "ugh why is he taking so long" the cunt. Later a foid on table next to me drops her water bottle and it rolls to under my seat. I pick it up and give it to her and her and all her cunty friends are all laughing and giggling for whatever reason (reason: I'm ugly) whilst I hand her the bottle.

And yeh that was first day of college. I've had much much worser days but I remember this day so well I dunno y. @FastBananaCEO I think it was u that said u like these kind of threads I can't remember tho it was probs someone else jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, Tallooksmaxxer, fjor2096 and 11 others
tldr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994

• JFL
Reactions: Patriot
incels.is copy pasta by fastbanannaCEO

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why you call college the high school?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
no, you have to delete your account like many others
You’re the worst kind of user here. The type that gets mad at other people on incel forums, imagine how lifeless you must be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 12344, .👽. and 5 others
You’re the worst kind of user here. The type that gets mad at other people on incel forums, imagine how lifeless you must be
im not mad at you, its just that your song you sang for days is boring and I dont really know what youre watching by this, except for the dopamine it gives you.

• Love it
Images 75

Damn I can relate to some of these things, when I was 14 I was uglier and also less developed than others, because I was a late bloomer
Seeing other people that speak of you behind your back, it's really annoying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, mogstar and 1 other person
Damn I can relate to some of these things, when I was 14 I was uglier and also less developed than others, because I was a late bloomer
I still hear people talking and whispering and giggling behind my back

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5189 and gamma
i swear to my momma im not reading this

Man, what makes Lima so good compared to that Indian stacy?... like what? Lima is even darker than her in this pic.
maby the photo editing :feelsokman:

I still hear people talking and whispering and giggling behind my back
But what if the reason why people make fun of you is because you're goofy and aspie, and not because you're ugly?

Because you're not ugly now. You're average looking

• +1
Man, what makes Lima so good compared to that Indian stacy?... like what? Lima is even darker than her in this pic.
It's an edited pic of Lima and a candid. Priyanka basically looks like Lima's Indian sister imo

• +1
Reactions: john2
But what if the reason why people make fun of you is because you're goofy and aspie, and not because you're ugly?

I have a massive head, and that pic u saw was giga frauded

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma

• Woah
Reactions: Adriana Lima

Im ugly

i really wanna see ur pics now ngl

dm, pinky promise i wont leak or make fun of u :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mogstar
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Adriana Lima
You’re a well known doxxer
jfl i reposted that one pic of moonblunt that everyone had already seen anyway

if you're talking abt kj's thread, it was an obvious .is pasta

lucky that i facemoggs, height, frame 97% of my classroom(university), So, even if I do weird things, I have no problem (everyone in the room was wearing a mask, just me and my chadlite friend didn't, normies looking at us but still can't do anything jfl

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
jfl i reposted that one pic of moonblunt that everyone had already seen anyway

if you're talking abt kj's thread, it was an obvious .is pasta
Do u have discord?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
People that talk behind ur back are spineless. If u find out out confront them, most will fold.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11292
They were staring at you and giggling cause you are 6'4 and they want your dick you retarded fuckin fakecel

Is this true Portuguesecel or is this copy and pasted from elsewhere?

They were making fun of me u cuck

legit
Damn that’s sad bro. I don’t really remember ppl laughing at me but I do know I’m always left out in conversations

• +1
Btw
Damn that’s sad bro. I don’t really remember ppl laughing at me but I do know I’m always left out in conversations
Btw can I actually see what you look like bro? I would never share my own pics on here obviously but you have before. I promise I won’t doxx you (I’m not a dickhead). I’m just genuinely curious to see what you look like since you call yourself “ugly” but everyone else says you look decent

• +1
Btw

Btw can I actually see what you look like bro? I would never share my own pics on here obviously but you have before. I promise I won’t doxx you (I’m not a dickhead). I’m just genuinely curious to see what you look like since you call yourself “ugly” but everyone else says you look decent
People are trying to make me feel better that’s all
Hey

what do you get out of copypasting threads and larping as inkwel, serious question?