My first love that i simped for (story)

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I feel like telling one of my horror stories.

So I was 15 and 1/2 and my best friend stopped hanging out with me so I would hang out with these 3 lame guys. We'd go to the mall in fall ,the start of school time to winter. None of them had any balls to try for numbers except me. I would ask for numbers and hit on girls left and right and get rejected. Until one girl I thought was pretty gave me her number. I thought I hit the jackpot. But my dorky friend actually would try to talk to her. I wish I would of let him. But I would take over the phone and do elmo voices to her and she said it was cute. I asked her to come to her house. And she was nice at first,then she gets on the phone and starts talking to guy after guy. And I just sat on the ground by her,while she talked to these older guys. Don't know the ages. She was pretty and sexy and I just couldn't help from simping. I start asking her to be my girlfriend and she just ignored me. I got a ride home.

My dumb ass still talked to her on the phone,and not long after that she started hanging out with my younger sister. And she'd come over my house and stay the night and sleep by me. She was the only girl giving me any attention that had looks. See she would put me through this for years ,acting like she liked me and respected me, then she completely did a 180 after about a week and talk shit about me. And not want to talk to me. She wouldn't answer her phone.

This kind of treatment went on for some years. Just me being a simp mixed in with if we made up she'd act like she liked me but changed her mind.

Now looking back at it I realize she was a complete narcissist, a common girl and what they like in men. She liked bigger,masculine ,tall good looking men. And i was short and always ugly to her. She'd stare in the mirror and admire her own self. Everything was about looks to her. And she loved guys that would actually beat guys down for her. I never seen it but she told me. She got pregnant by a 21 year old when she was 15. And was in love with him but he was a asshole. Actually this guy had a best friend that was tall and good looking and 17. And it could be his kid. Both these guys loved to act like criminals and bad boys. But they had looks and height on their side.

To this day she's been through all kinds of guys,last I heard from her sister was that she's in women's prison for something. When I tried talking to her she did the same shit,tried to act like she respected me and missed me ,love bombed me and then blocked me out of nowhere for something petty. But before she did,she rubbed it in that I'll always be Dwayne white ,whatever that means and she has friends and people that love her unlike me. And on her fb she posted this weird looking masculine guy that kind of looked like the user bull ,worshipping and kissing her feet.

So after this girl at around 20 I started to listen to Eminem and voweled to never to simp again. And that's when I started putting girls in check and talking shit to them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BrettyBoy, isis_Bleach and 2 others
felt like a lot of younger generations are going to learn (hopefully) quickly not to simp

i was wrong, cuz apparently a lot of foid enablers are out there due to the internet. gay earth.

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta., Baldingman1998 and DwayneWhite55
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Milk
Now you’re an old ugly fuck

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ILoveFortnite2011 and isis_Bleach
Did not read jk. Got any simp stories? Ever simp?
Myself no but there was this guy who threatnd my friend even though his girl was cheating on him, i told him i would rape him and his girlfriend if he didnt shut the fuck up and he did shut up. The whore kept typing with my friend and the simp guy got cucked on.

Im a hero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
Myself no but there was this guy who threatnd my friend even though his girl was cheating on him, i told him i would rape him and his girlfriend if he didnt shut the fuck up and he did shut up. The whore kept typing with my friend and the simp guy got cucked on.

Im a hero
You sound like a 12 year old honestly

• Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy
@DwayneWhite55 Answer the question you old smelly ballsack

Yes , you just sound like a kid with no experience 😆
Did you forget the extreme bullying you got ? want me to buttfuck you into submission again old fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 15577 and DwayneWhite55
Did you forget the extreme bullying you got ? want me to buttfuck you into submission again old fuck?
Please don't butt fuck me kid

• WTF
seems like she knew you were a nice guy that couldnt get any and used that to her advantage
sometimes women know that a guy who is like that will do a lot for them i.e simping

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Baldingman1998
"And on her fb she posted this weird looking masculine guy that kind of looked like the user bull ,worshipping and kissing her feet."

What? People post things like that?

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
"And on her fb she posted this weird looking masculine guy that kind of looked like the user bull ,worshipping and kissing her feet."

What? People post things like that?
Lol yeah,her

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Lol yeah,her
So she has her full name with her family and colleagues and everything and the other man also has his real identity and everyone he knows can see him kissing her feet?! Wtf? How old are they

• +1
So she has her full name with her family and colleagues and everything and the other man also has his real identity and everyone he knows can see him kissing her feet?! Wtf? How old are they
Yeah she doesn't give a fuck she's a couple years younger then me so 37 and this was about 4 years ago,so she was 33. Don't know the guys age.

• JFL
Reactions: ILoveFortnite2011 and Baldingman1998
I can’t keep reading these stories

• JFL
She's had guys beat up her dad before she has a fucked up family and she's a crazy bitch

• JFL
She's had guys beat up her dad before she has a fucked up family and she's a crazy bitch
Lol you said she seemed nice :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Is she a stacy then? You should blackmail that guy by threatening to expose his submissive feet kissing pics. Let him pay you :lasereyes:

Lol you said she seemed nice :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Is she a stacy then? You should blackmail that guy by threatening to expose his submissive feet kissing pics. Let him pay you :lasereyes:
I doubt he would care , and she was a Stacy lite I guess back in the day, I've seen her talk to so many guys back then. Always someone new popping up. Havnt seen her in person since I was about 21.

• +1
They make me sad
I had a good child hood that's about it and I was happy for about a 5 year stretch when I was with my x,the rest of my life has been hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
dn but based

• +1