My frame when I was 15... rate it

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Too high to give a shit about Peter
so I think my frame was pretty good for a 5'5 15 yo old

Inked1924027 1597442682752

Inked2273721 1613651227591

what do u guys think?
@gamma @n0rthface @PingPong @WannabeJock @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @cloUder @buckchadley31 @LastHopeForNorman @germanlooks @goat2x

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, goat2x, n0rthface and 11 others
rodeblur tier frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Toth's thot, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Is this a serious thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and RODEBLUR
not very good bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You look like Eliot Alderson in first pic
@OldVirgin @Nameless_Sunflower

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Is this a serious thread
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and gamma
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BearBoy, germanlooks and 2 others
2616881 1637840716773

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14957, ElySioNs and 6 others
Frame mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Mogged
425ADE77 53A2 4C11 9B77 2565EDD1B05C

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
He doesn't know how to do

He's around 5 ft 6, 5 ft 7 , severely autistic and he thinks he looks like Justin Bieber
You’ve not even been here for 2 months but I dislike you already.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 1617 and gamma
9125EEB2 CC70 4D21 A77C 159AA62B954B

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma and Deleted member 1617
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867, RODEBLUR and 3 others

He's around 5 ft 6, 5 ft 7 , severely autistic and he thinks he looks like Justin Bieber
Only real rotters read it with Londonvillie's voice

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 14323 and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1617
88A29338 AB91 4EDA 916F 17F5EF1736D0

@them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1617

Wtf? I don't want to look like Justin Bieber, i don't remember claiming that

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 1617
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 2733, gamma and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
It's a quote of @LondonVillie about looksoverall
I actually got called Justin Bieber when i was young because i was unfortunate enough to be a white kid with long fringy brown hair

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
When that picture was taken i was in a class that didn't even have any girls Rofl
lucky
they would've height and frame mogged you

did you get with your girl you wanted to get with RODEBLUR ? the one u had as ur pfp
No, i never did.

I made a thread about a friend of mine somehow adding her and accepting the request. They had a conversation but eventually she asked where she know him from, which we didn't know an answer to. She didn't say anything else or block us tho.

In the thread i was stupid enough to keep her username in, and multiple people said they would add her, some saying they would tell them about me and what i do.

Eventually she did end up blocking my friend, changing her username, and removing her school out of her bio, only leaving her grade.

It was the worst rename up to this point, as she completely deleted her name, first name too, out of her profile.

She changed her name to 4321 something, i don't remember.

But it's very over

It doesn't matter tho since my friend's sister is my new oneitis and has been since before this happened so fuck that girl tbh

She's in my current profile pic

• JFL
No, i never did.

I made a thread about a friend of mine somehow adding her and accepting the request. They had a conversation but eventually she asked where she know him from, which we didn't know an answer to. She didn't say anything else or block us tho.

In the thread i was stupid enough to keep her username in, and multiple people said they would add her, some saying they would tell them about me and what i do.

Eventually she did end up blocking my friend, changing her username, and removing her school out of her bio, only leaving her grade.

It was the worst rename up to this point, as she completely deleted her name, first name too, out of her profile.

But it's very over

It doesn't matter tho since my friend's sister is my new oneitis and has been since before this happened so fuck that girl tbh

No, i never did.

But it's very over

• +1
lucky
they would've height and frame mogged you
Nah i have seen some girls from other places

They were around my height and i don't really notice ''framemog'' sounds like some insecure gymcel cope unironically rope if u look at a girl and immediately start autistically comparing her shoulder width to yours

• JFL
No, i never did.

But it's very over

Hear a bunch of shit about my looks, and understandably so, i have given you very blurry, some altered which were unintentionally thrown into the mix as genuine, some with expression, not looking at the camera straight, etc pics. So i took these candid pics of me. Looking at the camera straight-on, normal lighting, no expression, no frauding, no nothing. Just straight from my phone.

Hope to end all the discussion with this, about it being too grainy or looking differently or you can't judge because this that whatever whatever. These are the most normal pictures i can take. If somehow i still get accused of frauding i will feel completely defeated.

Don't wanna hear no bullshit about my height and weight, i'm 170cm and 48kg. 170cm is worldwide average height. Don't bring body up, just want to know about face.

Thanks

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, gamma, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Hear a bunch of shit about my looks, and understandably so, i have given you very blurry, some altered which were unintentionally thrown into the mix as genuine, some with expression, not looking at the camera straight, etc pics. So i took these candid pics of me. Looking at the camera straight-on, normal lighting, no expression, no frauding, no nothing. Just straight from my phone.

Hope to end all the discussion with this, about it being too grainy or looking differently or you can't judge because this that whatever whatever. These are the most normal pictures i can take. If somehow i still get accused of frauding i will feel completely defeated.

Don't wanna hear no bullshit about my height and weight, i'm 170cm and 48kg. 170cm is worldwide average height. Don't bring body up, just want to know about face.

Thanks
but now i'm going to stay in my basement for a long time to see if i lose fat i'm too fat at the moment i've been going to the club 3-4 times a week and drinking a lot i'm too fat. Yesterday I went to the club alone and I had a lot of fun a group saw they were alone and told me to join them and I stayed with them all night

so I think my frame was pretty good for a 5'5 15 yo old

View attachment 1418813
View attachment 1418815

what do u guys think?
@gamma @n0rthface @PingPong @WannabeJock @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @cloUder @buckchadley31 @LastHopeForNorman @germanlooks @goat2x
rodeblur tier frame
Is this a serious thread
not very good bruh
really?
over then
You look like Eliot Alderson in first pic
@OldVirgin @Nameless_Sunflower
@Won't stop mogging @BearBoy @Biiyo03

rate my current frame
View attachment 1418831
Smh those are some old pics of me

The first pic i was 15 years old and 5'7''

Second i am 16 and 5'7''

Third i am 16 as well 5'7''

Fourth is the most recent but from some months ago still so outdated, frame and height increase since

Compare

• Hmm...
Reactions: rydofx
but now i'm going to stay in my basement for a long time to see if i lose fat i'm too fat at the moment i've been going to the club 3-4 times a week and drinking a lot i'm too fat. Yesterday I went to the club alone and I had a lot of fun a group saw they were alone and told me to join them and I stayed with them all night
5'6. Negroe. 22 Yr old. Slim build. Living in UK. Never had a GF. Lost my virginity a few months ago before I turned 22 to a FtM trans from Grindr. No social circle just acquaintance. Spend 90% of my free time rotting on ps5, YouTube and blackpill forums. It's over for me. I wish I was never born. Just needed to vent. By the way the title is a rhetorical question so don't answer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
5'6. Negroe. 22 Yr old. Slim build. Living in UK. Never had a GF. Lost my virginity a few months ago before I turned 22 to a FtM trans from Grindr. No social circle just acquaintance. Spend 90% of my free time rotting on ps5, YouTube and blackpill forums. It's over for me. I wish I was never born. Just needed to vent. By the way the title is a rhetorical question so don't answer.
Iconic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and WontStopNorwooding
Looking good bhai

• +1