My friends a chad, any good money making ideas using him?

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Just to keep things short, friends a chad. We both are tryna make money and I’m going to help him with a business model. Maybe there is some untapped niche stuff I can tap into with him.

Lmao I’m just waiting for all the troll posts aswell as unhelpful advise. To the one gigachad that has a decent idea. Lemme know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21146, Loki and 1 other person
lmfao u betacuck. imagine providing chad with a business idea. u will be seething and suicidal once he gets famous and rich and abandons yo stupid ass who gave him the idea.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: qkz, poopoohead, Deleted member 21146 and 11 others
i don't think i could ever just casually be friends with a chad, i wouldn't be able to bear getting mogged every time we go outside.

Its Too Much Nepal GIF by Satish Gaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, mug and Sondern
i don't think i could ever just casually be friends with a chad, i wouldn't be able to bear getting mogged every time we go outside.

nah its good asl. u can get pussy off him. i got my ex off being friends with a chad and hooking up with hella bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
lmfao u betacuck. imagine providing chad with a business idea. u will be seething and suicidal once he gets famous and rich and abandons yo stupid ass who gave him the idea.
yeah i immediately thought cuck

OP are u his pet or soemthing

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
:p

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
We’ve been best friends for years. It’s crazy how out of touch this dude is, because he was also born into a top teir loving wealthy family. But recents I’ve been coaching him to understanding the blackpill and redpill. I’m going to turn this dude into an unstoppable machine even if he does abandon me, he’s gotta mog this forum until the day he dies jfl :forcedsmile:

• +1
Just to keep things short, friends a chad. We both are tryna make money and I’m going to help him with a business model. Maybe there is some untapped niche stuff I can tap into with him.

Lmao I’m just waiting for all the troll posts aswell as unhelpful advise. To the one gigachad that has a decent idea. Lemme know
Honestly social media, make him do tiktok, YT, IG and be the editor and the brains behind all content and so forth (seems like you got the knowledge), then you can do like some of SoMe guys join in on some weird podcast or let him introduce you on the channel, instant statusboost for you, also he will dependent on you to keep it rolling so money is guaranteed, the downside is that it takes him to be willing and A LOT of effort as the market is quite saturated, but if he's chad he'll have an advantage

• +1
Reactions: Loki, twilight and Sondern

We have nothing in common we’re such polar opposites it’s crazy. That’s the hard part. I get mogged everyday so I’m used to it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Honestly social media, make him do tiktok, YT, IG and be the editor and the brains behind all content and so forth (seems like you got the knowledge), then you can do like some of SoMe guys join in on some weird podcast or let him introduce you on the channel, instant statusboost for you, also he will dependent on you to keep it rolling so money is guaranteed, the downside is that it takes him to be willing and A LOT of effort as the market is quite saturated, but if he's chad he'll have an advantage
Dude says he doesn’t want to make content. His chad older brother got like 260k on TikTok. No one knew he was a manlet either lmfao. Anyways thanks, I’ll bully him into it

• So Sad
  • +1
Dude says he doesn’t want to make content. His chad older brother got like 260k on TikTok. No one knew he was a manlet either lmfao. Anyways thanks, I’ll bully him into it
Lost potential, he should to use his looks to his advantage for some easy bucks

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Leo69
For sure, but thanks for the advice, I’ll try my best to put it to good use

• +1
Looking forward to that finance YouTube of yours as you have looks to your advantage compared all those other normies.

• Love it
Chad friend will drop you as soon as your business idea has any success

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
Chad friend will drop you as soon as your business idea has any success
Lmao, I understand why so many people dislike chads but like damn. Dudes just be hating. Like I’ve known the dude for over 10 years. He goes out of his way to talk to me whenever we talk. It’s just crazy to see how bitter this community is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back