My friend's Dad got divorceraped... in his fucking 50s!

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Why? Why would a goddam fucking foid divorcerape a fucking dude in his 50s after being more than 20 years together? And this foid in question was (supposedly) a fucking TRADIONAL, CONSERVATIVE, FAMILY ORIENTED WOMAN.

My friend is already old enough so this isn't going to affect him as much but I feel bad for the poor man. What did he fucking do to deserve this? What the actual fucking hell was going through that roastie's head when she decided to divorce in her fucking 40s? The woman got the house he so hardly earned and that repugnant roastie denied access to my friend.

AWALT, A-W-A-L-T, IT ISN'T CLEAR ENOUGH? AWALT

EVEN IN HER FUCKING 40s A WOMAN WILL DIVORCERAPE YOU. FUCK THIS GAY LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Just lol at being married.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, averageblokecel, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
What the actual fucking hell was going through that roastie's head when she decided to divorce in her fucking 40s?
B1CD8979 5416 44C2 8E26 FB213230BC50

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and 11gaijin
Didn't know I was on r/MGTOW

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
fuark just imagine if it would’ve been vice versa. You get a stacy with a few swipes even if you‘re ugly, old or both. Unlimited access to high quality foids and beckys that would provide you for ages just to get a sniff of your dick cheese...

It's offtopic.

I wasn't really referring to the section, just the type of post seemed familiar. Not a mod, so I'm not saying it doesn't belong or anything like that.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
fuark just imagine if it would’ve been vice versa. You get a stacy with a few swipes even if you‘re ugly, old or both. Unlimited access to high quality foids and beckys that would provide you for ages just to get a sniff of your dick cheese...
Yeah man. I would fuck a new Stacy everyday. :love::feelsohh: Mother nature screwed us. It should have been vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Deleted member 206
Why? Why would a goddam fucking foid divorcerape a fucking dude in his 50s after being more than 20 years together? And this foid in question was (supposedly) a fucking TRADIONAL, CONSERVATIVE, FAMILY ORIENTED WOMAN.

My friend is already old enough so this isn't going to affect him as much but I feel bad for the poor man. What did he fucking do to deserve this? What the actual fucking hell was going through that roastie's head when she decided to divorce in her fucking 40s? The woman got the house he so hardly earned and that repugnant roastie denied access to my friend.

AWAAAALT, even the ones in their 60s

Virgin females or bust.

JFL at getting married.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
i think marriage is fucking low iq but maybe there's more to the story that we don't know

Women who divorce in their 40s usually regret it, they don't realize how far away they are now from their prime, their SMV is now lower than men, she might get some attention, but it won't lead to anything serious, no reason for a man to stay with her through old age without the joint interest in their children, high likelihood she will finish her days alone. It is cougar mode now for her.

Last edited:
It is over.

She's probably going through menopause tbh my mom's friends left her husband also because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back