RopeAllFemales

Banned
"MUH we have to do a blood test before we can prescribe u that"

IT WILL TAKE A WEEK and i dont have time for that shit
My hairline is receding in a very agressive way

You can clearly see how i am balding, went from nw 0.5 to 2 in 6 months

Last edited:
Bro hair isn't that important stop coping and shave ur head bro

Who’s that hottie in your avi? I remember his face from somewhere, think it was Lookism

Stop trying to delay the inevitable JFL
Finasteride = B A D

Just because u want me to go bald? How else should i stop the receding ffs
I don't want u to get bald, but ur fighting a losing battle here, ur end gonna end up castrating urself just so you can preserve an already terrible hairline. U should be looking for other methods like transplants etc even if they don't look perfect, because that's a much better compromise than having to take that shit

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, blockofwood, BlackBeard and 2 others
I don't want u to get bald, but ur fighting a losing battle here, ur end gonna end up castrating urself just so you can preserve an already terrible hairline. U should be looking for other methods like transplants etc even if they don't look perfect, because that's a much better compromise than having to take that shit

Ofc i dont want to be infertile, but the side effects only apply to the minority of Fin user.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
Ofc i dont want to be infertile, but the side effects only apply to the minority of Fin user.

Been taking fin for two months now. No sides but my hairloss doesn't seem any different yet.

Balding is death. That kike doctor is holding you down.

Yeah man vin diesel bro the rock bro.

im guessing your joking but if your not, are you srs? Bald only looks good if you have the right skull + goos bone and face structure. And since he is here he is probably not a Chad

Balding is death. That kike doctor is holding you down.
if anything kikes would be pushing for (((DHT blockers))) and (((low testosterone lifestyles) since they delay balding

Take Finastride at 0.5mg/day if anything.

But the thing is, your hair is already gone. Theres nothing you can do to save it. Better shave it all off now, and run The Rock Game.

Take Finastride at 0.5mg/day if anything.

But the thing is, your hair is already gone. Theres nothing you can do to save it. Better shave it all off now, and run The Rock Game.

How is it gone if my scalp is barely visible and my hair is still thick af? Lol. I am currently nw 2 so there is no reason for giving up

How is it gone if my scalp is barely visible and my hair is still thick af? Lol. I am currently nw 2 so there is no reason for giving up
People here don't know what they are on about lol. Low dose fin wont cause much harm and will actually save your hair, IF you have high dht levels, if they are already low, then save up for a hair transplant cause lowering non existent dht is suicide tbh.

People here don't know what they are on about lol. Low dose fin wont cause much harm and will actually save your hair, IF you have high dht levels, if they are already low, then save up for a hair transplant cause lowering non existent dht is suicide tbh.

How should i know if i have low or high dht? Bro didnt u advice me to take fin at all costs?? Now u say that it would be suicide to lower ur dht

How should i know if i have low or high dht? Bro didnt u advice me to take fin at all costs?? Now u say that it would be suicide to lower ur dht
Yes I did, it's only suicide if you have low dht ALREADY and then proceed to lower it further with fin. Btw that's why the doc wanted to get a blood test done.

just lol if you want to be less of a man for some hairs that will definitely fall whether you want it or not, lowering your DHT/T is the CUCKIEST thing you can do, even if you get hair like Zyzz, women will smell your LOW testosterone and know you're not a full man

• +1
Reactions: SansDopamine
just lol if you want to be less of a man for some hairs that will definitely fall whether you want it or not, lowering your DHT/T is the CUCKIEST thing you can do, even if you get hair like Zyzz, women will smell your LOW testosterone and know you're not a full man
just lol indeed. DHT is what makes u a man

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
If it's 7.5k USD then you're ahead of most people here lol.

Euro

Ill do the hair transplant in turkey. So it will cost around 2k. My uncle did it also and has nw 2 at 45. I'll do it in turkey as well. But first i wanna use fin ubtil 25 or so cuz i think having an hair transplant at 20 is too early and extreme

Euro

Ill do the hair transplant in turkey. So it will cost around 2k. My uncle did it also and has nw 2 at 45. I'll do it in turkey as well. But first i wanna use fin ubtil 25 or so cuz i think having an hair transplant at 20 is too early and extreme
You're good then boyo. If I was you I wouldn't even be worried.

• +1
Yeah then get ht. Def won't be 7.5k lol

I think ht is supposed to be permanent too

Nah they can also fall off but i think its too early rn cuz i am not even past nw 2
You're good then boyo. If I was you I wouldn't even be worried.

Ya but ht isnt permanent. It can still fall off. Now idk if i should take fin or not jfl

Nah they can also fall off but i think its too early rn cuz i am not even past nw 2

Ya but ht isnt permanent. It can still fall off. Now idk if i should take fin or not jfl
I'm gonna get ht this summer to lower my hairline, then maybe order fin illegally to keep it

• +1
You can't get ht before 25-30. There's a risk that ur hair will continue receding and it will look ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Future Arablite and RopeAllFemales
You can't get ht before 25-30. There's a risk that ur hair will continue receding and it will look ridiculous

Yea heard about that. I will try to avoid ht before 25
I'm gonna get ht this summer to lower my hairline, then maybe order fin illegally to keep it

Your hairline looks fine imo as long as i can remember

Yea heard about that. I will try to avoid ht before 25

Your hairline looks fine imo as long as i can remember

There is no trying lol, majority of high quality doctors will not carry out a HT on patients younger than 28 (in some cases only 31+).

Take a low dose of Finasteride instead imo

If that doesn't last then just shave it if you go above norwood 4 and if you stay norwood 2/3 do HT when you are 30

There is no trying lol, majority of high quality doctors will not carry out a HT on patients younger than 28 (in some cases only 31+).

Take a low dose of Finasteride instead imo

If that doesn't last then just shave it if you go above norwood 4 and if you stay norwood 2/3 do HT when you are 30

In turkey docs dont care how old u are.

im planning to go to turkey to get surgeries aswell, they have a good reputation

Yea they are especially good at nose and hair. Myb teeth also

Cheap and qualitative

Yea they are especially good at nose and hair. Myb teeth also

Cheap and qualitative
They're really good at arab rhinoplasty since I'm one, what do you think about other surgeries like genio and implants, are they good?

even justin bibier is using fin and entire hollywood
you pretty much are retarded or a troll

please ban this idiot child

Last edited:
even justin bibier is usindg fin and entire hollywood

please change profile pic

please change profile pic
420.jpg
why

even justin bibier is using fin and entire hollywood

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Baldcel on finasteride detected. How does it feel like to be a castrated cuck?

it's clear from how you express yourself that your IQ cannot exceed two digits

Justin bibier is using fin and entire hollywood
vO7lRZ7.jpg

I IQ-mogg you by far. There is no comparison.

This "idiot child" right here can not be provoked into arguing with genetic failures
aka a 27 year old on looksmax.org <-------
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

But you do need to watch your profanity lest I chimp out and run you over with my van of peace !

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Baldcel on finasteride detected. How does it feel like to be a castrated cuck?

it's clear from how you express yourself that your IQ cannot exceed two digits

Justin bibier is using fin and entire hollywood
vO7lRZ7.jpg

I IQ-mogg you by far. There is no comparison.

This "idiot child" right here can not be provoked into arguing with genetic failures
aka a 27 year old on looksmax.org <-------
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

But you do need to watch your profanity lest I chimp out and run you over with my van of peace !

you never used it and tell shit
your IQ is below 80 boyo
kys

how old are you 16 ?

Did you try anything other than attempting a finasteride prescription?

You could easily go buy minoxidil(rogaine) and ketoconazole(nizoral) which should help you and hold your hairline for the moment.

Idk where you live or your situation but many of the websites linked here sell finasteride and dutasteride without a prescription eroids.com the only downside is it might take a while before it ships.

Last edited:
Finasteride is over the counter in my country (USA).

Who’s that hottie in your avi? I remember his face from somewhere, think it was Lookism

CringeDisgust

You're not embarrassed to write that?