JFL my gf and i fucked with some guy who dmed her (pics included)

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
messaging a girl “you’re beautiful can i get your snapchat” and timidly asking me whether i’m using a bench in a fashion that sounds like he’s about to shit his pants is “NT”?

what’s this meme with everyone outside PSL having ideal brain chemistry? this clown is awkward af and is probably still crying himself to sleep from the mog

how can i cope with being 6’3 barefoot with 22.5” bideltoid unpumped 😢 teach me how to be a true size mogger

i believe girls have the say on what faces are attractive — not autistic curries with 50k posts on .me

you don’t slay shit. one second you’re rambling about how girls are retarded for picking normies over you and the next second you claim to have a harem of stacies when you’re arguing with someone :lul:
You have to be able to distinguish between satirical claims and facts. I posted actual enough proofs of my slays and they were more gl than the girls u showed.
I’m not a proper chad but im defo chadlite in looks and appeal now OLD and irl translating it.
Thats about it. Contrary to u i have actually looksmaxxed and don’t find bringing others down funny.

Koroshiya

Koroshiya

hldmyhnd
Now for the next step. Pretend to be your girlfriend say "my bf is out of town, and I'm really fucking turned on. Your not usually my type, but I badly need some cock!" then this weasel scampers over, he arrives you answer the door. He comes in panicked he's wondering what's going on. You say to him "so you want to fuck my girlfriend?" flustered he tries to form an excuse you reassure him "it's fine that text, I sent you it's the truth, but in inverse my girlfriend is out of town not me, and I need some pussy" he looks bewildered you say "we don't always get what we want, I wanted some pussy, you wanted to fuck my girlfriend. While you don't have a pussy, you do have an ass, and your going to give it me for trying to fuck my girlfriend"

You point to down at your cock he walks slowly towards it, and gets on his knees and starts sucking your cock. What comes next is blurry, but it involves him barely able to walk out the building. The next time in the gym you see him doing squats. He no longer stares at your girlfriend, he stares at you. He is on the way to becoming a tranny.
what possesses someone to write this

Ryan

Ryan

Indo-nordic/quranite/IK pilled
imagine if a tyron snaped ur girl his bbc

recessed

recessed

blackpilled again just LDAR
3. all i had before my gf was two shitty clubbing slays where my dick barely worked and i was an abused dog.
my gf permanently saved me from late blooming abused dog syndrome.

i’ve been with her for nearly 6 months now and it’s going pretty well so it doesn’t look like my slay count will be increasing any time soon

jfl, i msgd my gf when i saw him the first time at the gym and she said I should go up and tell him i’m her boyfriend and that i saw him msging her. she’s brutal af

realistically the mog was bad enough. i felt second hand embarrassment just the way he asked me whether the bench was taken. it seems he knows his place now so my job is done. if he knew i was the boyfriend from the beginning and/or was still pursuing her then it’d be a different story because that’s a disgusting level of disrespect

who are you again? the self-hating clown with a long midface who spams random prettyboys on every thread?
does your gf browse here? you should introduce her tbh

loox

loox

You have to be able to distinguish between satirical claims and facts. I posted actual enough proofs of my slays and they were more gl than the girls u showed.
I’m not a proper chad but im defo chadlite in looks and appeal now OLD and irl translating it.
Thats about it. Contrary to u i have actually looksmaxxed and don’t find bringing others down funny.
jfl you’ll never post proof of you with a girl, stop larping

i have taken many pics with my gf so not sure what exactly i’m supposed to larp about. all my stories are absolute snoozefests comped to the original story of how I ended up with my gf rofl

people call my literally most boring stories larps now. it’s embarrassing at this point

and my gf gets rated stacylite by the vast majority even though half the pics of her are shitty candids we took together or selfie videos that I screenshotted. most people even said she mogged the girl who I think is the hottest at my gym. i doubt any girl you claim to have slayed would mog her, especially for my taste. not to mention slaying is shit and a loyal girlfriend mogs hard
does your gf browse here? you should introduce her tbh
that would be an absolute nightmare lmao

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
He mogs your "before" :dafuckfeels:

Deleted member 18261

Deleted member 18261

Banned
You don't slay shit u bloatcel currycel

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Let's see your pics pretty boy

fucclife

fucclife

nobody has ur back
messaging a girl “you’re beautiful can i get your snapchat” and timidly asking me whether i’m using a bench in a fashion that sounds like he’s about to shit his pants is “NT”?

what’s this meme with everyone outside PSL having ideal brain chemistry? this clown is awkward af and is probably still crying himself to sleep from the mog

how can i cope with being 6’3 barefoot with 22.5” bideltoid unpumped 😢 teach me how to be a true size mogger

i believe girls have the say on what faces are attractive — not autistic curries with 50k posts on .me

you don’t slay shit. one second you’re rambling about how girls are retarded for picking normies over you and the next second you claim to have a harem of stacies when you’re arguing with someone :lul:
not

he looks nt in pics
he is young jfl, just because hes not super confident doesnt mean he has aspergers or is on the spectrum
therr are probably aspies out there who come accross as more nt but that doesnt change the fact their neurotransmitters are different, nt is more noticeable in a long term sense. there are nt fags with 0 confidence that doesnt mean theyre autistic

fucclife

fucclife

nobody has ur back
im not nt but i still come across and an individual who has high confidence and good social skills etc

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
StreegeReturn

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

B-b-b-but….
another L for twink weasels and another W for roidmaxxing JBmaxxers. these puny subcreatures think they can steal my girl :ROFLMAO:
Thoughts? :Comfy: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
that’s alright. my gf wouldn’t have touched me with a 10 foot pole in my “before” either
Did she ever ask for pictures of you before you worked out?

recessed

recessed

blackpilled again just LDAR
that’s alright. my gf wouldn’t have touched me with a 10 foot pole in my “before” either
you werent that bad looking in your before especially at 6'3, is she this much of a stacy?

loox

loox

not

he looks nt in pics
he is young jfl, just because hes not super confident doesnt mean he has aspergers or is on the spectrum
therr are probably aspies out there who come accross as more nt but that doesnt change the fact their neurotransmitters are different, nt is more noticeable in a long term sense. there are nt fags with 0 confidence that doesnt mean theyre autistic
all that matters is confidence and sociability. NT / non NT might as well be irrelevant beyond that point
Did she ever ask for pictures of you before you worked out?
yeah i showed her some before pics that weren’t too bad before we started dating because she was accusing me of roids and asked to see older pics. she said i looked completely different back then

then after we had been dating for a while I think we were discussing like if we were the same age and met in high school, and in the context I said “well we never would’ve been dating if you met me back when I was 16 lmao” and I elaborated that i was taking about my subhumanity back then and she was doing the usual cope “no i’m sure i would have liked you still” blah blah and I sent her some subhuman before pics and she shut up real quick LMAO

there’s no point hiding my before pics anyway since there are young pics of me all around my house. it didn’t seem to affect her perception of me at all surprisingly
you werent that bad looking in your before especially at 6'3, is she this much of a stacy?
i wasn’t truecel but she still definitely wouldn’t have liked me, and especially not have had a huge crush on me and approached me which is how we met in the first place

i’d say she’s stacylite. she was my second favourite girl at my gym out of dozens of girls (and like i said, most people said she was hotter than #1)

abeilletoimême

abeilletoimême

Mentally ill low IQ loser
all that matters is confidence and sociability. NT / non NT might as well be irrelevant beyond that point

yeah i showed her some before pics that weren’t too bad before we started dating because she was accusing me of roids and asked to see older pics. she said i looked completely different back then

then after we had been dating for a while I think we were discussing like if we were the same age and met in high school, and in the context I said “well we never would’ve been dating if you met me back when I was 16 lmao” and I elaborated that i was taking about my subhumanity back then and she was doing the usual cope “no i’m sure i would have liked you still” blah blah and I sent her some subhuman before pics and she shut up real quick LMAO

there’s no point hiding my before pics anyway since there are young pics of me all around my house. it didn’t seem to affect her perception of me at all surprisingly

i wasn’t truecel but she still definitely wouldn’t have liked me, and especially not have had a huge crush on me and approached me which is how we met in the first place

i’d say she’s stacylite. she was my second favourite girl at my gym out of dozens of girls (and like i said, most people said she was hotter than #1)
Have you posted any pics of your gf on .org?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Mog him to complete and utter self-harm next time, Hiroshima-Nagaski blackpill him and record as he falls into absolute despair :feelshehe:

PapaGremlin

PapaGremlin

Warm and loving
Nah
Little dude was literally a 16yr old truecel trying to smash so this is not brag worthy. He will be posting here now

fucclife

fucclife

nobody has ur back

it does matter long term
if ur not nt in an nt friend group you will find urself having extreme amounts of difficulty keeping peoplle around
this is coming from somebody who comes off as NT but really isnt

abeilletoimême

abeilletoimême

Mentally ill low IQ loser
loox

loox

it does matter long term
if ur not nt in an nt friend group you will find urself having extreme amounts of difficulty keeping peoplle around
this is coming from somebody who comes off as NT but really isnt
my closest irl friend is a literal carbon copy of me

6ft hapa who i was friends with 4 years ago when we were both scrawny virgins playing video games all day. he’s roided and mt2ed and had a similar level of ascension as me and is now a gigamogger. he’s blackpilled too and even knows my account on here.

we don’t really care about having to gaslight normies as long as we get to discuss shit together lmao

he’s also even better socially than I am

quality of friends > quantity

then again maybe you’re just a different level of autism and i’m normal

Polar

Polar

6ft hapa who i was friends with 4 years ago when we were both scrawny virgins playing video games all day. he’s roided and mt2ed and had a similar level of ascension as me and is now a gigamogger. he’s blackpilled too and even knows my account on here.
Was he a late bloomer aswell?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Good,

Little rats like this need to be humilated

if you were a true moggger tho you would have confronted his weasel ass on the spot or in pms

Q

qaum

Iron
are you the real streege? what happened with your quest finding a virgin etc.:lul:

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
are you the real streege? what happened with your quest finding a virgin etc.:lul:
Im gonna ltr one eventually but lost hope in finding a stacy non weird one in the west.

E

exeight

Master
so there’s some little 16yo weasel who followed me on IG a month or so ago but i’d never seen him in person

my gf was staying over at my place and says this guy just messaged her.

the message from him is “hey you’re very beautiful, can i get your snapchat?” :lul::lul:

she replies “i have a boyfriend but you can still give me your snap if you want”

so he adds her and sends some blank pic, then my gf remixes some old selfies and mirror pics to larp that she’s by herself even though I’m watching this clown snap her jfl

he sends these face pics and my gf is just roasting him saying it’s over
View attachment 1661276
View attachment 1661277

after a while we just leave him on opened because we’re bored of messing with him

at a later point she asks him what time he goes to the gym (he has a few pics at my gym on his IG even though we’ve never seen him there) he says he usually goes at like 4am lmao, my gf says she usually goes in the evening and he says “oh i can’t go at that time because my parents make me study”

a couple days later i’m at the gym in the evening and this absolute weasel walks up to me while i’m 6’6 shoe height in lifts with a huge anavar pump bringing me to 24” bideltoid and timidly mutters “are you using this bench” and I say “not right now but i’m gonna” then he just walks off

i’m thinking to myself “why did that guy look familiar” then it hits me. it’s the same clown from the photos, and he looks even worse in person. this nigga started coming to the gym at this time just to try and see my gf :lul:

the next day I’m at the gym with my gf and the clown is there again. he sees us hugging and kissing and is probably on the verge of roping realising he now has absolutely no chance because she actually does have a boyfriend and the boyfriend mogs him to extinction

my gf was shittalking him saying he looks way worse in person and way smaller than in his pics on IG. legit 15” bideltoid mogger

he asked her the next day “is loox your boyfriend” and she says yeah and asks if he knows me and he says “nah i just know of him and i’ve seen him at the gym” and since then he has basically stopped snapping my gf

another L for twink weasels and another W for roidmaxxing JBmaxxers. these puny subcreatures think they can steal my girl :ROFLMAO:

this is another reason it’s ideal to date a girl under 18 with a private ig account. i have absolutely no concern of competition on IG or anywhere else
YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT all the time i thought that you and your gf actually really HAD SEX WITH HIM
and im reading and reading and reading and thinking, "fuck, when they start to fuck" LMAO:ogre::ogre:

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
not to mention slaying is shit and a loyal girlfriend mogs hard
This i agree :feelsokman:
But trust my first lay off tinder was rated stacylite to stacy by every aspie i
Showed. I can pm
If u want

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Zephir
Baddasss story but I would still kick your ass

RoundHouse

RoundHouse

i feel sorry for your mundane life if you think my threads and stories are larps 😂
My nigga posted proof a billion times and cunts still dont wanna believe him :feelskek::feelskek:
@/data/avatars/s/8/8490.jpg?1647890338 @RoundHouse look at this pathetic surgerymaxxed manlet curry who’s still making threads about how women are dumb for not picking him :lul:
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

i hear the same cope everyday on here “muh i mogged your before pics”

cool! too bad not everyone changes as much as i did. so do your best to follow in my footsteps or end up getting cucked like the guy in the OP.
cunts reposting older pics thinking we give a fuck btw ☠️

john2

john2

Unpleasant Blackpiller
Honestly mirin, thanks for confirming prettyboys are not ideal and that irl they get mogged to suicide in front of roided moggers.

Stopping@Nothing19

Stopping@Nothing19

monkmaxxing
she would be saying the same shit about you if you was in his shoes:lul:

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Eren Yeager x Reiner Braun
Nega u r litterly max 6 foot and have 21 inch baby shoulder after all those years of roiding
Have you seen him standing next to people? Nigga is a legit 6’3” with Jojo tier Bideltoid.
Keep coping for him.

Ryan

Ryan

Indo-nordic/quranite/IK pilled
Have you seen him standing next to people? Nigga is a legit 6’3” with Jojo tier Bideltoid.
Keep coping for him.
22 inch biodeltoids are jojo tier:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

loox

loox

22 inch biodeltoids are jojo tier:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
22.5” bideltoid is 99.7th percentile including fat people. and that’s with my arm fully adducted with my finger tips touching as far down on my thighs as possible.

when I take a deep breath it’s about 22.9” which is one in several thousand

with a pump i’m easily over 24”

Preston

Preston

A shadow of his former self
22.5” bideltoid is 99.7th percentile including fat people. and that’s with my arm fully adducted with my finger tips touching as far down on my thighs as possible.

when I take a deep breath it’s about 22.9” which is one in several thousand

with a pump i’m easily over 24”
24 inches? That's Lundgren tier. I'm mirin :feelsokman:

Last edited: