JFL my gf and i fucked with some guy who dmed her (pics included)

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Now for the next step. Pretend to be your girlfriend say "my bf is out of town, and I'm really fucking turned on. Your not usually my type, but I badly need some cock!" then this weasel scampers over, he arrives you answer the door. He comes in panicked he's wondering what's going on. You say to him "so you want to fuck my girlfriend?" flustered he tries to form an excuse you reassure him "it's fine that text, I sent you it's the truth, but in inverse my girlfriend is out of town not me, and I need some pussy" he looks bewildered you say "we don't always get what we want, I wanted some pussy, you wanted to fuck my girlfriend. While you don't have a pussy, you do have an ass, and your going to give it me for trying to fuck my girlfriend"

You point to down at your cock he walks slowly towards it, and gets on his knees and starts sucking your cock. What comes next is blurry, but it involves him barely able to walk out the building. The next time in the gym you see him doing squats. He no longer stares at your girlfriend, he stares at you. He is on the way to becoming a tranny.

risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif