My god school shooter survivors from columbine have no logic

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
criminals and mass killers don't give a fuck about the law, You need trained armed personal in hand-to hand and fire arms, in body armour and guns ages 21-40. You need a small team of say about 6 of them on any elementary to college campus at all times, with metal detectors. You need a 50 yard station that visitors have to pass before they even get on a campus. To think these folks are making it about gun rights, no i don't think teachers should be armed.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Growth Plate and Deleted member 1901
making guns illegal will just give criminals the advantage over average people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Kingcel32, Kristin and 5 others
i agree 100 , sadly these folks are going on emotion and not logic and planning. You have alot of celebs pushing for more gun control, you know why they have armed and trained body guards usually 2-6 of them at a time. By resticking gun access to law abiding citizens it makes these celebs safer as less people have guns, but the celebs are protected. Its no different when they go and try promote the release of folks who admited to murdering innocent people or helping to say some ex-rapper or gang leader, These politicians, judges and celebs have armed security and live in gated communities, that these killers don't have access to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
They know that, its not about having citizens armed to protect themselves its about, the rich, wealth and elite being protected. You see if everyone is armed the rich, wealthy and elite have less power. Some rapper or singer or famous person can't just come in with their armed gaurds and bully a avg person at a party , beach or free public place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
i agree 100 , sadly these folks are going on emotion and not logic and planning. You have alot of celebs pushing for more gun control, you know why they have armed and trained body guards usually 2-6 of them at a time. By resticking gun access to law abiding citizens it makes these celebs safer as less people have guns, but the celebs are protected. Its no different when they go and try promote the release of folks who admited to murdering innocent people or helping to say some ex-rapper or gang leader, These politicians, judges and celebs have armed security and live in gated communities, that these killers don't have access to.
Saw this political cartoon 5 years ago and it still sticks with me today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 1901
it is simply unfeasible to ban guns in America. There are to many everywhere. It's just illogical. The most sensible thing to do is actually hire trained security to vulnerable areas which some schools and hospitals do. And especially hold the police accountable for not stopping a shooting and instead staying outside like cowards.

it is simply unfeasible to ban guns in America. There are to many everywhere. It's just illogical. The most sensible thing to do is actually hire trained security to vulnerable areas which some schools and hospitals do. And especially hold the police accountable for not stopping a shooting and instead staying outside like cowards.
they don't want that because that means less power. they can easily have trained hand to hand combat and and armed security with body armour, guns stationed at the entrance of schools and and another team setup at the back of the school. Have all entrances but the front and back locked. You can't do it because the women are gonna cry its school, why are their guns around little timmy, we need gun control not this, this is a school not a ware-zone. These women cry to the men in power, then judges and politicans get influenced by their female family members. There was talks about this when colobine happened about 22 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32