my grandfather screwed me over

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
my grand father was 6.4 and 240pounds chadlite and married some 4.9 ugly obese midget and some how my dad came out 6.3 220pounds . my dad married my mom who's 5.6 and im 5.8 he constantly insults me for being short and weak and beats the dog shit out of me for being a failure. Even though he screwed me jfl. he doesn't even work out and he's still sort of lean jfl.Im the second smallest male in my family all my cousin are 6.3+ even the girls are taller then me. I can't even go to a family cook out without getting dwarfed:feelscry:. why don't parents hook their kids up with good genetics. also how do i beat my dad up:feelspepo::feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3832
Even though he screwed me jfl.

Giphy 3

You know the drill buddy boyo.

3a6ace59305a5a32cf4d678ccfa274445432ea5b.gif

Good luck on your last family dinner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5694, CursedOne and 3 others
my grand father was 6.4 and 240pounds chadlite and married some 4.9 ugly obese midget and some how my dad came out 6.3 220pounds . my dad married my mom who's 5.6 and im 5.8 he constantly insults me for being short and weak and beats the dog shit out of me for being a failure. Even though he screwed me jfl. he doesn't even work out and he's still sort of lean jfl.Im the second smallest male in my family all my cousin are 6.3+ even the girls are taller then me. I can't even go to a family cook out without getting dwarfed:feelscry:. why don't parents hook their kids up with good genetics. also how do i beat my dad up:feelspepo::feelsping:
it isnt your dad's fault, 5'6 girl is plenty. just the 4'9 femcel your grandpa married screwed it all up. beat your grandpa up, he should be sufficiently old and weak

tell your fathER to fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5180
Imagine hating your family lol

It's genetic recombination that fucked you
I inherited almost every good gene from parents except black hair from grandpa
He was a tall, dark haired, blue eyed chad

I'm just dirty blonde jfl