My greatest dream is to double suicide with a loving girlfriend.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
I fantasize about this everyday and it depresses the fuck out of me. I have to kill myself alone :feelsrope:

Or maybe I'll find an incel to double suicide with.

:kys::kys: "Remember, it's 1, 2, 3, shoot"

I fantasize about this everyday and it depresses the fuck out of me. I have to kill myself alone :feelsrope:

:f:

Does watergun count?

Hey man, sorry for being a dick to you a while back.

Only if the waterguns are full of nembutal and we swallow.
Shit I was thinking we would load them with water polluted with anthrax.

I was close to doing this twice with two different girls I met on the internet.

Of course never went through with it because females only harm themselves for attention, not to actually die.

Of course never went through with it because females only harm themselves for attention, not to actually die.
true dat

u can do bettER

I seen all sorts of fucked up shit on the internet but reading this made me sad for some reason, even if, it is a joke.:feelsbadman:

yeah, stupid fucks
make sure they kill themselves first or they just use you as dramatic backstory

I seen all sorts of fucked up shit on the internet but reading this made me sad for some reason, even if, it is a joke.:feelsbadman:

I'm actually serious. We all have to die anyway. Whats the point of waiting until we're 75, terminally ill and bedridden?

yeah, stupid fucks
make sure they kill themselves first or they just use you as dramatic backstory

Honestly, I wouldn't care if they didn't go through with it if I already got to kill myself. Either way I'd get to die with someone. I don't care what anyone does after I die, mainly because I would be literally incapable of caring about anything.

on a more serious note: I wouldn’t want anyone to kill himself tbh
especially a girl i’m in a serious relationship with
but I get the „appeal“ of the idea

I unironically think double suicide with a lover is the most romantic thing you can do. Almost everyone dies alone. It's romantic to be willing to die together.

most people that are serious about it (as in really thinking that and not just writing it on a message board) are mostly people that never had much drama going on in there lifes.
not everything that’s exciting is a good experience