My Hair care protocol/regimen for SD

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Use lavender oil/tree tide for the SD, apply argan and castor oil for healthy hair growth. Rotate the anti-dandruff shampoos in a three-month cycle (1 month Dandrene®, 1 month Nizoral, 1 month Zinc Pyrithionate and then return and repeat the cycle). After washing my hair with shampoo (2-3x a week) apply the CeraVe moisturizer. Dye my hair dark brown with Henna every month.

Eat a salad of 2 raw carrots with 1 tbsp of coconut oil for the "anti-estrogenic" and "anti-fungal" effect at least twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and mvp2v1
Use lavender oil/tree tide for the SD, apply argan and castor oil for healthy hair growth. Rotate the anti-dandruff shampoos in a three-month cycle (1 month Dandrene®, 1 month Nizoral, 1 month Zinc Pyrithionate and then return and repeat the cycle). After washing my hair with shampoo (2-3x a week) apply the CeraVe moisturizer. Dye my hair dark brown with Henna every month.

Eat a salad of 2 raw carrots with 1 tbsp of coconut oil for the "anti-estrogenic" and "anti-fungal" effect at least twice a week.
Why do you cycle those shampoos? Also what’s SD.

Why do you cycle those shampoos? Also what’s SD.
SD = Seborrehic Dermatitis.

I cycle them in order to avoid Ketoconazol/Zinc Pyr resistance + over usage. Also, hit my DMs I wanna talk with you about Orthodontics, I need help ASAP.