My heart...

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
Dude,
I am following a tattoo and piercing slut on Instagram and Facebook.
She is really weird. Whole body with tattoos and piercings and sometimes she has green hair or shaves her hair complete.

But I still follow because she is kinda and hot and shows a lot of skin. Getting hard by seeing her.

In her story she complains that some guys send her dick pics and stuff. She cries that all man are retarded and stuff. She insist that she is a crazy and nice person and crap like that.
Now she posted a picture on her story that goes like that: you see a police Chad and the text "no matter who made this picture, im going there and break at least 5 laws"

And I am like "bruuu, no matter how hard of a slut a girl is, no matter if she is tattooed, fat, piercings, Muslim, intellectual, don't know what else

ALL FOIDS WANT CHAD NO MATTER WHAT
Screenshot 20200405 115420

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and 2 others
cool story bro I liked it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chad always wins

• +1
The hipocrisy bro... She is ignoring my messages.... But Chad could send her dick pictures and she would be fine with that....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 1560
The hipocrisy bro... She is ignoring my messages.... But Chad could send her dick pictures and she would be fine with that....
Do you know her?

• +1
Do you know her?
Hell no
Does that police Chad know her? I think not.
Could he make a sex date with her trough Instagram? I'm sure he could.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
Hell no
Does that police Chad know her? I think not.
Could he make a sex date with her trough Instagram? I'm sure he could.
Fuck whores man, just find another girl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
Be Chad or die trying

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Life as ugly man sucks so hard
Bitches ignore you
Bitches don't want you

Thats the girl by the way
Screenshot 20200405 122104
IMG 20200402 214922

Last edited:
  • +1
On the first picture
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
this nigga believed that we will read a single sentence of his dumb post jfl

@Petsmart you need to bully him without mercy bro fucking greencel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and 1 other person
this nigga believed that we will read a single sentence of his dumb post jfl

@Petsmart you need to bully him without mercy bro fucking greencel
Arent you the same faggot who said that he would give 30 years of his life for 100 dollars

Dude you are clinical depressed
Better see a therapist before you suicide

you aren't even motivated enough to go ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
hipocrisy?

You aren't good looking enough for her and she has a shit ton of choices. Let be honest would any of go for a stinking hag? I am guessing not. Is that hipocrisy too? We are like that gross hag to a lot of girls thats the gist of it. You need to ascend and stop thinking so passively.

• +1
hipocrisy?

You aren't good looking enough for her and she has a shit ton of choices. Let be honest would any of go for a stinking hag? I am guessing not. Is that hipocrisy too? We are like that gross hag to a lot of girls thats the gist of it. You need to ascend and stop thinking so passively.
I am not overweight bro

• +1
I am not overweight bro
Goddamn I don't know what you are like obviously. You just arent good enough for the girl man.

• +1
Goddamn I don't know what you are like obviously. You just arent good enough for the girl man.
Not good enough for this tattoo, piercing, green hair slut, who shows 90% of her naked body parts on the internet and who probably has no bachelor degree and acts like she is Albert Einstein?

Like hell no. In a fair world she would let me jizz in her vagina a few times and I would go on with my life.

• +1
Not good enough for this tattoo, piercing, green hair slut, who shows 90% of her naked body parts on the internet and who probably has no bachelor degree and acts like she is Albert Einstein?

Like hell no. In a fair world she would let me jizz in her vagina a few times and I would go on with my life.
What are you saying bro. Get a hold of yourself.

"In a fair world"

Come on.

It doesn't matter that she is a pathetic tatoo artist who has nothing but good looks. She still acts like a queen cuz of all the thirsty guys around her. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043

you are not chad, therefore it never began.

• +1

Sorry Bro Being an Ethnic Brings down our SMV. 😔

• +1
  • +1