My height shrank because of this devilish medication

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I am going to strangle my doctor, my height shrank almsot a whole cm. This medication inhibits calcium and vitam D in your blood so it makes bones weaker and can supposedly have effects on height

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 3328
sue him tbh

sue him tbh
I prat to God i get back to 185cm after stopping this devilish thing. I basically got what old people get, when their bones become less dense, shrinkage in height on 19, feel like crying

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
ezgif-2-a87885f4a469.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, toolateforme, Deleted member 2095 and 6 others
Bro i highly doubt a drug would influence height probably spine compression you stood up for a long period of time

I prat to God i get back to 185cm after stopping this devilish thing. I basically got what old people get, when their bones become less dense, shrinkage in height on 19, feel like crying
don't worry bro 1 cm is not noticeable
no one is gonna notice
and you have a good face

Urr height now ? and what is the medication?

fucking hell what did he poison you with?

Now youre my height🙃

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Bro i highly doubt a drug would influence height probably spine compression you stood up for a long period of time
Could be even that, i was sitting on my chair the whole day studying with a hunched back, but this medication gives exactly what old people get when they shrink few cm, makes the bones less dense all over the body
Prednisone, a corticosteroid

• Love it
Could be even that, i was sitting on my chair the whole day studying with a hunched back, but this medication gives exactly what old people get when they shrink few cm, makes the bones less dense all over the body
It was 100% caused by sitting hunched for a long period of time don't stress it

It was 100% caused by sitting hunched for a long period of time don't stress it
My cortisol is trough the rooftop right now bro, getting a mild panic attack, please help. I pray its only that

• Love it
My cortisol is trough the rooftop right now bro, getting a mild panic attack, please help. I pray its only that
I am sure it's only that relax man

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Even if i shrink, i will always say 185, don't care
Tbh bro as long as you're over 6 foot you're good height helps but not as much people think

Tbh bro as long as you're over 6 foot you're good height helps but not as much people think
Is there some medications, or some thing that add at least 1cm of height?

• Love it
It's likely a measuring error calm your tits

I am afraid no
What about hgh? If there is something that decreases height because of lower density, then there should be something that does the opposite

• Love it
It's mostly cope hgh will fuck you up it will only make your internal organs grow abnormally you're over 6 foot you should focus on other things

What about hgh? If there is something that decreases height because of lower density, then there should be something that does the opposite

Height is useless

It's mostly cope hgh will fuck you up it will only make your internal organs grow abnormally you're over 6 foot you should focus on other things
But why does sitting on the pc whole day shrink height slightly like that? Also i measured at midnight after sitting aroun 8 hours, i didn't lay once in bed ir napped

• Love it
What medication you Jew

But why does sitting on the pc whole day shrink height slightly like that? Also i measured at midnight after sitting aroun 8 hours, i didn't lay once in bed ir napped
Because it compresses the disks between your vertebraes so you lose height

• Love it
My morning height is like 186.3cm bro, but im coping if i tell this height tbh
Yap it is cope my morning height is 194.5 cm but my evening height is 192.5 cm so i say i am 6'4

My morning height is like 186.3cm bro, but im coping if i tell this height tbh
What’s the medication called you Melanine maxxed cockroach

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer