My honest opinion on better call saul without spoiler

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
The the structure of the show is pretty similar to breaking bad. Except much more boring.

I watched until season 4.

I expected more cartel thing. I am disappointed. Not much action scene. Breaking Bad wasnt the fucking mission impossible too but it had some good action scenes.

Should you watch it? I would because its a prequel to BB. Otherwise its a bit boring.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 15827
So if it wasent a prequel . You wouldent watch it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Nope

• Hmm...
So it is a bad show
It depends but i think people can agree its boring. Saul has good scenes too but not much to keep the dopamine high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and hebbewem
It depends but i think people can agree its boring. Saul has good scenes too but not much to keep the dopamine high
It's slow burn but a good show overall, didn't give a crap about kettlemans mesa Verde whatever
now in the last season everything feels too rushed + It's very hard not to look past how much older the characters look compared to BB even though it's a prequel

• +1
It's better than BB could hit Sopranos level if the next season is good. Still not as good as the OG goat The Wire

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 19896
If you finished till season 4 you should definitely finish it though, the cartel side is full blown in s5 onwards

• Love it
It's better than BB could hit Sopranos level if the next season is good. Still not as good as the OG goat The Wire
I spoiled it for you hahahahahahaha

I'm gonna watch The Wire next

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It's slow burn but a good show overall, didn't give a crap about kettlemans mesa Verde whatever
now in the last season everything feels too rushed + It's very hard not to look past how much older the characters look compared to BB even though it's a prequel
Yes as i said its structured like BB. Things started to get at least bearable with 3rd season. And i am sure 5th season is better like BB but i dont think it will catch up to the level of a narcist egoist character like Walter white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Yes as i said its structured like BB. Things started to get at least bearable with 3rd season. And i am sure 5th season is better like BB but i dont think it will catch up to the level of a narcist egoist character like Walter white
BCS absolutely butchered the character of Gus tbh I can't stand him
in BB he was an indestructible god but now he is just extremely unlikeable

• Hmm...
I spoiled it for you hahahahahahaha

I'm gonna watch The Wire next
btw u didn't spoil it I didn't even read your CMT still have no idea what you wrote

Omar( the gay nihger) dies In season 6
Sobotka dies at end

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
btw u didn't spoil it I didn't even read your CMT still have no idea what you wrote

Omar( the gay nihger) dies In season 6
Sobotka dies at end
OK

I liked BB more. BCS is too slow paced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693