My ideal girlfriend is a virgin at 30

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
I want to marry a 30 year old virgin woman. This isn't impossible to find in uzbekistan.

30yo and virgin foid must be a giga subhuman and ugly + lesbian + mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
627B2E65 92A0 4B57 8CE5 EA347D57BF54

she belongs to big hapa cock

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
30yo and virgin foid must be a giga subhuman and ugly + lesbian + mentally ill
Its not uncommon in central asia. I preferably want a woman who is old and with a very low partner count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and buckchadley31
I am currently in the US
just look for very religious or culturally conservative areas and you may find. I have recently been dating a 30 year old woman with very little experience, in fact, she was so nervous she couldnt kiss me first date, but she is super into and texts me non stop about everything and have seen her a few times since. It took like 3 and a half dates to start making out tho, idk how long sex will take.... kind of a pain. But I don't care about virginity in a girl too much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
just look for very religious or culturally conservative areas and you may find. I have recently been dating a 30 year old woman with very little experience, in fact, she was so nervous she couldnt kiss me first date, but she is super into and texts me non stop about everything and have seen her a few times since. It took like 3 and a half dates to start making out tho, idk how long sex will take.... kind of a pain. But I don't care about virginity in a girl too much tbh
it is like this in western china @YouCopeOrRope

it is like this in western china @YouCopeOrRope
Yeah she is chinese from 'somewhere in the middle', I also dated one other chinese girl that was conservative with sex, but more experienced than this one despite being younger. she was from northern china. White girls I have dated and other ethnicities have all been much less so. I would lookswise rate the girl I am dating as 7.5/10 facially with no noticable signs of aging, 8.5/10 body (regular gym goer, very healthy lifestyle)

Yeah she is chinese from 'somewhere in the middle', I also dated one other chinese girl that was conservative with sex, but more experienced than this one despite being younger. she was from northern china. White girls I have dated and other ethnicities have all been much less so. I would lookswise rate the girl I am dating as 7.5/10 facially with no noticable signs of aging, 8.5/10 body (regular gym goer, very healthy lifestyle)
uigur women are very conservative

she must be ugly asf

hard to find them at 20 let alone 30.