my indian friend in germany

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
back in high school i had this indian friend (actually from sri lanka but same shit) that was very NT and extroverted and slayed a good amount of girls

he had a death tier nose and an underbite of a cm or so and was a manlet (5‘9.5 aka 176cm) and if he posted here he would 100% get the jfl reaction and people saying its over

yet he always had girlfriends (beckys) and some slays (ranging from landwhales to high tier beckies)

its important to notice that he also got rejected very very often but he approached and dm‘d so many girls that some were legit interested

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Quantumphysics, Pumanator and 9 others
now he's janitor in my college, i don't know why he has no girlfriend because he has a great personality and such a humble guy! 😰

• JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
now he's janitor in my college, i don't know why he has no girlfriend because he has a great personality and such a humble guy! 😰
i have no idea how his dating life is now but he was definitely not a nice guy. constantly put others down and beat people up etc

he still got girls

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Quantumphysics, Jason Voorhees, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
i have no idea how his dating life is now but he was definitely not a nice guy. constantly put others down and beat people up etc

he still got girls
and why people say if you're MTB it's over? i badly want a girlfriend (LTB-MTB) in the future, tbh

and why people say if you're MTB it's over? i badly want a girlfriend (LTB-MTB) in the future, tbh
because they dont leave their houses and tried their luck on dating apps where u need to be well above average to succeed

or they are just simply not NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 19994
you should slay then

what? why would i? 1. im htn with gymcelled body and 2. im in a relationship for (to this day exactly) 6 years
idk, but i remember how every thread of yours from 2020-2021 was about how every 14 yo jb wants your dick

NT pill is brutal

Just approach theory females get horny - pilled again @traveler

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
idk, but i remember how every thread of yours from 2020-2021 was about how every 14 yo jb wants your dick
yes i had some jbs 2-3 years ago that i used for validation and never fucked

my jb times are over

he still got girls
Dark triad theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Did he have an accent and was his German good? I've noticed people from south asia have a hard time learning foreign languages other than English.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Did he have an accent and was his German good? I've noticed people from south asia have a hard time learning foreign languages other than English.
his german was fluent and no accent, but his teeth were so crooked and his underbite was so strong that he had a weird whistle noise when he talked (like air going through his crooked front teeth)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao and Jason Voorhees

he still got girls
BVLL tendencies

back in high school i had this indian friend (actually from sri lanka but same shit) that was very NT and extroverted and slayed a good amount of girls

he had a death tier nose and an underbite of a cm or so and was a manlet (5‘9.5 aka 176cm) and if he posted here he would 100% get the jfl reaction and people saying its over

yet he always had girlfriends (beckys) and some slays (ranging from landwhales to high tier beckies)

its important to notice that he also got rejected very very often but he approached and dm‘d so many girls that some were legit interested
@OverSinceBirth SriLankanpilled

nice tales from your balding head

If he didn't get blonde stacys he wasn't a slayer.

Bluepiller

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Bluepiller
dude u rly try to compare ur delhi street shitter life to me as a first world german guy? u dont even know the situation in germany. hypergamy doesnt exist between white girls and ethnic guys and thats a fact

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
dude u rly try to compare ur delhi street shitter life to me as a first world german guy? u dont even know the situation in germany. hypergamy doesnt exist between white girls and ethnic guys and thats a fact
You belong to r/IT

Fuark, srs? Hamlossus took a shit dude. Comical. XD :p

I think you're lying. Was he darkskin??

I'm lightskin and lived in Hong Kong and every single girl hated me, even the ones darker than me (some Cantonese can be quite dark).

I think you're lying. Was he darkskin??

I'm lightskin and lived in Hong Kong and every single girl hated me, even the ones darker than me (some Cantonese can be quite dark).
im not lying jfl name me one reason why i should give curries a good feeling for no reason

he was dark skin, like not 100% african american skin color but id say like 70% dark