my iq confession

M

Marsik

Zephir
i am in 98-105 range.
i am not hidden genius or anything - its just cringe to think about it this way.
my face demonstrates it:
25710.jpg

doomed to be middle class guy.

@Makhachev @Gargantuan @Toth's thot @lasacrko @kranerman23123 @LiteralCaucasian @volcelfatcel @Vermilioncore @JudgeandJury

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Gargantuan, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
im bamboozled

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
@disillusioned

How about you take your meds

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123 and Deleted member 23558
you are so wise , you are like 24/7 in post nut clarity state

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7
you would be surprised how overrated IQ is

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Shut up mopson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23558 and Bashan
i am in 98-105 range.
i am not hidden genius or anything - its just cringe to think about it this way.
my face demonstrates it:
25710.jpg

@Makhachev @Gargantuan @Toth's thot @lasacrko @kranerman23123 @LiteralCaucasian @volcelfatcel @Vermilioncore @JudgeandJury
I also suspect my IQ to be in the retarded or below average range. I've been shitty at mathematics ever since elementary school, and I don't know where to put periods, commas, or semicolons. Over for me to even come close to ascending in the field of academics. I will be forced to ldar my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Marsik
I also suspect my IQ to be in the retarded or below average range. I've been shitty at mathematics ever since elementary school, and I don't know where to put periods, commas, or semicolons. Over for me to even come close to ascending in the field of academics. I will be forced to ldar my whole life.

giphy.gif

dont give up bro. we will happiness mog some intellectualls like gaston and other deep guys on this forum who fell for nihilism meme

• Woah
Reactions: pardocel
dont give up bro. we will happiness mog some intellectualls like gaston and other deep guys on this forum who fell for nihilism meme
@pardocel

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
im the biggest slut in this thread

• Hmm...
me speaking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
i am in 98-105 range.
my face demonstrates it:
25710.jpg

Average IQ of CEOS in America is 104. YGMI

• +1