My Jaw Surgery got cancelled again 😢

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

Fking shit.

First attempt was on 28 february
Second one on 4th may

I guess the third option will be in 2-3 months. Half a year wasted again, fking corona😠

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, coolguy1, Need2Ascend and 11 others
Inb4 OP gets botched

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, EverythingMaxxer, Pumanator and 1 other person
Go to another surgeon lol

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Chadeep and .👽.
Are you in India?

Why you niggas jfl reacting wtf i need some sad reacts

@john2 No germany

• So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 14139, Gaia262 and 4 others
Don’t get botched op, don’t end up like me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, CursedOne, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Why you niggas jfl reacting wtf i need some sad reacts

@john2 No germany
Are you white or were are that Indian I saw the other day in your own thread?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Are you white or were are that Indian I saw the other day in your own thread?
I just took a random guy and made a rate thread. And no im not.

already feel the death flags OP, should just find another surgeon at this point, or you can rope even better solution

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

Fking shit.

First attempt was on 28 february
Second one on 4th may

I guess the third option will be in 2-3 months. Half a year wasted again, fking corona😠
Maybe if your jaw surgery didn't say anything controversial about George Floyd, everything would be alright lmao

Imagine being a white German and worrying about looks/surgery. Just go to India or SEA and slay jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: john2
Imagine being a white German and worrying about looks/surgery. Just go to India or SEA and slay jfl.
Me no white but me no indian

• JFL
im very close to roping, 2 days before surgery its cancelled again:feelswah::rage:
they fucking told me today im hospital jfl didn't even call me...
i already prepared everything for recovery and family took vacation shiet. fuck this shit man. @one job away @Nameless_Sunflower

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• So Sad
Reactions: coolguy1 and one job away
im very close to roping, 2 days before surgery its cancelled again:feelswah::rage:
i already prepared everything for recovery and family took vacation shiet. fuck this shit man. @one job away @Nameless_Sunflower

That’s just fcked up but I mean doesn’t really matter now as long as you get it within the next 3-4 months you will recovered fully before next summer.

and honestly I wouldn’t switch Surgeon. It’s important you don’t get some bluepilled cuck who mid surgery decides it’s too much of an advacanevmt and personality makes a jawline

• +1

yo wtf?? how can they cancel your appointment this often? change docotrs JFL
also what surgery do you need? Im also from germany and in recovery I can pm you surgeon tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and coolguy1
Why is it cancelled

• +1
That’s just fcked up but I mean doesn’t really matter now as long as you get it within the next 3-4 months you will recovered fully before next summer.

and honestly I wouldn’t switch Surgeon. It’s important you don’t get some bluepilled cuck who mid surgery decides it’s too much of an advacanevmt and personality makes a jawline
i found some surgeons (only one lol) who is kinda blackpilled according to his website. i can send his link to u. maybe i will ask him idk man.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
i found some surgeons (only one lol) who is kinda blackpilled according to his website. i can send his link to u. maybe i will ask him idk man.
Have you talked to your surgeon and said wtf is that bullshit? In a respectful way tho. Remember this dude pretty much makes your new life. Fr tho that’s unprofessional af especially 2 days before. He has to consider things like your family taking their !! Holidays !! Off. Should have paid a nurse and make him pay for that after surgery so he doesn’t butcher you.

I would 100% avoid having a pissed of surgeon tho. In the end he is human and if he got pissed he might think like “yeah what’s a millimeter or two more”. Know what I mean ? Like he won’t butcher you but won’t care as much either.

• So Sad
Have you talked to your surgeon and said wtf is that bullshit? In a respectful way tho. Remember this dude pretty much makes your new life. Fr tho that’s unprofessional af especially 2 days before. He has to consider things like your family taking their !! Holidays !! Off. Should have paid a nurse and make him pay for that after surgery so he doesn’t butcher you.

I would 100% avoid having a pissed of surgeon tho. In the end he is human and if he got pissed he might think like “yeah what’s a millimeter or two more”. Know what I mean ? Like he won’t butcher you but won’t care as much either.
idk bro. i waited so long should i change the surgeon or no? the plan is set i think every surgeon can do it right? just follow the plan?:feelswhy:

the jews trying to delay your ascension

• So Sad