My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

Been good man, will have my final video out really soon.

Yeah expect people to treat you alot better. How normies treat you is directly proportional to how you look and the image you present. There is a subconscious hierarchy.

I still have alot of unfixable failos that hold me back so my journey of "ascension" is not complete I have to make myself strong in other metrics of success, I knew this would be the case as @cocainecowboy said when i first joined . Surgery in and of itself won't give men the life they are hoping for but will move them in that direction, your appearance is just one strong aspect of life.

The good news is that if a large enough transformation is done the The biggest change is that Women will treat you much much better and you will definitely feel you pass a threshold. The bad news is that at this point of doing so much you will most likely be bitter and resentful to be around women and normies who essentially did this to you.

You will feel levelled up, when entering a social situation you will feel you belong there and even exceed that space, not only from a social perspective but out of all these people you are the one person who actually "earned" your way there and not inherited it.

Think of the story of the self-made millionaire surrounded by people who inherited their wealth. In some cases you may not be as rich as some of them but you have this unbreakable confidence and respect as you earned it.

In the end your looks are a form of currency, we as blackpillers try to quantify and measure this.

Based.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
From over to over. 35k for this jfl you still look bloated as fuck
He ascended and you're rotting you fat fuck

Looking forward to the video, its inspiring regardless of what your current position in life is right now. I don't care anyway, all im saying is:

Instead of rotting here, lots of ppl should give surgeries a go but ofc, it requires hard work to begin with to afford it.

Instead, most choose to ldar or cope hitting their bones with a fucking hammer :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, Marsik and Gaia262
@Alexanderr @Master

Hi bro can you lock this thread and move it to the looksmaxxing forum?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
My thread is now unlocked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 50702
Enjoy the ascension and new life dude

Insane ascension dude you're now totally a 50th percentile male overall

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Gaia262
I think I brushed it off at some point but seeing it again it does look great asf

• Love it
Ezgif 2 8f7d7f6826

• +1
Hope your plans are progressing well 💪
Yes ser, had my first wisdom tooth pulled 3 days ago.. 2 more appointment to go, then ortho, new CT scan to Ramieri and braces.. ez, 2024 is my looksmaxxing year ngl gonna get skin laser surgery too and shit and gymcel

• Woah
Yes ser, had my first wisdom tooth pulled 3 days ago.. 2 more appointment to go, then ortho, new CT scan to Ramieri and braces.. ez, 2024 is my looksmaxxing year ngl gonna get skin laser surgery too and shit and gymcel

Good luck man :)

• +1
Reactions: Weed
Good luck man :)
Thanks sar.. I hate dogshit west, takes so long to do anything even if paid, truly over.. Mirin' London and other capital cities tho

• +1
Thanks sar.. I hate dogshit west, takes so long to do anything even if paid, truly over.. Mirin' London and other capital cities tho

Yeah it's one of the benefits of London is it's services.

• So Sad
Reactions: Weed
Mirin’ the dedication and will to improve despite your sub-par starting circumstances.
Results are very good for that.

• +1
Mirin’ the dedication and will to improve despite your sub-par starting circumstances.
Results are very good for that.

Thanks, as long as you are taking steps forward that's what's important. Just max what you can and move onto other endeavours.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, LancasteR and datboijj
Thanks, as long as you are taking steps forward that's what's important. Just max what you can and move onto other endeavours.

Can I DM you for question?

• +1
True inspiration, looks great. I have been considering Dr Ramieri and Dr. Marienetti aswell. Do you know the waiting time after a real life consult with them? Or do you suggest me to just consult them online? Im not from Italy so i wouldnt like going there just to consult Dr. Ramieri then come back and then go back again for the surgery, you what i mean? It would be too much travel and money

• +1
True inspiration, looks great. I have been considering Dr Ramieri and Dr. Marienetti aswell. Do you know the waiting time after a real life consult with them? Or do you suggest me to just consult them online? Im not from Italy so i wouldnt like going there just to consult Dr. Ramieri then come back and then go back again for the surgery, you what i mean? It would be too much travel and money

Thanks bro I appreciate it :) yeah Dr Ramieri does online consults, my first consults were all online. They work closely together so you don't need to have two separate initial consults.

In terms of wait time, I think it's changed since I had it done. If you are a surgery first candidate it may be relatively short, but if you need braces first this is going to add a significant time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
Thanks bro I appreciate it :) yeah Dr Ramieri does online consults, my first consults were all online. They work closely together so you don't need to have two separate initial consults.

In terms of wait time, I think it's changed since I had it done. If you are a surgery first candidate it may be relatively short, but if you need braces first this is going to add a significant time.
did u actually ascend? u got a gf? how is tinder looking? curious to know

• +1
did u actually ascend? u got a gf? how is tinder looking? curious to know

Hi bro, my aim was to just be the best version of myself and I think this is a healthy goal for anyone undergoing this.

I'm more focussed on my investments at the moment before I do anything. I feel happy with the results and it has had a major impact on people's lives here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and datboijj
Hi bro, my aim was to just be the best version of myself and I think this is a healthy goal for anyone undergoing this.

I'm more focussed on my investments at the moment before I do anything. I feel happy with the results and it has had a major impact on people's lives here.
I completely understand, was just curious to see how your dating life has changed, I mean that's why the majority of the guys here are doing it.

I also wanted to ask. which surgeon would you recommend for infraorbtal implants? I'm also from the UK so i'm familiar with what sort of pricing i'm looking at btw. Do I need any accessories before doing bimax too? Thanks.

• +1
I completely understand, was just curious to see how your dating life has changed, I mean that's why the majority of the guys here are doing it.

I also wanted to ask. which surgeon would you recommend for infraorbtal implants? I'm also from the UK so i'm familiar with what sort of pricing i'm looking at btw. Do I need any accessories before doing bimax too? Thanks.

Hi bro, I would say to consult with multiple surgeons and gauge which one you feel comfortable with.

I would also take time to think if this is something you want to do and why. If it's for dark circles and not projection then a concealer would work fine that you can get it for £20.

I only have experience with Dr Ramieri but there are others. I paid €5k for mine back in 2021 but I know it's gone up since then due to demand.

Regarding bimax some people are surgery first but some require pre surgical orthodontics. It will depend on your scans and what the surgeon is comfortable with. I would always go with braces as it's not a race, you want the optimal movements for you.

Hi bro, I would say to consult with multiple surgeons and gauge which one you feel comfortable with.

I would also take time to think if this is something you want to do and why. If it's for dark circles and not projection then a concealer would work fine that you can get it for £20.

I only have experience with Dr Ramieri but there are others. I paid €5k for mine back in 2021 but I know it's gone up since then due to demand.

Regarding bimax some people are surgery first but some require pre surgical orthodontics. It will depend on your scans and what the surgeon is comfortable with. I would always go with braces as it's not a race, you want the optimal movements for you.
Thank you for the insight. Yes this is something I definitely want to do. I can't use concealer because it barely helps at all, I have very, very hollow eyes due to major lack of under eye support.

In fact i want under eye fat graft + the orbital implant, is this even possible? Would someone like ramieri do this?

• +1
Thank you for the insight. Yes this is something I definitely want to do. I can't use concealer because it barely helps at all, I have very, very hollow eyes due to major lack of under eye support.

In fact i want under eye fat graft + the orbital implant, is this even possible? Would someone like ramieri do this?

It might be best to drop him an email with your photos to confirm.

This was my Infraorbital malar design with him. However you may want a design that covers the whole infraorbital area. You can ask it may of changed since I had them.

2538382 Screenshot 20210808 215121 Chrome

Personally I would take it in stages and fix the hard tissue first then after fine tune with any soft tissue such as fat if you need it thereafter. You may find it unnecessary at that point.

If your under eyes are really bad as you say then an implant may not be the best course of action so it's best to always take multiple opinions before committing.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku