My life is hell

A

AllForGod

Banned
I’m a 6’1 blonde blue eyed white kid in a majority black school. I live in a good area but I was kicked out of my assigned school i went to before because I got caught selling a kid coke in school and i almost even got in legal trouble, i don’t even know how i got out of that.

But every day in my new school is hell, i can’t go to the bathroom without getting something robbed from me, the kids always check me and take my vape or anything i have on me and i can’t do anything about it because they can all kill me or just beat my ass pretty badly in best case scenario.

When i try flirting with girls they take me as a joke, one girl i tried talking to earlier looked at me for a second then her and her friend she was with looked at each other then laughed at me. And obviously i get bullied by the boys too and they slap my head whenever they feel like it and even though they know my name they just call me white boy or cracker.

Is there anything at all I can do to better my situation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and 8 others
change school

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member
Fucking hate vaping faggots, think you are the cool kid exhaling cherry flavoured vape smoke all over the halls dont you. Good thing they took it from you, gonna make you less annoying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Fucking hate vaping faggots, think you are the cool kid exhaling cherry flavoured vape smoke all over the halls dont you. Good thing they took it from you, gonna make you less annoying
Are you a sped kid or something? Why are u so pressed?😂😂 I started vaping in like 5th grade i only do it now cuz i’m addicted

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 12669 and MikeMew'sBitch
Are you a sped kid or something? Why are u so pressed?😂😂 I started vaping in like 5th grade i only do it now cuz i’m addicted
I am not a kid, i am trying to stop you from becoming a homosexual. Vaping/smoking/putting anything in your mouth (as a man) and sucking it is same as sucking dick bro

starts with vaping ends with sucking nigga cock in toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member, NegativeNorwood and 5 others
Change school JFL if you go to majority black school as a white person your parents set you up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Hero of the Imperium and AllForGod
I am not a kid, i am trying to stop you from becoming a homosexual. Vaping/smoking/putting anything in your mouth (as a man) and sucking it is same as sucking dick bro
E486DA82 A402 4131 9833 BBCBF4DC1236

Change school JFL if you go to majority black school as a white person your parents set you up
It’s the most dangerous school in an already dangerous city. I don’t live in the dangerous parts but literally everyone in my school is gang affiliated. Life sucks here

You must go Brendon Tarrant on them. Just don't get killed by police and enjoy all the jb letters and visit sex while in jail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and Hero of the Imperium
stand up for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Hero of the Imperium
Joined Wednesday at 4:48 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Hero of the Imperium
I’m a 6’1 blonde blue eyed white kid in a majority black school. I live in a good area but I was kicked out of my assigned school i went to before because I got caught selling a kid coke in school and i almost even got in legal trouble, i don’t even know how i got out of that.

But every day in my new school is hell, i can’t go to the bathroom without getting something robbed from me, the kids always check me and take my vape or anything i have on me and i can’t do anything about it because they can all kill me or just beat my ass pretty badly in best case scenario.

When i try flirting with girls they take me as a joke, one girl i tried talking to earlier looked at me for a second then her and her friend she was with looked at each other then laughed at me. And obviously i get bullied by the boys too and they slap my head whenever they feel like it and even though they know my name they just call me white boy or cracker.

Is there anything at all I can do to better my situation?
thugmaxx and tell them stories about what your friends did last weekend (made up thug stories). also ask them if they wanna buy drugs (drug-dealer thug halo).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Hero of the Imperium and Elvisandreaa
this could be you if you were nt
The thing is i’m pretty nt. I was popular in my other school and was always popular since elementary school. And i guess i’m goodlooking too because i always did well with girls until now and get told i look like i’m a tiktoker. And i’m 6’1 so decent height most of these kids who give me shit are shorter than me so height isn’t why i get bullied either.

I really just think it’s because they don’t like white people. Or perhaps i just don’t approach them right. It’s the million dollar question

stand up for yourself
You must go Brendon Tarrant on them. Just don't get killed by police and enjoy all the jb letters and visit sex while in jail.

The thing is i’m pretty nt. I was popular in my other school and was always popular since elementary school. And i guess i’m goodlooking too because i always did well with girls until now and get told i look like i’m a tiktoker. And i’m 6’1 so decent height most of these kids who give me shit are shorter than me so height isn’t why i get bullied either.

I really just think it’s because they don’t like white people. Or perhaps i just don’t approach them right. It’s the million dollar question
@ChinMaxxd

Betta start stepping and checking shxt, my nikka

try yubo

u cant, its over bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8244 and MikeMew'sBitch
Change school before it too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

They are apes, get strong, learn boxing and destroy their ape faces. That's the only way they learn anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Hero of the Imperium