My life is so shit

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
It's so depressing, not only can I not get a girl. But I wage slave for nothing and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

So I go to my shit job yesterday and my 7 hours there feels like eternity. My narcissist coworker only comes in on Tuesday. He's a narcissist bragger because he goes on and on about his own life and stories and don't let you get a word in like he just talks to be talking. And thinks girls like him but they don't even talk to him. He's scared of rejection also,it'll hurt his ego.

Then I come home and I get on this forum for hours and did the same thing today. It's straight boring,while I can't do Nothing about my job or life because too broke and don't have a car nomore. I wanted to do uber rental and tried to even do a go fund me for it which only made 60 dollars. I made a appointment to pic up a rental today,and got a message that there is no rentals in stock. Which a woman uber driver said that it's happened to her everytime and she had to buy her own car to do uber.

My step dad got his ssi check today and only thing he did was get himself a case of beer. They don't even care we have no car lol my off day just passes like nothing being depressed ,broke and helpless.

Yeah this is a boring thread,I will get did not read. But it's real life what I care about more then who's good looking in this world.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and galego123
This is the ultimate fate for most men today OP. You are not alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, NumbThePain, Kroker and 1 other person
hang in there Dwayne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 9801 and DwayneWhite55
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I wish the Ukraine conflict escalates into ww3 and a nuclear war sends the whole world back to stone age

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 18159, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
My life is shitty as well

• +1
I'm sorry about that bhai. my life is very similar right now, but it will pass!!

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
ultimate doomer experience. my 60 yo dad lifemogs you to hell and back. flirting with 30 years old, 0 cortisol , high energy work as a warehousers

Brutal

Kinda but not this bad, median US male salary is 55k
Yeah true, most guys I see somehow got a good enough job they can afford a house and car and have a family. Me ,since I made the wrong early decisions in life , I've never had a good paying job,or my own place. I got stuck with really low pay ,having to live with mom or homeless ,and just stuck in bad situations.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
I'm sorry about that bhai. my life is very similar right now, but it will pass!!
This has been going on forever,it just doesn't magically pass

same i need money to buy beers and food someone donate please

same i need money to buy beers and food someone donate please
I felt like ordering me some food just for a dopamine rush through doordash but it's only a waste of money,costs 30 dollars for ten minutes of enjoyment. Sad life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and NumbThePain
Get all in one dental implants

I felt like ordering me some food just for a dopamine rush through doordash but it's only a waste of money,costs 30 dollars for ten minutes of enjoyment. Sad life
go outside at night and eat some food lazy fuck

You're going to get a lucky break once, soon

ultimate doomer experience. my 60 yo dad lifemogs you to hell and back. flirting with 30 years old, 0 cortisol , high energy work as a warehousers
Tons of people life mog me,ain't that hard to do

Brutal

Kinda but not this bad, median US male salary is 55k
Anything below 100k is bad. Basically means you won't be able to retire and will be wageslaving your whole life until you drop dead, at least in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and DwayneWhite55
Anything below 100k is bad. Basically means you will be wageslaving your whole life until your drop dead and won't be able to retire, at least in the US.
Agreed but 55k would at least leave you enough to maneuver assuming you’re single and don’t have kids to take care of. OP on the other hand is completely stuck

• +1
Agreed but 55k would at least leave you enough to maneuver assuming you’re single and don’t have kids to take care of. OP on the other hand is completely stuck
Exactly I make no where near 55 lol I would feel rich and have a way better life with that money. I make about 200 a week on average ,that's 800 a month. So lucky to get 12000 a year. And income tax check? Goes straight to back child support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Anything below 100k is bad. Basically means you won't be able to retire and will be wageslaving your whole life until you drop dead, at least in the US.
Would depend your living style and how many people you are taking care of I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Attachments

• 1C7470F5-A3A1-4D53-B8BD-F2749988FD69.jpeg
    1C7470F5-A3A1-4D53-B8BD-F2749988FD69.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 0
Would depend your living style and how many people you are taking care of I guess
If you are having trouble keeping up with your living expenses, you can always pack up and leave for Southeast Asia. Cheap and there is hardly no competition (only downside is that you are dating the lower class "asians"

This right here is why i plan to kill myself on my 30th birthday, i refuse to spend the last 40 years of my life in a similar predicament to this

Geomax to a poor country and try to give a new start to your life... living in the US being an old, and poor, mf will just make you sadder over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Kroker