My looksmaaxing protocol [HUGE 2.5PSL GAIN]

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
-Leanmaxxing(50%) i m 9%bodyfat, hollow cheeks are here, in a good lighting it is godlike look. plaaning to get down aas low as 5%
-Gymmaaxing(50%) I starated it when i waas 58kg, then i went up to 76kg looking muscular aand big, getting iois, now i m 66, because of corona i lost gains. will regain all of it
-Eyebrowmaaxxing(90%) I used to twiz my eyebrows like a girls do from the down, i fixxed this mistake and only twiz it from u to give me a dom look. it is way better than it was.
-Collagenmaaxing(90%) Still little amounts of pimples, nothing very distracting and annoying, i want to fix this of course, currently wasahing my face religiously.
-Tanmaaaxing(60%) White skin is the most beatiful aand even more beautiful is little bit tanned white skin, i missed this opportunity in the summer and regret it.
-Heightmaxing(85%) I m buying shoes which gives me 3cm not really big, however when you are 182cm looking like aa 185 is huge difference and not obvious for normies.
-Framemaxing(50%) This caan be included in gymmaxing, but working out lateral triceps head, shoulders and lats did gave me 3-4cm of bigonal withd and it is lost know, want to regain.
Hairstylemaaxxing(100%) It alwaays looks stylish, low on the sides and little bit long on the top, this combinaation maakes my lower third appear biggerr.
Chewmaxxing(90%) I m chewing hard foods and massesters, maybe puberty gave me massesters and not chewing i dont know but let it be here, i have little defined massesters not very big.

All of this when it is on 100% will give me 1.5psl max, and i had it alreaady 5psl look when i waaas maxxed out on all of this before corona and i was getting iois from some beckies not all, hovewer feeling of validation and respect is very satisfaied and i want it back. i will be 5.5psl when aall of this will be done.

Finaally:
Bimax(0%) My giga 300iq plan is to get in the army reserve, they will give me insurance aand with thaat insurance(i actuaally have snoring problems) i will pay lot less or nothing for my bimax in my country, definitly not paying thousands. i will be 6psl when including bimaax all of this will be done.

Teethmax(30%)I fixed my teeth when i checket it to my dentist aand she told me additional 2 teethts need to be fixed, i must do that also get braces because my teeth are slighlty crooked and it takes away at least half points of psl from me, on the other hand i need it for bimax.

Deep voice max(70%) I alreaady haave a deep voice, but and got iois from this when i waas good looking, never when i waas bad looking, and this is the laast detail i waant to improve, i will go to the turkey and make my deep voice even God tier deep, maaking my 6psl look to compliment it even more, at this point i will be unmogable for the 99.5% of population or even more, imagine Big, lean, Dom looking guy with aa God tier commanding deep voice, GAME OVER.

Now i m 18 yeaars old, this softmaxes will take maaaximum 3-6months to achive besides tanmaxing, and other big improvements such aaas bimax will be done definitly when i will be 19yeaaars old, Then i will enjoy life hard aat university.

I hope all of you haave plans and executing them, blackpill sometimes is very hard to bear but remmeber, if u use this knowledge and execute everything aas planned, you will succed, of course u Should not be balding or manlet, otherwise you can succed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 616, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
@Over Whaaat do you think as aa high iq?
@GODmaxxing
@Amnesia

Have you shaved your asshole too?

Its the ultimate looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Chad69, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Have you shaved your asshole too?

Its the ultimate looksmax
Most of the psl aaare coming from being leand aand jaacked, bimaxed, voicemaxxed, all the other staaff are smaal changes but they aare lot and aadd compund resulting in huge psl gain.

Gay

• So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610
-Leanmaxxing(50%) i m 9%bodyfat, hollow cheeks are here, in a good lighting it is godlike look. plaaning to get down aas low as 5%
-Gymmaaxing(50%) I starated it when i waas 58kg, then i went up to 76kg looking muscular aand big, getting iois, now i m 66, because of corona i lost gains. will regain all of it
-Eyebrowmaaxxing(90%) I used to twiz my eyebrows like a girls do from the down, i fixxed this mistake and only twiz it from u to give me a dom look. it is way better than it was.
-Collagenmaaxing(90%) Still little amounts of pimples, nothing very distracting and annoying, i want to fix this of course, currently wasahing my face religiously.
-Tanmaaaxing(60%) White skin is the most beatiful aand even more beautiful is little bit tanned white skin, i missed this opportunity in the summer and regret it.
-Heightmaxing(85%) I m buying shoes which gives me 3cm not really big, however when you are 182cm looking like aa 185 is huge difference and not obvious for normies.
-Framemaxing(50%) This caan be included in gymmaxing, but working out lateral triceps head, shoulders and lats did gave me 3-4cm of bigonal withd and it is lost know, want to regain.
Hairstylemaaxxing(100%) It alwaays looks stylish, low on the sides and little bit long on the top, this combinaation maakes my lower third appear biggerr.
Chewmaxxing(90%) I m chewing hard foods and massesters, maybe puberty gave me massesters and not chewing i dont know but let it be here, i have little defined massesters not very big.

All of this when it is on 100% will give me 1.5psl max, and i had it alreaady 5psl look when i waaas maxxed out on all of this before corona and i was getting iois from some beckies not all, hovewer feeling of validation and respect is very satisfaied and i want it back. i will be 5.5psl when aall of this will be done.

Finaally:
Bimax(0%) My giga 300iq plan is to get in the army reserve, they will give me insurance aand with thaat insurance(i actuaally have snoring problems) i will pay lot less or nothing for my bimax in my country, definitly not paying thousands. i will be 6psl when including bimaax all of this will be done.

Teethmax(30%)I fixed my teeth when i checket it to my dentist aand she told me additional 2 teethts need to be fixed, i must do that also get braces because my teeth are slighlty crooked and it takes away at least half points of psl from me, on the other hand i need it for bimax.

Deep voice max(70%) I alreaady haave a deep voice, but and got iois from this when i waas good looking, never when i waas bad looking, and this is the laast detail i waant to improve, i will go to the turkey and make my deep voice even God tier deep, maaking my 6psl look to compliment it even more, at this point i will be unmogable for the 99.5% of population or even more, imagine Big, lean, Dom looking guy with aa God tier commanding deep voice, GAME OVER.

Now i m 18 yeaars old, this softmaxes will take maaaximum 3-6months to achive besides tanmaxing, and other big improvements such aaas bimax will be done definitly when i will be 19yeaaars old, Then i will enjoy life hard aat university.

I hope all of you haave plans and executing them, blackpill sometimes is very hard to bear but remmeber, if u use this knowledge and execute everything aas planned, you will succed, of course u Should not be balding or manlet, otherwise you can succed.
Legit thread but why are you saying aaa so many times?

Being lean is like 90 percent of looksmaxxing

gj op, I wish I had a deeper voice too. I once started talking rlly deep and my gf was like wow u sound rlly sexy rn. Deep voice is huge sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, fogdart, CrazyFitLover and 1 other person
Good plan but being lean at around 9-10% is already good enough. At 5% you are auschwitzing yourself, thats really hard man. You give me motivation man it is truly chad or death.

Finaally:

actually useful jfl
i low-key want u to fail jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Good plan but being lean at around 9-10% is already good enough. At 5% you are auschwitzing yourself, thats really hard man. You give me motivation man it is truly chad or death.
6-7% percent at least, if 5% is unbearable for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Thats still super hard. David gogginsmaxxing asap if you want that
I noticed something, getting lean is hard at beggining weeks, then it becomes like habit, to stick to the diet and workout regiment. Not that haard if you ask me, jeff cavaaliere is 6% year aaround.

I noticed something, getting lean is hard at beggining weeks, then it becomes like habit, to stick to the diet and workout regiment. Not that haard if you ask me, jeff cavaaliere is 6% year aaround.
You do your thing bro. If you can do it go for it. GL brothaa

joining the army 300iq indeed