My looksmaxxing plan to be a giga slayer

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
I’ve been bad, I’ve gained 8 pounds the last 4 days on vacation…… but now it’s my redemption

I have 8 weeks to complete my plan if I fail I rope simple as

Step one-fitness

Lift two hours a day ppl split

1hour of cardio a day

Step two-pheno maxxing

Dye my eye brows

Fraud my brachy skull using my secret techniques

Skin care max

Step-3 level up my style

Ima get airmax 270s adds 1.5in my normal shoes addn 0.5in

I’ll buy 1-2in lifts off Amazon to max out my height at like solid 6’4 and that would be mogger tier

Get some drip that cool people wouod wesr to

Step 4- never ask a girl out all year until end of senior year prom in over a year:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel

Yeah bro you will for sure do this daily :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Curlbrahhh and Erik-Jón
The splits 5 days I just wrote daily
Two hours a day + one-hour cardio five days a week is still unrealistic for someone who has never been fit before.

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Erik-Jón
Two hours a day + one-hour cardio five days a week is still unrealistic for someone who has never been fit before.
I’ve lifted before and have done cardio for awhile lmao plus it’s summer so 3 hours a day to that leaves me with like 12 hours to do nothing

I’ve lifted before and have done cardio for awhile lmao plus it’s summer so 3 hours a day to that leaves me with like 12 hours to do nothing
Mirin. I should be softmaxxing right now but I plan to rot until college and then hit the ground running :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Mirin. I should be softmaxxing right now but I plan to rot until college and then hit the ground running :ogre:
Nah I needa ascend for senior year can’trot all highschool

• +1
You don’t need one hour of fucking cardio every day lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Damn, stop rotting and ascend now then . What you need to ascend
Nah but on real note:
-Softmaxxing (Lean/Muscle, Skin, Eyebrows/Lashes, Lips Health, Teeth Whitening, Style, Hygiene, Under-Eye Wrinkles, Hairstyle)
-Hardmaxxing (Rhino, Lip Augmentation, Tear Thorough Fillers, Upper and Lower Expansion, Invisalign, and maybe jaw surgery, Genioplasty maybe)

• +1
Nah but on real note:
-Softmaxxing (Lean/Muscle, Skin, Eyebrows/Lashes, Lips Health, Teeth Whitening, Style, Hygiene, Under-Eye Wrinkles, Hairstyle)
-Hardmaxxing (Rhino, Lip Augmentation, Tear Thorough Fillers, Upper and Lower Expansion, Invisalign, and maybe jaw surgery, Genioplasty maybe)
Only hard max I’d do isn’t maybe like 2 months of Invisalign for perfect teeth

Only hard max I’d do isn’t maybe like 2 months of Invisalign for perfect teeth
Im still on the fence about hardmaxxing too besides perfecting my bite and jaw asymmetry. I will 100% do that. Once I do all that, if I feel satisfied with my physical appearance and can get a high T, tall gf then I won't get surgeries.

• +1
I wish I was black your fine
XD I am an East African buddy you do not want that trust me. Only blacks that have value are west Africans and mixed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Erik-Jón
Im still on the fence about hardmaxxing too besides perfecting my bite and jaw asymmetry. I will 100% do that. Once I do all that, if I feel satisfied with my physical appearance and can get a high T, all gf then I won't get surgeries.
Idk for me it’s all about the psl if I hardmax or not, if I reach 4.5psl I won’t hardmax 4psl or lower hardmax

XD I am an East African buddy you do not want that trust me. Only blacks that have value are west Africans and mixed.
I’m 2% west African

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate