My love letter to oneitis

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I've never loved a girl before in my entire life until I met her. Everything about her is perfect :love:, I can't stop thinking about her. All I do in class is stare at her and I've even subconsciously wrote on random homework assignments and tests about her and how much I love her. She is the literal embodiment of an angel and I cannot see myself with any other girl besides her. She is my ideal girl.

I spent like 4 hours writing this and plan on giving it to her soon through a friend that will keep me anonymous.
Love letter1
Love letter2

What should I change about the letter? How do you think she will react? I can't wait 🥰 🥰🥰
@toolateforme @LordNorwood

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, zeshama, 5footsix56 and 71 others
didnt read. Gay af

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 17174 and 27 others
This is just pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 4946 and 43 others
Spit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 17174 and 26 others
Facepalm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, AngryShortMale, Looks234 and 23 others
Dont do with this gay cringy shit
Just go up to her and speak to her like a normal person
If its obvious that shes not interested then move on and looksmax

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 10987 and 36 others
Your T level is lower than a newborn girl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, AngryShortMale, zeshama and 58 others
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laughh
Laughh
Laughh
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Selinity, Be_ConfidentBro and 19 others
Dont do with this gay cringy shit
Just go up to her and speak to her like a normal person
If its obvious that shes not interested then move on and looksmax
its not bro I love her so much I can't get her off my mind everything about her is 10/10

She has me under a spell, I can't think about anything besides her since the day I met her

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
Oneitis:
din red

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, rolloftape, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
Every strand of hair and drop of blood in you conveys love and compassion

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Huge غرور, Deleted member 10987, rolloftape and 12 others
its not bro I love her so much I can't get her off my mind everything about her is 10/10

She has me under a spell, I can't think about anything besides her since the day I met her
If you love her so much then Confess your feelings to her in a normal manner, not this gay way
Youre just gonna feel more shit
Just confess your feelings to her
If she likes you then great
If she doesnt like you move on and looksmax

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Be_ConfidentBro, Zercic and 4 others
WTF! YOU BOUGHT HER A GIFT CARD TOO?
Laughing gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Huge غرور, Deleted member 10987 and 45 others
Bruh you'll grow up and look back to this shit and cringe hard. I don't blame you you're just a 17 year old kid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 4946, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 18 others
:lul::lul::lul: wait, this is actually ded srs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ilyess, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
why are u laughing at my post man I had to do like 8 revisions on the essay and I spent so much time on it

I like this girl A LOT

I've never liked a girl before until I met her, she's my soulmate

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Seriously. Please don't send her this. Real life isn't a romantic fairy tale. Women are actually turned off by things like this as it just comes across as obsessive and creepy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3492 and 16 others
Ok ded srs just profess as fast as possible and be done with it. If you keep postponing aspie behaviour will be guaranteed.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Zercic and Short Ugly and Brown
why are u laughing at my post man I had to do like 8 revisions on the essay and I spent so much time on it

I like this girl A LOT

I've never liked a girl before until I met her, she's my soulmate
u handwrite mog me to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3299
Making anonymous love letters is extremely low t, soyboy behaviour. you arent manly enough to faith the possibility of rejection by asking her out irl. instead you write out a letter which, if given, will likely creep her out. if you are mm tier, when she finds out who you are, she may date you but, given you are on here, you are likely not a male model so she will likely reject you. just ask her out instead. disclaimer: im a khhv basement dweller who has never asked a grill out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro, Avoidant and 1 other person
Ok ded srs just profess as fast as possible and be done with it. If you keep postponing aspie behaviour will be guaranteed.
its not aspie I've never done this before

its only because I like her so much man put urself in my own shoes I'm still young

Bruh i am doing you a favor by telling u this don't send her this shit. Just don't. The embarassment and the trauma you're gonna get when she rejects u after u do this shit will eat u up.burn that shit and forget about it and talk to her like a normal human being.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IWantToMax, RAITEIII and 9 others
Bruh i am doing you a favor by telling u this don't send her this shit. Just don't. The embarassment and the trauma you're gonna get when she rejects u after u do this shit will eat u up.burn that shit and forget about it and talk to her like a normal human being.
He can use this as ragefuel to lowinhibmaxxx

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, johncruz12345, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Making anonymous love letters is extremely low t, soyboy behaviour. you arent manly enough to faith the possibility of rejection by asking her out irl. instead you write out a letter which, if given, will likely creep her out. if you are mm tier, when she finds out who you are, she may date you but, given you are on here, you are likely not a male model so she will likely reject you. just ask her out instead. disclaimer: im a khhv basement dweller who has never asked a grill out.
what do you guys think she will do after she reads the letter?

"I,who wrote this,love you beyond infinice."

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IWantToMax, RAITEIII and 6 others
You'll get crushed bro, but that's part of life, do it anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Be_ConfidentBro, IWantToMax and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Be_ConfidentBro, IWantToMax and 2 others
no no no

why no please no

how do you know she will do that? 😓 :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
She most likely will given the fact she doesn't know u /very low t behaviour and soy boy attitude/you're not 6psl plus to get away with that shit. Hey i told u what's gonna happen but maybe it would be a lesson.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IWantToMax, RichardSpencel and 2 others
no no no

why no please no

how do you know she will do that? 😓 :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Girls don't really like to receive these type of things unless it's from someone they like, if she isn't receiving it from the guy that she likes (and she knows it's from him) she'll just assume that it's from someone who is either ugly or too high-inhib because he's ugly, those are her only assumptions, in her mind the gl guy would just approach her
Hey i told u what's gonna happen but maybe it would be a lesson.

This, do it anyway OP, at least you'll learn a lesson that we all learned in your age, it's better to learn now than later

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
She most likely will given the fact she doesn't know u /very low t behaviour and soy boy attitude/you're not 6psl plus to get away with that shit. Hey i told u what's gonna happen but maybe it would be a lesson.
what can I do to make her like me? do you think I can at least get in the friend zone with this letter (assuming she somehow finds out I wrote it)?

maybe I can just stay her secret admirer and send these gift cards and letters here and there throughout the year without asking her out because writing about her makes me feel really good too @Deliciadecu @6'4 looksmaxxxer

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No offence but sounds cucked. I’m not willing to spend a single penny on a girl because of risk of being betabuxed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Be_ConfidentBro, IWantToMax and 5 others
bro she'll take pics of it and show it to her friends and beta orbiters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Avoidant, IWantToMax and 9 others
Bruh why the fuck would u want to be in the friendzone ? This is so pathetic. Just tell her this"hey i think you're kinda cute would u like to go out with me sometime ? "if she says yes cool if she says no fuck her forget about her.
what can I do to make her like me? do you think I can at least get in the friend zone with this letter?

maybe I can just stay her secret admirer and send these gift cards and letters here and there throughout the year without asking her out because writing about her makes me feel really good too @Deliciadecu @6'4 looksmaxxxer

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, IWantToMax, Justttt and 6 others
Kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11758 and 12 others
ur crazy tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, IWantToMax, Justttt and 2 others
Bruh why the fuck would u want to be in the friendzone ? This is so pathetic. Just tell her this"hey i think you're kinda cute would u like to go out with me sometime ? "if she says yes cool if she says no fuck her forget about her.
im a khhv no girls ever liked me and I know likely chance she would find me ugly if I asked her out irl

I would happily be a friend zone because just being around her makes me feel really good for some reason idk I like her a lot

also the thought of her disliking me so much that she wouldn't even let me be in the friend zone would hurt me a lot inside man

im a khhv no girls ever liked me and I know likely chance she would find me ugly if I asked her out irl

I would happily be a friend zone because just being around her makes me feel really good for some reason idk I like her a lot

also the thought of her disliking me so much that she wouldn't even let me be in the friend zone would hurt me a lot inside man
Bro go to a doctor and get your testosterone levels checked. At this point you're an embarrassment to yourself, your family and everybody that associates with you. DISPOSE of this letter

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Avoidant, IWantToMax and 8 others

Bruh that's so cucked tbh grow a pair tell her what i told u and don't give a fuck about rejection u were rejected a lot before. Let's say 1% it might work, go for it. Man the fuck up mate.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Bruh that's so cucked tbh grow a pair tell her what i told u and don't give a fuck about rejection u were rejected a lot before. Let's say 1% it might work, go for it. Man the fuck up mate.
she's in half of my classes and I am friends with half of her friends

if I asked her out irl directly they would all find out and I would become a laughing stock bro

this is safer way, cause my name isn't on the letter

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Great job of posting on this forum bro. You'll suicide after rejection. I have feelings. Watch out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, IWantToMax, Justttt and 3 others
she's in half of my classes and I am friends with half of her friends

if I asked her out irl directly they would all find out and I would become a laughing stock bro

this is safer way, cause my name isn't on the letter
No man no one makes fun of someone for asking an other person out. Worst case scenario she says no. Brush it off and move on.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Aesthetic, RAITEIII and 3 others
Great job of posting on this forum bro. You'll suicide after rejection. I have feelings. Watch out
self harm is wrong

if she confronts me about the letter and just try to get into the friendzone

if she says no to that too then ill just get a schedule change at semester out of the classes I have with her and ill eventually forget about this and move on

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer and toolateforme
this is a troll guys, alright OP we get the joke bro, now it's old and ruined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you use social media then just confess your feelings to her there via private message.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Do you have her on social media?