My lymph nodes are super inflammed

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
What can I take that is anti-inflammatory to help my lymph nodes recover JFL

ur 16 right? Around the same age I went from non-existent submental to having a shit ton of enlarged lymph nodes messing w my submental.

Did an ultrasound, it was benign and the oldcel doc was like "muh growing phase just don't worry about it"

it's been there for over a year, and haven't gotten smaller, only new ones keep coming jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
ur 16 right? Around the same age I went from non-existent submental to having a shit ton of enlarged lymph nodes messing w my submental.

Did an ultrasound, it was benign and the oldcel doc was like "muh growing phase just don't worry about it"

it's been there for over a year, and haven't gotten smaller, only new ones keep coming jfl
Fucking jew doctor
Go ER on them

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot

I just had surgery where they cut my neck open and cut a bit of my hyoid bone out to remove a cyst. I have noticed that my submental has gotten worse because of my lymph nodes and I'm hoping it's just a response to the cut in my neck and goes away after I'm fully healed

• Woah
I just had surgery where they cut my neck open and cut a bit of my hyoid bone out to remove a cyst. I have noticed that my submental has gotten worse because of my lymph nodes and I'm hoping it's just a response to the cut in my neck and goes away after I'm fully healed
strange, mine just started popping out of nowhere

immune response reasoning seems legit, could go away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
strange, mine just started popping out of nowhere

immune response reasoning seems legit, could go away
My mum took pics of me right after the surgery and my submental looked chad as hell but a few hours later when i woke up my submental was significantly worse in the pics, so im hoping this isn't permanent

• +1
My mum took pics of me right after the surgery and my submental looked chad as hell but a few hours later when i woke up my submental was significantly worse in the pics, so im hoping this isn't permanent
if u find a fix pm/tag tbh, can't cope any longer after looking at my jaw in older pics and seeing the difference now :feelswah::feelswah:

if u find a fix pm/tag tbh, can't cope any longer after looking at my jaw in older pics and seeing the difference now :feelswah::feelswah:
yeah for sure man, i'm seeing my doctor in 4 days so i'll ask about it
hopefully i don't get a jew answer

• +1
Op did did they get fixed ?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22