My [m28] girlfriend[f22] won't stop hanging out with her sexual abuser

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

I'm not sure who to turn turn for help on this, so here goes.

My girlfriend recently met a guy who she decided to go hang out with. First day he got hands with her, even after she told him she had a boyfriend. Second day he texted her saying sorry and wanted to hang out again. This time he kept trying to kiss her cheek and snuck a quick peck from her lips. She told me that she told him to stop.

Before the end of the night she told me he seductively got his hands under her shirt and suck her tits, then whispered in her ear. He said he could hit it better, would spoil, etc. She said she slapped him and left at this point.

I told her to block him and never see him again because it's obvious he doesn't respect her boundaries. But she just won't do it, and keeps telling me he apologized. And then went back again tonight to hang out with him.

She says she understands where I am coming from, but isn't gonna stop seeing her "friend" because she has no one else to hang out with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, noodlelover, mulattomaxxer and 24 others
i only read the tldr at the bottom fucking caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thegoat, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
Is it possible to record her threats on a dictaphone/camera in order to then provide evidence of your innocence?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ShowerMaxxing, Ramus91 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
In a normal society he would beat her to death

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
"please stop hanging out with him :soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, mulattomaxxer, Kristin and 8 others
its in most guys dna tho be cucks, never began for these faggots
Luckily im not one of them, my dad is hypermasculine chauvinist ex Chad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3828, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
hahahaha no fucking way is that real, 0% chance.
it's an incel or a cuck fetishist larping

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9568, Lihito and 4 others
It amazes me how fucking cucked some men are

reddit at this point is basically just a platform for up and coming screenplay writers to practice their script

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 15004, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Meanwhile I wontstopnorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
She's obviously lying. She got dicked down already the second time she went there.

She's obviously lying. She got dicked down already the second time she went there.
TLDR; She fucked him, and told me to stop stressing over her friend or she will call the cops and tell them I raped her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and BigBiceps

My girlfriend recently met a guy who she decided to go hang out with. First day he got hands with her, even after she told him she had a boyfriend. Second day he texted her saying sorry and wanted to hang out again. This time he kept trying to kiss her cheek and snuck a quick peck from her lips. She told me that she told him to stop.

Before the end of the night she told me he seductively got his hands under her shirt and suck her tits, then whispered in her ear. He said he could hit it better, would spoil, etc. She said she slapped him and left at this point.

I told her to block him and never see him again because it's obvious he doesn't respect her boundaries. But she just won't do it, and keeps telling me he apologized. And then went back again tonight to hang out with him.

She says she understands where I am coming from, but isn't gonna stop seeing her "friend" because she has no one else to hang out with.

JFL @ People who believe these LARPs even tho women are Like This IRL

JFL @ People who believe these LARPs even tho women are Like This IRL
In a normal society he would beat her to death
I wish The whole world was Like caucaus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
One answer was Like : "she experienced trauma" ABSOLUTE FUCKING LOL:lul: @ REDDIT CUCKS who Always atribute womens mistakes and whoring as either "trauma" or "abusive relationship (read: relationship where normie asked for sex) "

Reddit is cuck land

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, DrunkenSailor and Deleted member 3828