My main problem rn

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Even tho I have a fairly social life and I’m always speaking to people I can’t seem to cure my immense shyness

This isn’t even only with women I also have this with men i start shaking sometimes when speaking to ppl even tho i try my best to sound confident my body shakes

This lead some girls to think I liked them also but that I am too shy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, shizuku11111, tombradylover and 3 others
I can't watch people in eyes tbh it's weird asf, and i feel weird if i start speaking to someone idk

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I just get nervous when anyone is giving me attention especially when it’s a girl trying to flirt

But even if it’s a guy talking to me alone I get shy

Worst think about that undertone of social anxiety is that you unintentionally validate people

It once happened to me when I had a shaky voice when I was speaking to this bald headed cunt who I actually think to be a subhuman

He used that opportunity to assume he held the superior position in our future interactions

That shiny headed ugly cunt

Still pisses me off till today when I think about it

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Schizotypalcel, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
I can't watch people in eyes tbh it's weird asf, and i feel weird if i start speaking to someone idk
Luckily I learned to do that well doesn’t really make things worse unless it’s a girl trying to flirt

Worst think about that undertone of social anxiety is that you unintentionally validate people

It once happened to me when I had a shaky voice when I was speaking to this bald headed cunt who I actually think to be a subhuman

He used that opportunity to assume he held the superior position in our future interactions

That shiny headed ugly cunt

Still pisses me off till today when I think about it
Yeah men will think ur scared of them and women will think u have a crush on them :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Luckily I learned to do that well doesn’t really make things worse unless it’s a girl trying to flirt
It's just weird tbh, and i feel weird talking to strangers

Even tho I have a fairly social life and I’m always speaking to people I can’t seem to cure my immense shyness

This isn’t even only with women I also have this with men i start shaking sometimes when speaking to ppl even tho i try my best to sound confident my body shakes

This lead some girls to think I liked them also but that I am too shy
Low t

Drugs + exposure therapy is the only way. You need to rewire your minds fucked up expectations (fear of something bad happening).

Go on no fap
I do get less social anxiety