My (many) disagreements with the looksmax and incel community

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

I think that types and crushes play a big role in attractiveness​

For example lets say you asked 1000 random women to rate the attractiveness of one guy and then you graphed there responses.

I feel like the graph would look like this:
Unnamed chunk 1 1

Were there is a general consensus about that guys attractiveness and then a significant number of outliers.

As opposed to a graph like this:
No correlation

Were all of the women's opinions are almost exactly the same.

IRL attractiveness is very different from a photograph​

I find that if I look at a high tier becky in a photograph she feels normal and maybe even slightly ugly. All of her flaws are very obvious. However if I were to look at her irl it suddenly feels very "real" and she almost becomes a stacy.

I think this is also true for very ugly people. Like if you look at an ugly person in a photograph you might rate them 3/10 but if you saw them irl everything would suddenly become more "real" and you would rate them alot lower.

TLDR: I think that you lose alot of information in a photograph

Most people could get a girlfriend​

I think that people who don't have any severe flaws (Severe recession, 5"7 height ect) and fall within the norm should be able to get a girlfriend.

My reasoning is:

1. Most people are ugly. It takes a lot of work to look good and very few people care enough to put in the effort. I see so many obese people and ugly people on a daily basis. It's very rare that I see someone that would get rated as even a htn here.

2. A large percentage of the population is in a relationship. Most relationships aren't between high tier normies they are between 2 average-slightly below average people.

You should use a fleshlight and do prostate stimulation​

If there is a way for you to feel sexual pleasure and it doesn't harm anyone I think that you should go for it. So many people here dismiss prostate stimulation and flesh lights whenever they could easily give you a significant amount of pleasure. Let me break this down for you very simply:

1. Masturbation is: Manipulating a part of your body to produce feelings of pleasure

2. Prostate stimulation is: Manipulating a part of your body to produce feelings of pleasure

They are exactly the same (except prostate stimulation feels much better).

You don't need a girlfriend to be happy​

A girlfriend is not the only way for you to feel companionship or sexual pleasure. You can get those desires fulfilled elsewhere. You can get a cute kitten and join a (healthy) community of people you like. You can save up and go visit some weird country (or even just go to las vegas) and buy a prostitute. And if that's not enough you can experiment with prostate stimulation and buy a flesh light.

Personality is very important in a LTR​

If your going to spend 12+ hours a day with someone (8 of those being sleeping) you need to connect socially. "They are really cute" isn't going to get you through spending most of your day with someone for years if you find them annoying. I would rather have a 5/10 girl I can spend the rest of my life with than a 7/10 girl I find annoying and end up leaving after a few years. It's important to remember that sex only last 10 minutes tops so you are going to have to speak to this person ALOT.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 8853 and 21 others
You didn't include the importance of being NT in social life.

But overall I agree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Pumanator, SoyGune and 1 other person

I think that types and crushes play a big role in attractiveness​

For example lets say you asked 1000 random women to rate the attractiveness of one guy and then you graphed there responses.

I feel like the graph would look like this:
View attachment 1059645
Were there is a general consensus about that guys attractiveness and then a significant number of outliers.

As opposed to a graph like this:
View attachment 1059653
Were all of the women's opinions are almost exactly the same.

IRL attractiveness is very different from a photograph​

I find that if I look at a high tier becky in a photograph she feels normal and maybe even slightly ugly. All of her flaws are very obvious. However if I were to look at her irl it suddenly feels very "real" and she almost becomes a stacy.

I think this is also true for very ugly people. Like if you look at an ugly person in a photograph you might rate them 3/10 but if you saw them irl everything would suddenly become more "real" and you would rate them alot lower.

TLDR: I think that you lose alot of information in a photograph

Most people could get a girlfriend​

I think that people who don't have any severe flaws (Severe recession, 5"7 height ect) and fall within the norm should be able to get a girlfriend.

My reasoning is:

1. Most people are ugly. It takes a lot of work to look good and very few people care enough to put in the effort. I see so many obese people and ugly people on a daily basis. It's very rare that I see someone that would get rated as even a htn here.

2. A large percentage of the population is in a relationship. Most relationships aren't between high tier normies they are between 2 average-slightly below average people.

If there is a way for you to feel sexual pleasure and it doesn't harm anyone I think that you should go for it. So many people here dismiss prostate stimulation and flesh lights whenever they could easily give you a significant amount of pleasure. Let me break this down for you very simply:

1. Masturbation is: Manipulating a part of your body to produce feelings of pleasure

2. Prostate stimulation is: Manipulating a part of your body to produce feelings of pleasure

A girlfriend is not the only way for you to feel companionship or sexual pleasure. You can get those desires fulfilled elsewhere. You can get a cute kitten and join a (healthy) community of people you like. You can save up and go visit some weird country (or even just go to las vegas) and buy a prostitute. And if that's not enough you can experiment with prostate stimulation and buy a flesh light.

Personality is very important in a LTR​

If your going to spend 12+ hours a day with someone (8 of those being sleeping) you need to connect socially. "They are really cute" isn't going to get you through spending most of your day with someone for years if you find them annoying. I would rather have a 5/10 girl I can spend the rest of my life with than a 7/10 girl I find annoying and end up leaving after a few years. It's important to remember that sex only last 10 minutes tops so you are going to have to speak to this person ALOT.

I'm not so hot on the ass play, but everything else is dead accurate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Leviathin, SoyGune, HighTierNormie and 5 others
do not agree on anything, especially the ass part. Thats disgusting and very gay @knajjd would have yeeted you out of here

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SoyGune, .👽., Chintuck22 and 1 other person
"I think that types and crushes play a big role in attractiveness"

--

What women say and what women actually think is two completely unrelated things. Women will say "I only like this or that", but the reality is that they want genetically superior dimorphic and beautiful traits. They want a tall man with a beautiful face, good physique, status and money. Thats what they all want. A girl might say she's only into skinny goth guys that smoke weed, but the reality is that she would fuck 6'5 meathead Chad if she could. That doesn't mean she can't feel as if she has preference (lets say, for dark hair or tattoos), but her preference is almost always universal in some ways - all young women like tattoos for instance.

"IRL attractiveness is very different from a photograph"

--

True, don't think anyone disagrees with that though tbh.

"Most people could get a girlfriend"

--

Definitely agree - also, looksmaxxers give the impression they would only want to date 10/10 hbb stacy while the reality is they would probably be happy with a slightly below woman.

"You should use a fleshlight and do prostate stimulation"

--

I mean sure, there is nothing harmful about it except putting phallic objects up your ass will loosen your asshole and shit might leak out JFL

"You don't need a girlfriend to be happy"

--

I agree with the title but not what you wrote underneath. You either need 1) a girlfriend 2) fuck buddies 3) regular ONS. You need sex to live a happy life or you're just in total denial

"Personality is very important in a LTR"

--

If the girl is in love, she will have the perfect personality for you. Most women are completely normal people and not rabid psychopaths.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 12165 and 3 others
IRL attractiveness is very different from a photograph
I agree, the same for women
Most people could get a girlfriend
Yes, but they will have to settle for ugly women
You should use a fleshlight and do prostate stimulation
Yes, but I don't want to put anything in my ass, and having sex with a woman is a thousand times more pleasurable
You don't need a girlfriend to be happy
Yes, but having a girlfriend would add a lot to your happiness, especially for those who have never had contact with women
Personality is very important in a LTR
Yes, but the criteria for having a good personality are not difficult. And sex doesn't last just 10 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, SoyGune and .👽.
Prostate stimulation is different than normal mastubation. it sends subconscious signals to your mind that you are a beta male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Asta, SoyGune and 5 others
stop shilling your prostate gay shit. is this a tranny discord raid where they try to make us all fuck ourselves in the ass for lulz?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Why aren't your threads get more replies? They're always so good especially that prostate massage one

make a thread on this, I've accepted i need more time to looksmax before i put myself out into the dating market but don't know how to cope until that point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Agree mostly but miss me with the anal fingering

This is all major cope about things that have been discussed to death.

I will address your last two points.

1. Yes you do need to be able to get women to be happy. You can dismiss literally anything in life using your logic. Everyone has problems however some problems are a lot worse than others. For example a bird shitting on your sports car is a problem, and not having enough money to feed your family is also a problem. One problem is clearly worse than the other.
Sex, relationships, social experiences are major aspects of being human and missing out is severally damaging for your mental health and your quality of life will suffer. Many men cope and suicide because of this. A more accurate statement would be something like that you do not need to wear red socks to be happy.

2. Personality doesn't really matter.there are men with all different types of personalities that have girlfriends. At best you can say it's a preference, also blackpill 101: the halo effect. Your looks literally = personality.

Bluepilled cuck

Meanwhile in my class 70 percent of guys were incel at age 18.
Also most guys cant get a good looking gf, you could get a landwhale but what is the point then. If you dont have an attractive gf, then you might as well have no gf.
But I give you that most people can get a gf if they put in a LOT of work, you need to mass approach and get rejected hundreds of times. If you have the balls to do it, then yes, average guy can get even an attractive gf. This is what most guys would need to do, because online dating is impossible for them for getting your looksmatch in 2021.

Yes you do need to be able to get women to be happy. You can dismiss literally anything in life using your logic.
People value things in life differently. If having a girlfriend is something very important to you then your right you can't just dismiss is but plenty of people do just fine without a girlfriend because: they don't value it as highly. They get more enjoyment out of there career or helping other people. Not everyone is obsessed with being in a relationship you know.
Personality doesn't really matter.there are men with all different types of personalities that have girlfriends. At best you can say it's a preference, also blackpill 101: the halo effect. Your looks literally = personality.
Personality doesn't matter for having a "girlfriend" sure but that's not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to having a good, meaningful, lifelong relationship. The reality is that sex can only carry your relationship for so long. Eventually it will become routine and boring. At that point personality starts to become very important. If your personality, interest, and views on society differ significantly from your significant others you are in for a rough 10+ years (assuming you even make it that far.)

Meanwhile in my class 70 percent of guys were incel at age 18.
Also most guys cant get a good looking gf, you could get a landwhale but what is the point then. If you dont have an attractive gf, then you might as well have no gf.
But I give you that most people can get a gf if they put in a LOT of work, you need to mass approach and get rejected hundreds of times. If you have the balls to do it, then yes, average guy can get even an attractive gf. This is what most guys would need to do, because online dating is impossible for them for getting your looksmatch in 2021.
Overall: 47% of all adult Americans–about 95 million people–have been married or in a committed relationship for more than five years.
(This is in the US btw)

Overall: 47% of all adult Americans–about 95 million people–have been married or in a committed relationship for more than five years.
(This is in the US btw)

Yeah of course women will settle down for less when they get older. This is water. I talk about prime women 18-25 yo.

Jew gif 1

I stopped reading when you talked abt prostate stimulation, very sad seemed like a nice thread
I will never be able to read the rest.